Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:56:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you relaly cared about your friends, you would suggest that they buy Bitcoins  (Read 1864 times)
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

I think that before suggesting your friends to buy Bitcoin it`s necessary to get some experience in this field. If you know nothing about it and try to advertise it by telling that "it is a good investment" or "you`ll be the richest man on earth" your promises may not come true. It also depends on your friends` financial skills. If they don`t have any they`d better stay away from entering this game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

I am...

I have convinced my brother and some of his friends...

My friend and some of his brothers...

My parents...

My girlfriend...

Anybody I know, care about, and can use a computer I have mentioned bitcoins to - because I don't want to be some billionaire enjoying his wealth alone!!!

If you can convince any of your friends to simply buy $50 USD worth of BTC... you will be doing yourself, themselves, and the entire world a HUGE favor!

Get going!!

If you become a Billionaire, you can share a few bucks.

What do you say when Bitcoin goes down and your friends and family sell low and lose money?

No matter if bitcoin shoots back up, your friends and family will still hate you.

Not Everyone can be a trader and earn money, 80% just follow the crowd and lose money.

There is money & family , never confuse the two, that is a good way to lose both.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

Preach on brotha! But umm I think it's hit an miss with this whole proselytizing business. Some people are just to lazy and ignorant to think outside their box or comfort zone.

What really shocks me is how often I hear people telling me they think that their money is backed by gold.  Cheesy

I also often hear many people say money is backed by gold, they don't realize that the value of their money is getting down
in my country, the country currency is getting weaker against gold,things, foreign currencies, IMO if my country currency is backed by gold should its value will not weakened against gold, I think money is backed by gold is contrasting lie

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

I really told them about bitcoin, my friends family relatives and even neighbors. They seem to be very very interested to invest but I found out that when bitcoin price or value goes down, they rant and can't deny the fact that bitcoin's price is going down too, meaning to say the volatility or risk is higher too. Ah, they just want an investment that never lose.
Standon1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Yeah! I sure do but some of them are just so stubborn and can't see the big picture, they don't believe in digital currency rather fiat, usually say the fraud involved is just too much
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

I am...

My parents...

My girlfriend...

Anybody I know, care about, and can use a computer I have mentioned bitcoins to - because I don't want to be some billionaire enjoying his wealth alone!!!

If you can convince any of your friends to simply buy $50 USD worth of BTC... you will be doing yourself, themselves, and the entire world a HUGE favor!

Get going!!

Yes of course , I want to teach them how to gain tokens or money in bitcoin. Like what you've saying " I dont want to enjoy my wealthness in my self only." I Want to share my knowledge to my friends , relatives , Childhood as long as they want to learn and they want to earn. And of course as long as they know how to use computer.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

It is good to spread the good news to as many friends as possible butility you have to make sure they understand everything about it most especially the risk around it and the volatility of the currency. You have to be sure they are individuals who think in the same line as you before they discourage you from investing in cryptocurrencies.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

I would never advise them to buy bitcoin. Because they will ask me a lot about Crypto and I do not have time to answer.
Better yet, I will create an investment fund to invest in some of my favorite altcoin. Then I'll pay my monthly income to help him get more income. I think this is the best way to increase income for him and you will have more than investment.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

I already introduced bitcoin to my classmates, girlfriend,  family and everyone I knew. Some of them are now working on it but most of them do not show any interest at all. Nevertheless, I'm still happy because at least I'm able to encouraged somebody and that's already a great accomplishment for me. Smiley

Get going!!
That's the main problem according to what I observed. Those people that i've said who don't show any interest in crypto don't like to put a capital first in order to earn. Though i already explained that their money can double up through this, they still don't have the guts to risk their money. It seems that they only want to have outputs without giving some inputs, how pathetic. Roll Eyes
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

I would rather give them good knowledge about altcoins to invest then in than having a Bitcoin. With altcoins, they make good amount of bitcoin thus more fiat currency in their bank account.

That's just my opinion and how I see it. For anyone to enjoy holding Bitcoin, he must have good amount of it. But for a newbie, altcoins is needed to give more bitcoin.

I am...

My parents...

My girlfriend...

Get going!!
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

I talk to them about it and through going that a few of my family members have bought Cryptocurrency.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

I am...

My parents...

My girlfriend...

Get going!!

my  family including relatives special friends knows what is bitcoin they knows I got earning in cryptocurrency using computer as my extra income, but hard to convince them to invest in bitcoin because the reason busy to the office work.

until I can earn huge profits one of them become interested to invest bitcoin so far she enjoying working in bitcoin as their extra investment yes truly she is a women my friend of mine.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: