Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahmed 2.0 : Sophie Cruz. What do you think of using children for politcal goals?  (Read 702 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:59:51 AM

How mysterious that this girl could "breach" the security line to give such a nice letter to the old argentinian Wink.

anyway, using emo vs rational, will see who prevails.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:30:00 PM

How mysterious that this girl could "breach" the security line to give such a nice letter to the old argentinian Wink.

anyway, using emo vs rational, will see who prevails.

Old leftist propaganda visual.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:43:10 PM

Immigration group planned girl's pope encounter for a year

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sophie Cruz's brief encounter with Pope Francis during his parade in Washington this week appeared to be the kind of spontaneous moment that is so endearing about this pope: an initially hesitant young child wrapping an arm around his neck as he offers a kiss and a blessing.

But for 5-year-old Sophie, the moment unfolded as perfectly as it was scripted by members of a coalition of Los Angeles-based immigration rights groups. They had been preparing for nearly a year for the young girl from suburban Los Angeles to make a dash for the popemobile to deliver a message about the plight of immigrant parents living in the country illegally.

They had even pulled off a similar public-relations coup a year ago in Rome using a 10-year-old girl with the pope.

"We planned to do this from the moment we learned he was coming to the States," Juan Jose Gutierrez of the Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition told The Associated Press. "We have been working for a while now trying to sensitize the American public that dealing with immigration is not just dealing with the people who came in without proper documents but that we also have ... countless children whose parents are undocumented."

Gutierrez said the group decided to use the children of immigrants to represent their push for immigration overhaul to the pope, a staunch supporter of immigrants. "We have been looking for children to make the case that we as adults have been making for years," he said.

Sophie was selected for the Washington trip because she "impressed us all so much that we felt she would be our best spokesman," Gutierrez said. If she had been unsuccessful in Washington attracting the pope's attention, he said, she would have traveled with the group to New York and then Philadelphia to try again.

Sophie refused to the leave the pope's side Wednesday until a bodyguard took a handwritten letter and a T-shirt.

Her note to Francis detailed fears that her parents, immigrants from Mexico who don't have legal status in the United States, could be deported. But their risk of being deported is slight under the Obama administration's policies, which focus on deporting serious criminals.

"I believe I have the right to live with my parents," Sophie told the AP after her moment with the pope. "I have the right to be happy. My dad works very hard in a factory galvanizing pieces of metal. All immigrants just like my dad feed this country. They deserve to live with dignity. They deserve to live with respect."

Gutierrez said Sophie crafted her own letter to the pope and wasn't prompted what to tell reporters who caught up with her later.

"She didn't have anyone coaching her," Gutierrez said. "She just spoke from her heart. It all came from her."

The same group orchestrated an equally successful effort in Rome last year with 10-year-old Jersey Vargas, who pleaded with Francis to urge President Barack Obama to free her immigrant father from a Louisiana detention center. Following Jersey's encounter, a relative helped post bond for the jailed dad.

Since her moment with the pope was captured on live television, Sophie has been interviewed by a variety of news outlets, and Thursday she met with Mexico's ambassador to the United States, Miguel Basanez.

The group traveled to Washington with Sophie and her 36-year-old father, Raul, and sent Sophie to the popemobile with a bright yellow T-shirt with a message in Spanish asking Francis to "rescue DAPA." The message referred to Obama's now-stalled program Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Legal Permanent Residents. It would allow millions of immigrants living in the country illegally to apply for permission to legally stay and work here. A federal judge in Texas temporarily blocked the effort in February as part of a lawsuit by 26 states challenging it.

Sophie and her supporters were preaching to the choir with Francis. In his remarks at the White House before the parade, the pope said, "As the son of an immigrant family, I am happy to be a guest in this country, which was largely built by such families." And in a historic speech to a joint meeting of Congress on Thursday, he urged lawmakers to respond to the migration crisis in Europe and U.S. immigration issues "in a way which is humane, just and fraternal."

As stage-managed as Sophie's effort was, that the pigtailed-5-year-old was able to wriggle her way onto the parade route along Constitution Avenue and get the pope's attention required a lot of luck considering the massive security entourage surrounding the pontiff.

Gutierrez said Sophie's success was helped by "being in the right spot at the right time," adding that he thought Francis may also have remembered meeting Jersey.

"When he saw this little girl," Gutierrez said, "he had to have known in his heart that this was another important message in the form of a little girl."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/48e13a4f1ddc41aa83db5f44ff9e78a4/la-immigration-group-center-girls-encounter-pope

---------------------------------------------------------
FRAUD

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:44:23 PM

thank you very much, you lead me to a very interesting question...

where are the children in the NT?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:45:37 PM

Yes. Very old. Like Jesus old.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:51:04 PM

Yes. Very old. Like mohamed old.

RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:01:17 PM

I think you know that Jesus was first. If Jesus wasn't such a commie he could have made something of himself. He could have been rich! But instead he wasted all his time ranting about the poor. Mohamed was a lot of things, including some undesirable things, but a leftist? Mohamed did get rich and argued that the poor need to try harder and stop taking handouts. They both had a point I guess.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:16:39 PM

I think you know that Jesus was first. If Jesus wasn't such a commie he could have made something of himself. He could have been rich! But instead he wasted all his time ranting about the poor. Mohamed was a lot of things, including some undesirable things, but a leftist? Mohamed did get rich and argued that the poor need to try harder and stop taking handouts. They both had a point I guess.

So Jesus knew Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels would be alive thousands of years later... That is why Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels  were devout christians, knowing Jesus was inspired by their ideology, thanks to the trip they had in a Hot Tub Time machine...

Grin Cheesy Grin

How can you not love bitcointalk...

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

The teaching of Jesus is not communism. You are smart enough to know that's a fact.

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:21:22 PM

every time I see someone speaking about a "revolution", I know it's gonna be a lot of bs... but you deserve the award of the most "kuffar" ever.

one story that I like is about the vineyard worker... the first come and get 1 what ever, the second come later for 1 too and the third worker equally... then come the payment time, the first get is due, the second the same and the third equally...

but the first complain that the third got more, ie 1, like the 3rd but the 3rd worked less (he arrived later), but as they all agreed on the price of the work (FREE WILL) the contract is valid!

rich of what? that's the question you should ask yourself... (answer: the accounting ain't made by mere mortal reference point).

V.

(I should put you on my ignore list, the first!).
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:59:22 PM

Pope’s call for immigration leniency unlikely to change debate

Vatican has most restrictive immigration policy

Pope Francis is more than head of the Catholic Church — he’s also the head of state of the Vatican, which as a government has possibly the most restrictive immigration and citizenship policies of any nation in the world.

The pope, traveling to the U.S. for the first time, has made a special appeal to Americans to welcome immigrants, using his address to a joint meeting of Congress Thursday to invoke the Golden Rule in demanding generosity toward the millions of Central and South Americans seeking to come to the country.

...http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/24/pope-call-immigration-unlikely-change-debate/
RodeoX
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:09:39 PM

I guess i thought you guys would recognize irony and sarcasm. It's a joke that the pope and I are in on. Oh, and Jesus. So "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." These aren't my silly ideas. I don't believe in a heaven in the clouds or a brimstone hell in the Earth. I follow profits not prophets.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:20:04 PM

I guess i thought you guys would recognize irony and sarcasm. It's a joke that the pope and I are in on. Oh, and Jesus. So "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." These aren't my silly ideas. I don't believe in a heaven in the clouds or a brimstone hell in the Earth. I follow profits not prophets.

We could all try to follow the topic of this thread: Using children as props for a political agenda. That's how I understood it. OP, if I am wrong tell me.
Lefties are FAMOUS for using children as props... "Do it! For the children! If you don't you are evil! Wouaah! Wouuah", etc, etc...

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:39:01 PM

We could all try to follow the topic of this thread: Using children as props for a political agenda. That's how I understood it. OP, if I am wrong tell me.
Lefties are FAMOUS for using children as props... "Do it! For the children! If you don't you are evil! Wouaah! Wouuah", etc, etc...

first of all I am fundamentalist (and extremist) concerning freedom of speech. so write what ever you want, I don't really care Smiley. but yes you are 100% correct.

leftist are the scums of the earth, lower than low. they steal to give a few percent to the "poor" and keep the most for themselves justifying with what ever they find appropriate.

dear rodeo, I need the /sarc otherwise I am always lost Cheesy.

and Chief, if it's a state, it can be invaded (I wouldn't recommend bombing as the "art works" cost a lot...).
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:56:23 PM

first of all I am fundamentalist (and extremist) concerning freedom of speech. so write what ever you want, I don't really care Smiley. but yes you are 100% correct.

leftist are the scums of the earth, lower than low. they steal to give a few percent to the "poor" and keep the most for themselves justifying with what ever they find appropriate.

dear rodeo, I need the /sarc otherwise I am always lost Cheesy.

and Chief, if it's a state, it can be invaded (I wouldn't recommend bombing as the "art works" cost a lot...).

Beside an ignore list, we need a favorite list...

Cheesy

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:05:57 PM

I don't have cheese in my mouth, crooa crooa Smiley. but thx.

it's always a pleasure to met People insensitive to primitive brainwashing Wink.
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:25:09 PM

I don't have cheese in my mouth, crooa crooa Smiley. but thx.

it's always a pleasure to met People insensitive to primitive brainwashing Wink.

The Crow and the Fox

Master Crow perched on a tree,
Was holding a cheese in his beak.
Master Fox attracted by the smell
Said something like this:
“Well, Hello Mister Crow!
How beautiful you are! How nice you seem to me!
Really, if your voice
Is like your plumage,
You are the phoenix of all the inhabitants of these woods.”
At these words, the Crow is overjoyed.
And in order to show off his beautiful voice,
He opens his beak wide, lets his prey fall
The Fox grabs it, and says: “My good man,
Learn that every flatterer
Lives at the expense of the one who listens to him.
This lesson, without doubt, is well worth a cheese.”
The Crow, ashamed and embarrassed,
Swore, but a little late, that he would not be taken again.

Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: