Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL BITCOIN SCRIPT, genesis-mining.com script  (Read 675558 times)
sellscript (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:50:48 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 03:36:27 AM by sellscript

Hello
I want to sell EVOLUTION SCRIPT
demo here: <contact private>
feature:
User:
-Register
-Login
-Deposit
-Withdraw
-Vendor Account with a fee of 75$ to pay in btc from balance
-Balance of the user that can be loaded with unique deposits address
-Dispute options for Buyers
-Escrow feature (User will be able to finalize order and release funds to vendor) or dispute.
- Password reset tool with a Mnemonic they got one time when registering
- 2FA with PGP decryption
- BTC address that keeps working for 7 days even if a new one has been assigned
- See history of orders and amount spent
- Favorite a listing
- Report Button
- Force feedback system, a user HAS to leave feedback within 5 days after finalising otherwise $5 will de deducted in btc from their account.
- Feedback: Positive, Neutral and Negative with optional description.

Vendor:
-Create listing with images price etc
-Manage listing/delete/add/edit
-Autofulfill listing
- Create a hidden listing
- Multi-Sig (Can be added later)
- Can only apply to be a vendor if the user has a PGP key in their profile.
-

Overall Market Options:

- All orders and notes should be deleted within 30 days

Price: contact private
==========================================
same feature www.genesis-mining.com
 demo: http://demo.scriptphp87.com/genesis/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobc1994

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 04:03:38 AM

I would like to buy this. Give me more proof of this via pm

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:02:02 PM

Message me
bobc1994

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 07:04:03 PM

Message me

Don't buy it it's broken. Pm me if u want info where

He doesn't have actual backend. He made the front mockup and added some coding in the back to make it look legit. It's a fake script.

Also he is linked to multiple accounts for scamming and fake scripts

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:08:18 PM

Please think for a moment.

Many markets have been hacked. Do you think a pre made script is the way to run a website like that? You will end with your bitcoins in the wallet of others.
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 07:35:38 PM

Evolution script is still one of the best in the GPT/PTC market but I do not know which one the OP is selling because there is no screen shot of the product neither there is a link to the demo account.
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:04:27 AM

Evolution script is still one of the best in the GPT/PTC market but I do not know which one the OP is selling because there is no screen shot of the product neither there is a link to the demo account.
what your mean?
melisande

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:58:40 PM

what your mean?
I meant there are many evolution scripts out there due to upgrades and the like that why i want to know the exact one you are trying to sell.
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:43:40 PM

what your mean?
I meant there are many evolution scripts out there due to upgrades and the like that why i want to know the exact one you are trying to sell.
yes you can see demo here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/users/login
tradebtcdotus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:44:17 AM

are you still sell?
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:05:27 AM

Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com

Use or purchase of such scripts from any third party can make your script banned and listed on black list as per their terms
Then why you are doing such illegal stuffs op
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:15:35 AM

Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com

Use or purchase of such scripts from any third party can make your script banned and listed on black list as per their terms
This is my script make orginal
laravel framework
open source
tradebtcdotus

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 07:32:54 AM

laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:08:09 AM

laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?
yes here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/
tradebtcdotus

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:18:54 AM

laravel framework
open source
can I see demo?
yes here: http://thuy.sellscriptonline.com/torservice/
are you still sell
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:17:04 AM

Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com they offer re sellers right, so anybody with the right can sell though i do not know whether the OP has one or not.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:33:35 AM

Selling evolution script is illegal. Script is copyrighted by evolutionscript.com they offer re sellers right, so anybody with the right can sell though i do not know whether the OP has one or not.

Did you even look at the demo or read the description? Because if you take one look you will see that it's a clone of the Evo market, not the evo ptc script.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:12:16 AM

Did you even look at the demo or read the description? Because if you take one look you will see that it's a clone of the Evo market, not the evo ptc script.
Honestly it is hard to differentiate between a clone and real copy at times but it is illegal to sell clone of anything without authorization.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:48:23 PM

Honestly it is hard to differentiate between a clone and real copy at times but it is illegal to sell clone of anything without authorization.

Actually, no, in this case it's not.  Considering the original is based on the open source bitwasp market, not to mention that I am pretty sure no one is enforcing copyright laws on darkweb markets.     But one look at the demo, and you can see it's not the script you were looking at.   It's just a not so veiled attempt at getting your post count up.

sellscript (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:41:55 AM

Actually, no, in this case it's not.  Considering the original is based on the open source bitwasp market, not to mention that I am pretty sure no one is enforcing copyright laws on darkweb markets.     But one look at the demo, and you can see it's not the script you were looking at.   It's just a not so veiled attempt at getting your post count up.
\What your mean?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: