Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help creating a signature  (Read 957 times)
CoinBra (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:23:47 PM

I'm trying to create a signature but i don't fond any useful tutorial of BBCode to do it. Could you help me?
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

There is a ton of information on the web about using BBC for forum signatures. Just do a Google search like "bbc forum signature" and you'll find what you want.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:42:19 PM

I'm trying to create a signature but i don't fond any useful tutorial of BBCode to do it. Could you help me?

Newbies can't use links in signature and is very restricted in design. Are you looking for signature designs to start a signature campaign? You can PM a signature designer directly or start a contest like this one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169508.0
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:15:58 AM

Well it's simple

At least you've learn html at school so you have master the basic of html.
Then you must know the restriction of every rank's signature

The main code BBcode mostly used combination :
Code:
[table][tr][td][/table]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[color=black][/color]
[b][/b]
[i][/i]

And this is difficult part :
If you want to be pro BB code designer like medUSA,Roslin,Jaycee, Michael,etc ..you need a great creativity and dilligence to spare your time to create detail image by using symbol like " ▀▀ ▀ etc"

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 03:18:31 AM

i can recommend michael23 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380783

he made the sig designs for QDice and is affordable services  Smiley

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:20:49 AM

i can recommend michael23 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380783

michael23 is doing some awesome work lately. OP i have michael on skype if you ever need to contact him. he does topnotch work and you will walk away satisfied
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:39:00 AM

Actually there are tutorial on BBC for forum signatures all over the internet including wiki but what is your budget since you want someone to do this for you.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:42:39 PM

michael23 is doing some awesome work lately. OP i have michael on skype if you ever need to contact him. he does topnotch work and you will walk away satisfied

Thanks guys really appreciate it Smiley

OP you can create signature without any tools needed, just use this forum post reply page, play around with font colors and size, see your design with post preview. For a basic signature that would work Smiley
melisande

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:30:57 AM

Thanks guys really appreciate it Smiley

OP you can create signature without any tools needed, just use this forum post reply page, play around with font colors and size, see your design with post preview. For a basic signature that would work Smiley
Nice to see this from you michael23 but did you do the signature you are wearing right now with the method you just posted?
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:24:25 AM

Nice to see this from you michael23 but did you do the signature you are wearing right now with the method you just posted?

Yea I did. Only for gradient text you will need graphic software to make a smooth transitions.
melisande

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:34:14 AM

Yea I did. Only for gradient text you will need graphic software to make a smooth transitions.
I knew it will not be as easy as you stated it however some of the bbcode tutorial covers this without using any graphics software.
bct-user

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:40:19 PM

afaik there are bb code on google if you really want to learn and creating a signature or you can learn from other signature here, every signature campaign show their bb code.

i think gradient color is the most important thing here. as far as i see mostly signature on this forum is simple, but the gradient color is make a signature looks awesome.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:48:36 PM

OP is not very serious about creating a signature. He hasn't replied at all.  Grin

There are a lot of guides about what commands are available in bbcode, but there is no guide on how to create a signature from these codes. It is for you to learn by trail and error. I think the best way to learn how bbcode designs work is to study the signature codes on campaign threads.
CoinBra (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:50:18 AM

Well it's simple

At least you've learn html at school so you have master the basic of html.
Then you must know the restriction of every rank's signature

The main code BBcode mostly used combination :
Code:
[table][tr][td][/table]
[color=black][/color]
[b][/b]
[i][/i]

And this is difficult part :
If you want to be pro BB code designer like medUSA,Roslin,Jaycee, Michael,etc ..you need a great creativity and dilligence to spare your time to create detail image by using symbol like " ▀▀ ▀ etc"

Once i have the Html done  do i just have to copy into the signature field?
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:57:51 AM

Once i have the Html done  do i just have to copy into the signature field?

Yes, just paste on your signature field.
Make sure that your signature is fit for your signature by previewing your signature code and remember signature's restriction every rank

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:15:05 AM

Just copy paste the code from campaign you was joined and then go profile then click forum profile information on left side and then you can see signiture there paste there.. note just copy the code base on your rank...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: