Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTION: Is it me, or are adults more childish than actual children these days?  (Read 469 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
codishmumu (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:03:23 AM

It always seems as though adults are becoming more and more infantile than children themselves. I've seen more children act more kind, and intelligent than their parents. It actually shocks me.

Now, I'm not exactly insulting adults these days. I am sure there are wonder adult figures out there. I'm just saying adults should consistently act their age. I've got Adobe Photoshop in one hand and a coffee in the other, working diligently on designs while casually browsing bitcointalk, and it seems as though there aren't enough mature adults using this site. Again, not trying to insult anyone. This is just what I'm personally seeing, and I'd like to see it less.

What do you think?
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:03:18 PM

maybe because alot of the people in this forum are still kids.
but i agree it is hard sometimes to find adult conversation here.
BiPolarBob

Activity: 378
Merit: 302

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:05:48 PM

Actually, I'd say the youngins on this forum act better than the adults.
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:07:31 PM

I know. It is awful.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:12:04 PM

I know. It is awful.

I've talked to a lot of people on here, just to discover they are 15 or something. The funny thing is, they are the ones busy earning BTC any way they can.  The older group is too busy fighting in Meta / Scam Accusations  Roll Eyes
codishmumu (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:15:54 PM

I know. It is awful.

I've talked to a lot of people on here, just to discover they are 15 or something. The funny thing is, they are the ones busy earning BTC any way they can.  The older group is too busy fighting in Meta / Scam Accusations  Roll Eyes
Oh, isn't this wonderful? With the way things are going, children will be taking care of us ages 20 and above.
BiPolarBob

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:36:08 PM

Maybe the older you get, the more you accumulate frustrations & disappointments.

The solution? Argue on internet forums!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: