Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto space Initiative - The first satellite grid network in Space  (Read 503 times)
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:28:32 AM

I am Gabi,  the owner  and the founder of cryptospaceinitiative.org   project .
I am proud to introduce to you this  project that can help ISS- International Space Station  and the students that want to attend to NASA’s space programs.

The idea is live on cryptospaceinitiative.org, but I will tell you the summary:

The vision

Our goal is to create the first  constellation of satellites running a grid network  that would orbit the Earth and Help ISS- International Space Station to process huge amount of data much faster.

Usually, ISS gathers all the data using a large number of sensors and then wait the best time to send the data  on Earth for processing.  And I am talking about  computer farms with  Petaflops of CPU power available.

But, what if we launch a constellation of satellites that are in permanent sync with the ISS, then, the ISS can send the data much faster for processing.

I would love to spread the word as it's been thrill to work on this. Here is a short piece that Cointelegraph.com did:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115237/nasas-mining-pool-might-soon-be-a-constellation-of-satellites

I can only hope that this present interest for you as much as it does for me and I would appreciate your feedback regarding this.

Thanks,

Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: