Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Variationweb.co - Get Your Website Today!  (Read 752 times)
VARIATIONWEB (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 01:58:41 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:46:43 PM by VARIATIONWEB

Need a website?

Feel free to PM us on Bitcointalk, or send us an E-Mail directly to info@variationweb.co

Payment: BTC

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here are 8 reasons to choose us!

Built To Last!

We build sites with WordPress, it is the optimal platform for small businesses, projects or private blogs.

Your Project

We will provide you with the right design and ideas for your project.

Fully Responsive

Your website will be fully responsive and beautifully optimized for every device! Browser / Tablet / Phone

Prompt

We put great effort into finishing your website in a reasonable amount of time. (About 7 days)

Friendly Team

Our friendly team keeps close contact with you during and after finishing the project, making it a success!

Easily Editable

Once we set your website up, you are ready to go! Manage and add content with ease!

Price

We provide ideal rates for your project! Please send us an inquiry about your project and we will make you an offer.

Questions?

Feel free to contact us at any time! We will answer all your questions and inquiries within 24 hours.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

Good to know that you are ready to work but do you have any proof of past website that you have designed?
Try to include your price range in your reply.
VARIATIONWEB (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 04:34:39 PM

Good to know that you are ready to work but do you have any proof of past website that you have designed?

I am currently only working on one, my first job, that will be finished until the end of next week.
As for the price range, it is individual for every projet.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:51:02 PM

I agree , you should add some of your previous projects you have completed. You are a newbie and some potential buyers might not trust you, I suggest you give some free websites to trusted forum members in order to build a stable foundation for a good reputation.
VARIATIONWEB (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 10:09:42 AM

I agree , you should add some of your previous projects you have completed. You are a newbie and some potential buyers might not trust you, I suggest you give some free websites to trusted forum members in order to build a stable foundation for a good reputation.

Thanks, I just finished work for a client, you can see it on https://variationweb.co a little further down. I can't give away free websites unfortunately, hope you can understand that.

Have a great day!
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 03:00:19 AM

Thanks, I just finished work for a client, you can see it on https://variationweb.co a little further down. I can't give away free websites unfortunately, hope you can understand that.

Have a great day!
Nobody is asking for you for free website design but showing your past jobs will simply prove your worth and give you some trust here.
VARIATIONWEB (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 01:33:24 AM

Added Portofolio! Available to work!   Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: