Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever done a little good for another?  (Read 228 times)
15Lemon714 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:08:46 PM

There is a lot of bad surrounds Bitcoin this forum and the world in the shape of war, scams and violence, being totally cheap treating others like crap.

I have created this thread in the hope we can all list something good we have done for someone/something else and have a place of positive to drop by to now and again, it was an act purely to be nice to another fellow human being or animal and had nothing to do with financial gains.

I go first...

" I found a dog in a bad way with a group of druggies; She was living on a chain in a brick garden/prison, I took said dog after agreeing with them to pay £100 for her, I could have taken her for free sure, but I felt bad for them also and wanted them to have a chance to eat something good"

She has lived with me and my family for 2 years now and is a very happy loving dog"

I love my dog

Tongue

Please leave on this thread something good and nice, if you can't say anything nice or kind then move on please this thread is not for you.

codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

I try to do good for others. Somebody on this site gave me my first merchandise sale, so I gave them 2 free gifts as a thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: