Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FAI]ΦFree Anonymous Internet --Decentralized Blog, Messenger,Market,Dapps  (Read 26024 times)
Legko

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 11:10:17 AM

The wallet seems to have stailized and deposits and withdrawals are working fine we are monitoring it , but its up and trading at

https://btcpool.exchange

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=FAI/BTC

No working...

Which part isnt working i just checked and its all working as far as i can see
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ...

Same error as written above, when you try to create an address to deposit
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 11:23:14 AM

The wallet seems to have stailized and deposits and withdrawals are working fine we are monitoring it , but its up and trading at

https://btcpool.exchange

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=FAI/BTC

No working...

Which part isnt working i just checked and its all working as far as i can see
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ...

Same error as written above, when you try to create an address to deposit
Hi
it looks like we are still having issue with there wallet
ill have look now and see whats going on
fai (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:28:34 AM

Please...
We are all waiting for it
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 06:46:38 AM

Please...
We are all waiting for it
Hi
ok i have made a few changes  to the wallet settings
and it is now up and running
i will keep an eye on it
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 06:58:48 AM

we are just rebooting the wallet server 
fai (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:21:04 AM

We are now working on the mobile version.
Bounty projects:
GPU miner
mining pool
Blockchain explorer
Optimization of browser, publisher, messenger and shop

alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

We are now working on the mobile version.
Bounty projects:
GPU miner
mining pool
Blockchain explorer
Optimization of browser, publisher, messenger and shop

blockchain? oh .great....

lets see how many coins dev team Stealing? more more more than 200000M coins i bet.  the shame project from a dirty chinese team.

scam project can not be in any exchange platform, trust me ..

s1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 09:59:04 PM

This project is definitely interesting, and you have obviously put a lot of effort in it.  Here is my personal feedback.

I'd love to experiment more, but have an issue with an utter lack of coins.  10K coins for a domain?  There are only 50 per block and my I3 laptop is luck to get one block every 2 hours (makes me suspect a GPU already exist).  A domain is simply to costly for me to experiment with based on coin availability. 

Regardless, mining should not be primary purpose, it should be the content. 

Why not reward for publishing content?  {Done it several times and gotten nadda.}
Why not reward nodes for validating network?
How about a Read-Only Public Node for people who do not want to download the network to see a page or domain?

It is interesting to experiment with this, but the lack of reward for involvement is going to end my interest at some time in near future.
fai (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:46:17 AM

This project is definitely interesting, and you have obviously put a lot of effort in it.  Here is my personal feedback.

I'd love to experiment more, but have an issue with an utter lack of coins.  10K coins for a domain?  There are only 50 per block and my I3 laptop is luck to get one block every 2 hours (makes me suspect a GPU already exist).  A domain is simply to costly for me to experiment with based on coin availability. 

Why not reward for publishing content?  {Done it several times and gotten nadda.}
How about a Read-Only Public Node for people who do not want to download the network to see a page or domain?

It is interesting to experiment with this, but the lack of reward for involvement is going to end my interest at some time in near future.
Thanks for your feedback.
You can see we reward 300 coins for each good content. Please tell us your ID and we'll check if we missed some of your contents.
A .fai domain only costs 100 coins.
We will pay reward for nodes when this coins has a market value-- it's listed on btcpool.exchange, and we are negotiating with other exchanges.
A readonly public node is a very good advice, can you help us with it?
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:58:18 AM

This project is definitely interesting, and you have obviously put a lot of effort in it.  Here is my personal feedback.

I'd love to experiment more, but have an issue with an utter lack of coins.  10K coins for a domain?  There are only 50 per block and my I3 laptop is luck to get one block every 2 hours (makes me suspect a GPU already exist).  A domain is simply to costly for me to experiment with based on coin availability.  

Why not reward for publishing content?  {Done it several times and gotten nadda.}

You can see we reward 300 coins for each good content. Please tell us your ID and we'll check if we missed some of your contents.
We will pay reward for nodes when this coins has a market value-- it's listed on btcpool.exchange, and we are negotiating with other exchanges.

Great idea

There is so much ingenuity involved in this project.  There are a few major flaws, first being the enormous premine and the second being malicious content being inserted.  Neither of those must doom the project though.  Perhaps make the premine publicly accountable?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fai (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:26:11 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 02:20:03 AM by fai

This project is definitely interesting, and you have obviously put a lot of effort in it.  Here is my personal feedback.

I'd love to experiment more, but have an issue with an utter lack of coins.  10K coins for a domain?  There are only 50 per block and my I3 laptop is luck to get one block every 2 hours (makes me suspect a GPU already exist).  A domain is simply to costly for me to experiment with based on coin availability.  

Why not reward for publishing content?  {Done it several times and gotten nadda.}

Great idea

There is so much ingenuity involved in this project.  There are a few major flaws, first being the enormous premine and the second being malicious content being inserted.  Neither of those must doom the project though.  Perhaps make the premine publicly accountable?

Thanks.
For premine,  please refer to .257 .
For malicous content, do you mean spamming? Please refer to .257
dawveed

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:44:33 PM

The fact that the Dev premined 99% of the coins, automatically converts them into a kind of "centralized bank". In fact, they openly recognized that if the FAIcoins go up too much, they will sell, and if it drops down, they will buy. Isnt that what the Banks/Governments usually do?

Note this, if the FAI coins reach $1 USD per coin, they will be billionaires, and a few users will get a few thousand and the majority almost nothing. Same old story of concentrated wealth by bankers at the spend of other people...

What if Satoshi Nakamoto would have premined 99% of the Bitcoins?
Bitcoins would have been a joke by now.

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:06:38 PM

why is exchange not working?
when you want to get the Deposit address to get it
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 09:31:48 PM

why is exchange not working?
when you want to get the Deposit address to get it

Hi
thats because the wallet is still not staying online

we are still working on this with the Dev's
fai (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 02:18:58 AM

The fact that the Dev premined 99% of the coins, automatically converts them into a kind of "centralized bank". In fact, they openly recognized that if the FAIcoins go up too much, they will sell, and if it drops down, they will buy. Isnt that what the Banks/Governments usually do?

Note this, if the FAI coins reach $1 USD per coin, they will be billionaires, and a few users will get a few thousand and the majority almost nothing. Same old story of concentrated wealth by bankers at the spend of other people...

read .257 please
read .257 please
read .257 please
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:56:40 AM

This project is looking very nice, looks similar to that R3D project some other people were attempting to launch.
telematico

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 09:24:04 AM

This project has great potential, if you work in. Fresh air in the difficult world of currencies Wink
fai (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

Tip:
In the very beginning, the credit of a seller can be judged by the amount of coins it has.
The more coins it holds compared to the product price, the less chance it cheats you.

Later on , credit can be built by comments and recommendation.

Also, it's possible to program a shop with escrow functions by JS only. We will give big bonus for this.
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 12:01:14 AM

read .257 please
read .257 please
read .257 please

What does that even mean
dawveed

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:21:26 AM

read .257 please
read .257 please
read .257 please

What does that even mean

It means read post #257.
I did read it, but I don't think it offers a satisfactory explanation.
It would be a shame if this project go to waste since it's a great idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: