Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1,500,000 kshares, no reserve (Kinetics)  (Read 1819 times)
gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 05:08:56 PM

Please stop whining. All bids, including the winning one, are cheap-ass. If you really wanted the shares, you should have placed a serious bid.
It was a serious bid.  Can someone not snag at a great offer anymore?  You should have honoured the terms of your Original Post, or at least let us know that you were just trolling.
Why didn't you just set a higher start bid?

Mine was also a legit bid in order to get the bidding started.
Don't expect us to set a reserve for you! Do it yourself! My bid was low as there was no reserve and an increase of at least 1 satoshi a bid.

Please set reserves that you expect.

You also said "get rid" which connotes you don't want them!

OP said no reserve in title. Leaving negative trust, Monbux should have won the shares.

17 xcp is about 0.06 BTC so higher than Monbuxs' offer

Is this still going on? I only posted to stand by my offer!
Think OP should now lock this thread as all information has gone throuh. The winner of the shares won the bidding fairly, however, didn't say the transaction has gone though, and showed confirmation of this transaction.

First transaction attempt failed I am waiting for Alberts next attempt..
Have you sent your payment through to him?
Unsure how a transaction of shares can fail.

I set a buy order in the counterparty exchange, should be the easiest and safest way..

This is the error he got:
""Sorry, we got an error when trying to do the requested action: 'JSON-RPC Error:
Type: Server error
Code: -32000
Message: Insufficient BTC at address 187YDoh3eRfZK64xaHxnfbMqh1SJLpo3cd. (Need approximately 0.000278 BTC.) To spend unconfirmed coins, use the flag `--unconfirmed`. (Unconfirmed coins cannot be spent from multisig addresses.)
' (API method: create_order).

So I even sent him 0.001 extra BTC to get the order thru.. no response since  :-(

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:10:02 PM

I set a buy order in the counterparty exchange, should be the easiest and safest way..

""Sorry, we got an error when trying to do the requested action: 'JSON-RPC Error:
Message: Insufficient BTC at address 187YDoh3eRfZK64xaHxnfbMqh1SJLpo3cd. (Need approximately 0.000278 BTC.) To spend unconfirmed coins, use the flag `--unconfirmed`. (Unconfirmed coins cannot be spent from multisig addresses.)

So I even sent him 0.001 extra BTC to get the order thru.. no response since  :-(

Has OP shown proof of the shares before you sent the btc?
If he has not he may have just ceated this in order to see how much the shares would sell for!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:35:04 PM

may aswell start bidding as cannot tecnically lose anything.

bid: 1 satoshi or 0.00000001 btc
start bidding as cannot tecnically lose anything.

bid: 1 satoshi or 0.00000001 btc

When it comes to investment a penny matters if this asset is dead you will definitely loose all the fund you bought the asset with no matter the price because you will only be a bag holder.
gaazje

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

If he has not he may have just ceated this in order to see how much the shares would sell for!

Well, still no shares, second buy order expired ,  PMed several times no answer, so I guess no decent people left in crypto..

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:57:22 PM

Well, still no shares, second buy order expired ,  PMed several times no answer, so I guess no decent people left in crypto..

Does he have any of your bitcoins?
gaazje

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:27:50 PM

Does he have any of your bitcoins?

Just  0.001 so I will survive..

gaazje

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 09:25:03 AM

Albert had a serious matter in personal life to attend to, but contacted me yesterday.
He even trusted me with his counterparty login to make the transfers, and so I did.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:18:56 PM

Albert had a serious matter in personal life to attend to, but contacted me yesterday.
He even trusted me with his counterparty login to make the transfers, and so I did.

Glad to see your transaction went through.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: