Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there ... ???  (Read 675 times)
Indianacoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:14:20 PM

Is there any profitable script miners for mining Litecoins ? I mean, just like Bitmain's Antminer S5, S7 are the most profitable miners right now in the bitcoin industry, likewise is there any such script miners out there having profitable hash-rates?
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:35:06 PM

Is there any profitable script miners for mining Litecoins ? I mean, just like Bitmain's Antminer S5, S7 are the most profitable miners right now in the bitcoin industry, likewise is there any such script miners out there having profitable hash-rates?

This is Bitcoin forums you need to be asking that questions in the alt coin froums
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:50:14 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183399.0
Indianacoin (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:53:43 PM

This is Bitcoin forums you need to be asking that questions in the alt coin froums
Since the activities on those forums are quite low and this is not my primary intention to mine Litecoins, that's why I preferred asking here Wink
Indianacoin (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:55:11 PM

Is KNC Titan Scrypt Miner the last know profitable miner still now ?
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:12:30 PM

Is KNC Titan Scrypt Miner the last know profitable miner still now ?

Your ROI will depend on how much you pay for a Titan or rather how much is the asking price. The only company selling Scrypt miner now is innosilicon but their terminator/farmboy series require roughly 3x more power than Titan per MH wise.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
BLOCK_C

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:00:49 PM

I would stick to BTC mining if I were you, just my opinion.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 11:07:28 PM

Since the activities on those forums are quite low and this is not my primary intention to mine Litecoins, that's why I preferred asking here Wink

I understand, but that is not how the forums work as per the rules. That is why a mod moved it.
AlCryptoBundy

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:58:20 AM

Last year, Zeus was about to start producing a series of new and better Scrypt miners. When BTC price went up, they thought it would be more profitable for them to not sell mining devices to consumers and instead started a cloud mining service. Orders were cancelled and customers were able to convert the orders into cloud shares.

Long story short: Most customers lost due to the falling BTC price nearly all invested money while Zeus made profit from maintenance fees. Like the others said, only KnC with their Titan and Innosilicon are left. I don't think in near future any more or less profitable devices with a "normal" price will enter the market, next to them. Zeus killed their reputation like stated above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: