Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Create your own Rotator and Faucet list for FREE! NO CODING NEEDED  (Read 3829 times)
tekke (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:13:39 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 03:44:44 AM by tekke

Hello everyone

Stop using other people rotators, create yours!. Create your own rotator to easily browse your favourite faucets and share it with your friends to earn referral commissions!

Why use our service?

• No coding skills needed
  • Easy to update
  • Responsive and fast
  • Earn referral commissions
  • Rotator & Faucet list
  • Free

Create a rotator and a Faucet list is as easy as 1,2,3

1- Add the link to your favorite faucets, 1 link per line. Add as much faucets as you want, but we recommend to keep a purpose (i.e only faucetbox or xapo faucets, only quick faucets or only high paying faucets)
2- Click on create
3- Share your link and start making money off referrall commissions!!!

Same rules apply to the Bitcoin sorteable faucet list

1- Add the faucets using a comma to separate the fields, 1 per line
Code:
Link, faucet_name, min payment(in satoshis), max payment(in satoshis), time (24H format), payment method, comments
2- Click on create

Try it out
COINROTATOR.NET
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:26:30 AM

support will have headaches weekly, the password has to have things in it
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:29:28 AM

HI, we are still working on the site, the password must be at least 6 characters long and have 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase and 1 number.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:38:16 AM

HI, we are still working on the site, the password must be at least 6 characters long and have 1 lowercase, 1 uppercase and 1 number.
most people dont usually have passwords that fit this criteria, that means they will forget often
LosingAlpha

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:15:42 AM

most people dont usually have passwords that fit this criteria, that means they will forget often
Most people are Bad At Passwords. 6 with an upper and a number is way too relaxed.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 07:22:55 AM

you must give a more info about service, but without registration. I do not understand, that i can  take the script and install on my hosting and domain, or must to be used on your domain-subdomain

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:26:30 PM

you must give a more info about service, but without registration. I do not understand, that i can  take the script and install on my hosting and domain, or must to be used on your domain-subdomain

Hi thanks for the comments. The script is intended to be used with our domain/subdomain. If you like it you could redirect a page from your domain to your subfolder on our site.

We will be adding a Pro version where you would have a proper subdomain (i.e something.coinrotator.net) , and will let you add ads of your own.

tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:02:42 AM

We have added a new feature for our site: a ranking of  the rotators. You can check the top 5 in our homepage or see the complete list at Rankings

We have a contest:

Create a rotator on our site and if you rotator is in the top 5 we will give you your own subdomain (i.e XXX.coinrotator.net) so you can rank your rotator easily

also we will let you add a banner ad to your Faucet list, so you can profit from it.
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

How long will this be free? What is your bussiness model: Earning from ads or you (will) start charging for hosting rotators after some time?

Hi thanks for your interest. It will be always free. we will profit from the ads earnings and from our PRO version , which give the user a subdomain and the posibility to display ads of their own. We invite you to try it, we have made a good and fast rotator
yourbtcfaucet

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:08:11 PM

Hi,
Could you be so kind as to add my faucet to your rotator?
www.yourbtcfaucet.com

Thanks in advance!
yourbtcfaucet
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:39:37 AM

Hi,
Could you be so kind as to add my faucet to your rotator?
www.yourbtcfaucet.com

Thanks in advance!
yourbtcfaucet

Hi! we have no rotator of our own, we provide a rotator service for free, every user select their own favorite faucets.
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 04:06:19 PM

Nice service to create our own rotators. Thank you for this. Maybe you can add a bitcoin address part to provide an easy claim with rotator. Can it be added?

wuasax

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 03:49:45 AM

Hello everyone

Stop using other people rotators, create yours!. Create your own rotator to easily browse your favourite faucets and share it with your friends to earn referral commissions!

Why use our service?

• No coding skills needed
  • Easy to update
  • Responsive and fast
  • Earn referral commissions
  • Rotator & Faucet list
  • Free

Create a rotator and a Faucet list is as easy as 1,2,3

http://i59.tinypic.com/nvtje9.jpg

1- Add the link to your favorite faucets, 1 link per line. Add as much faucets as you want, but we recommend to keep a purpose (i.e only faucetbox or xapo faucets, only quick faucets or only high paying faucets)
2- Click on create

Same rules apply to the Bitcoin sorteable faucet list

1- Add the faucets using a comma to separate the fields, 1 per line
Code:
Link, faucet_name, min payment(in satoshis), max payment(in satoshis), time (24H format), payment method, comments
2- Click on create

Try it out
COINROTATOR.NET

greetings, lost my password for my rotator I can recover it?
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

Hello everyone!!!

We are celebrating our first month online, first of all we want so say thanks to the people using our service, right now we have over 130 rotators and growing up Smiley Smiley Smiley

Today we have introduce a new optional feature, a description for your rotator, this description will be available in your dashboard and will be used on the ranking page , this would help people to have a little idea about your rotator.

On a side note we have seen that very few people use the list option, the list is very useful for:
- Faucets that block access through rotators
- Sorting faucets for time, payment system, min and max reward and claiming time

The list is auto sortable, it means that a click on any of the headers and the list will be sorted. It is a very useful resource

But we also want to hear from you, what would you like to see/add in the site, just let us know

umair01

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:44:16 PM

I really like your service rotator, being free and yet so light weight compared to the other free ones, it's really great Smiley
One think I like to happen is to always go to the next available faucet instead of going to the next one on list Smiley
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 11:02:52 PM

I really like your service rotator, being free and yet so light weight compared to the other free ones, it's really great Smiley
One think I like to happen is to always go to the next available faucet instead of going to the next one on list Smiley

HI! I'm really glad you like it , our main goal is to give a competent service to all our users. Your idea is very interesting, let us think about how implement this and we will get back to you.!
tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:22:38 AM

Hello guys, we are adding a new feature in our Free Faucet Rotator Site. We are adding a Faucet Ranking, not only your faucet will be getting exposure, but also the top 20 faucets will be recommended to our user base to use them in their rotator.

faucetrankings.coinrotator.net

So come and add your site, vote and rank it!
Kyani69

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:57:37 PM

Wow, thank you, its really helping me out, now i can make my wildest dream comes true.

Once again, Thank you so much!!
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 10:20:27 PM

First of all, DON'T REQUIRE ALL LOWERCASE. Cmon man, seriously? This is 2016. Don't force lowercase on usernames.

Secondly, I don't want to have to remember another password that I don't need to. By making me do this, I'll easily forget what I entered for a password when I signed up:

Third, where is the ability to change my password? Once logged in, I don't see a settings section.

All in all, I love the simplicity of your website. However, what do I do with the .txt file that I download? Is there anywhere I can re-upload it in order to change my list? How do I reorder my list? Do I have to do delete the rotator and then create a new one with a new order?

I will be playing around with your rotator script a bit more and give you some more feedback.

Great job!

tekke (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:07:23 AM

Hello everyone! we keep on growing. Thanks a lot, we have now over 7000 users.

We have made some changes and updates:

• We added a forgot your password option
  • Now you can update your rotator list inside the dashboard, there is no need to download the list
  • No more complicated passwords

Things we are working on:

• Add sub rotators
  • Add the posibility to change the color of the rotator

As usual we are open to hear from you guys.Thanks for your support
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: