Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] PYRPXYBTC - Pyra-Proxy BTC Mining Project  (Read 3411 times)
pyra-proxy (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 08:56:53 PM

New project listed at https://cryptostocks.com
Direct url - https://cryptostocks.com/securities/24

Description: The purpose of the Pyra-Proxy BTC project is to allow those parties interested in Pyramining to pool their resources and create a conducive environment where they can enter and leave participation at will while still having the opportunity to participate in the pyramining model of mining.

Pyra-Proxy BTC will establish a permanent presence in the Pyramining ecosystem with appropriate reinvestment to maintain and marginally grow its stake while simultaneously providing maximum dividends to project constituents to keep the project viable.

INVESTMENT PLAN (PRE PYRAMINING ASIC IMPLEMENTATION)

Prior to the Implementation of Pyramining ASICs this project shall invest only in the top 2 tiers at a ratio of 1:2, investing in 3 BTC or higher quantities. In tier 1 the funds will be directed at FPGA mining to allow for some dividend income to start accruing. In tier 2 the funds will be directed at ASIC pre-purchase allocation allowing some bonus to benefit tier 1 but aimed at providing maximum performance when Pyramining ASICs are release.

The pre ASIC phase also supersedes the reinvestment model, whereby 90% of pyramining pay outs are redirected to tier 1 and 10% is taken for dividend dispersion and 0% administration fee.

INVESTMENT PLAN (POST PYRAMINING ASIC IMPLEMENTATION)

Pyra-Proxy BTC will invest all resources into a 4 tiered Pyramining cluster to maximize reward and benefits from the Pyramining model. Investments will be added in whole BTC increments. Initial resource induction will seed all 4 tiers at a ratio of 1:2:4:8 to maximize mining bonuses and speed the time when dividends can be made.

Upon receipt of Pyramining payments the reinvestment and dividend take plan active at the time will be implemented within 48 hours.

The Pyramining top level account will be made public so that any participants or prospective participants can fully audit current and past performance as well as verify that the program is operating properly within the given charter.

REINVESTMENT AND DIVIDEND PLAN

90% of pyramining payments will be reinvested in the 4th tier as soon as the total is greater than 1 BTC 10% of pyramining payments will be redirected as a dividend take less 5% of the dividend take for administration fees, these will be paid within 48 hours of payment.

Non-voting planned adjustment to this structure immediately following the first pyramining payment received after 1 BTC has cascaded sequentially through each of the 4 tiers.

The new plan at this time will be 60% reinvestment into the 4th tier and a 40% dividend take less the 5% of dividend take for administration fees

All future amendments to this plan will require majority vote by the programs participants.

CURRENCY TRADING FOR PROFIT GENERATION

This program is not designed to reap gains through the currency trading and only deals directly in BTC assets.

PROGRAM SOLVENCY

Pyra-Proxy BTC will remain viable so long as 2 environmental conditions are true. 1-Cryptostocks is active and allowing for continued operation; 2-Pyraming remains a viable mining operation.

In the event of a collapse of BTC and/or a failure of the conditions above, the administrators will attempt within reasonable power to proportionally disburse cryptocurrency units to the program participants as they become available with 0% reinvestment and 0% administration fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 12:11:20 PM

So you're a Pyramid Scheme Passthrough?
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 02:44:50 PM

No pyramid scheme, pass through... not sure that's quite a fully accurate description either

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 18, 2012, 05:38:29 PM

Do you perchance know any sailors? Preferably with eye patches or peg legs?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 11:18:55 AM

Ohh, the next BS&T! Sign me up!

How much interest rates are you offering? 17% weekly?

Also shorting PYRPXYBTC stocks.
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 03:19:31 PM

Ohh, the next BS&T! Sign me up!

How much interest rates are you offering? 17% weekly?

Also shorting PYRPXYBTC stocks.

Actually this is invested in pyramining there is no interest, the comparison you refer to is invalid.  Dividends are paid from the pyramining pay outs.

orcinus

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 09:33:19 PM

Don't be silly, he's a pyramid scheme pretending to be a pyramid scheme passthrough for a pyramid scheme that's pretending not to be a pyramid scheme.
pyramining

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:23:11 AM

To whoever thinks pyramining is a pyramid scheme: you didn't understand anything. Nobody is asking you to invest here. At least stop polluting with false/incorrect statements.
orcinus

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 01:00:26 AM

MLM, pyramid, tomahto, tomayto...
pyramining

Activity: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 01:02:31 AM

AFAIK this is the only mining company that it's regularly growing and paying dividends to all members, and where investors didn't lose any satoshi.
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:14:13 PM

First round of initial investments have been entered into the Pyra-Proxy BTC pyramining accounts. And thanks for the excellent show of support thus far, with initial program participation quickly rising to 9 BTC.

Here is the top tier account for full auditing capabilities: http://pyramining.com/account/browse?id=scpk9az3

Again thanks for the support and in time I hope this helps us all and the general btc ecosystem!

The tier 2 account was seeded but asic deposits currently don't show up on the account browser panes in pyramining, I did make a request for that info to be displayed however.  In the meantime, here is the initial tier 2 deposit info:
2012-10-20 19:51:01 UTC 6.00001111 BTC ASIC

btharper

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 12:58:35 AM

AFAIK this is the only mining company that it's regularly growing and paying dividends to all members, and where investors didn't lose any satoshi.
+1, I'll definitely add my support for pyramining as a company. There are referrals but you don't need to attract any for positive returns, but they can increase and speed your returns. It's put money in, pyramining buys and runs the mining gear, and pays out your original investment plus a bonus percentage (10% for joining, more with referrals).
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:19:57 AM

Okay sorry, I missed Pyramining and just thought it was a pyramid. But I would think this is bad idea:

1) You have to trust Pyramining.
2) You have to trust Cryptostocks.
3) You have to trust pyra-proxy.
4) When you buy the stock (it should be a bond, not a stock) directly through Pyra-proxy, your BTC are invested. But when you buy it from someone who is SELLING it, then your bitcoins invested are NOT contributed to pyramining and will not increase dividends generated.
5) The contract mentions no such thing of a buyback program or an askwall. This means that if you want to sell, you will have to sell for less than what you brought for unless pyra-proxy decides to start a new program not in the contract.

I'd suggest investing in Pyramining yourself as the risk for this is orders of magnitudes higher. If you need a referral link to sign up, try http://www.pyramining.com/referral/zfhd3gstq or http://www.pyramining.com/referral/a4g3kdnhb
pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 08:02:32 AM

Okay sorry, I missed Pyramining and just thought it was a pyramid. But I would think this is bad idea:

4) When you buy the stock (it should be a bond, not a stock) directly through Pyra-proxy, your BTC are invested. But when you buy it from someone who is SELLING it, then your bitcoins invested are NOT contributed to pyramining and will not increase dividends generated.
5) The contract mentions no such thing of a buyback program or an askwall. This means that if you want to sell, you will have to sell for less than what you brought for unless pyra-proxy decides to start a new program not in the contract.

I'd suggest investing in Pyramining yourself as the risk for this is orders of magnitudes higher. If you need a referral link to sign up, try http://www.pyramining.com/referral/zfhd3gstq or http://www.pyramining.com/referral/a4g3kdnhb

1- true
2- true
3- true
4- true
5- I don't agree with this because as outlined in the investment plan a portion of the dividends are rerouted back into pyramining to create a stable/marginally growing account size, so over time the dividends should naturally grow.  Had I chosen a bond system I would not be reinvesting some of the payouts to preserve/grow the fund size, and while not outlined in the contract (maybe I should) I have no plans to issue any more shares in the program so as the account grows or mining becomes more expensive you are very likely able to sell your shares at a higher value than you bought them at.

I agree that if you have sufficiently large an investment and you have no time restrictions for when you need those coins back then direct to pyramining is the best way to go.  My program was to set up a fund to get all the benefits of a permanent pyramining account and make it easier to be depositing smaller amounts or allow people to sell their stake to someone else any time they choose.

I know the trust issue is a big one and in time you will see that I will live up to my word and do my best to do the honorable thing in the event of a mishap, I won't expect trust from anyone and I'll let my actions demonstrate this.  I have publically announce the head account in pyramining where these funds are placed and even without logging in/having an account any person can see the funds in the system to verify my management of these programs.

ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 07:25:02 AM

hi pyra-proxy, I love your idea and I'm gonna buy some shares on cryptostocks in awhile. The reason is that I already have 3 accounts over at pyramining but if I invested in your stocks, I could cash out anytime. Loving it. Will send some BTC in a few mins.

1- true
2- true
3- true
4- true
5- I don't agree with this because as outlined in the investment plan a portion of the dividends are rerouted back into pyramining to create a stable/marginally growing account size, so over time the dividends should naturally grow.  Had I chosen a bond system I would not be reinvesting some of the payouts to preserve/grow the fund size, and while not outlined in the contract (maybe I should) I have no plans to issue any more shares in the program so as the account grows or mining becomes more expensive you are very likely able to sell your shares at a higher value than you bought them at.

I agree that if you have sufficiently large an investment and you have no time restrictions for when you need those coins back then direct to pyramining is the best way to go.  My program was to set up a fund to get all the benefits of a permanent pyramining account and make it easier to be depositing smaller amounts or allow people to sell their stake to someone else any time they choose.

I know the trust issue is a big one and in time you will see that I will live up to my word and do my best to do the honorable thing in the event of a mishap, I won't expect trust from anyone and I'll let my actions demonstrate this.  I have publically announce the head account in pyramining where these funds are placed and even without logging in/having an account any person can see the funds in the system to verify my management of these programs.

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 07:54:47 AM

my deposit to cryptostocks is done. just need 6 confirmations. I will check later in 1 hour and then buy your stocks, thanks.

hi pyra-proxy, I love your idea and I'm gonna buy some shares on cryptostocks in awhile. The reason is that I already have 3 accounts over at pyramining but if I invested in your stocks, I could cash out anytime. Loving it. Will send some BTC in a few mins.

1- true
2- true
3- true
4- true

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2012, 12:48:17 PM

hi pyra-proxy, I've just bought 149 shares. please process them when you are online. thanks

pyra-proxy (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2012, 02:51:19 PM

hi pyra-proxy, I've just bought 149 shares. please process them when you are online. thanks

done and thanks for the support.

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 03:27:05 AM

done and thanks for the support.

thanks!

ninjaboon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2012, 11:57:01 PM

Hi Pyra-proxy, when will you declare dividends for this stock?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: