Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Prince Arrested For Sex Assault On Woman Who Ran Screaming From His Home  (Read 1297 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:22:22 PM

Oila lot of money makes the prince people above the law and own slaves. Cultural differences...

-snip-

Also the cultural differences should be cultural similarities Tongue

Any thoughts on the victims, those five women?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:27:46 PM

Oila lot of money makes the prince people above the law and own slaves. Cultural differences...

-snip-

Uh i dont think there is a need to say that this is horrible.

Just tried to tell that a lot of money/power makes most people evil and that is the same in every culture.

We are pretty similiar if its about such basic things.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:30:27 PM

However the women could be lying too, who knows... a good target to extract some dollars... we saw ahmed...
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:30:56 PM

-snip-

Uh i dont think there is a need to say that this is horrible.

Just tried to tell that a lot of money/power makes most people evil and that is the same in every culture.

We are pretty similiar if its about such basic things.

If the DOJ lets him go back to his homeland would this be justice?

Raeg

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:31:42 PM

Oil money makes the prince above the law and own slaves. Cultural differences...

Rich Saudi Princes are the only people to commit rape and have maids now? Doesn't look like he's above the law since he was arrested, but I'm sure he'll pay the woman off. Money can sometimes buy you a get out of jail free card though.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:34:48 PM

However the women could be lying too, who knows... a good target to extract some dollars... we saw ahmed...

The woman, bleeding, trying to get over that wall wasn't expecting cnn or foxnews at the gate. She was running for her life. Also they can tell if her wounds were self inflicted, or defensive...

Let science keep him behind bars.. Or 0bama's DOJ let him go free...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:42:14 PM

Oil money makes the prince above the law and own slaves. Cultural differences...

Rich Saudi Princes are the only people to commit rape and have maids now? Doesn't look like he's above the law since he was arrested, but I'm sure he'll pay the woman off. Money can sometimes buy you a get out of jail free card though.

Only in your mind what you've quoted meant what you wrote. If he goes free to his homeland then YES the DOJ would have taken his cultural difference into account and the fact he is a rich saudi prince. I hope I am wrong and stay behind bars.
Money can get you a get out of jail free card, sometime...

Let's see how this situation evolves: justice for all and he stays behind bars. Justice for saudi princes and he gets on his private jet...

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:46:15 PM

The woman, bleeding, trying to get over that wall wasn't expecting cnn or foxnews at the gate. She was running for her life. Also they can tell if her wounds were self inflicted, or defensive...

Let science keep him behind bars.. Or 0bama's DOJ let him go free...

presumption of innocence:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.[1]

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

actually he is not behind bars... and I agree it would be quite machiavellic, but who says that women don't lie? once guilty bye bye, one less, millions to go...

only death penalty can stop rapist.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 01:46:25 PM

Reading news like this makes me really angry that people who have a lot of money think they can do whatever they want. I would like to cut off his dick, feeding my dog with it and forcing that prick to watch it.

why would you poison your dog Huh
let him eat his own dick, infront of a mirror, put it on tape, with a scrolling message: i raped women untill they caught me.
send that tape to his family, put that on youtube, share it with the world or something

that would be better than poisoning your dog, no?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:46:48 PM

Some 100,000 Saudis are currently studying in various American universities, under the sponsorship of the Saudi government. If the Americans arrest the rapist, then the Saudis will cancel this scheme, causing huge losses to the universities. Also, every year the Americans sell tens of billions of USD worth of arms to the Kingdom. This trade also could come under threat.
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:56:35 PM

Some 100,000 Saudis are currently studying in various American universities, under the sponsorship of the Saudi government. If the Americans arrest the rapist, then the Saudis will cancel this scheme, causing huge losses to the universities. Also, every year the Americans sell tens of billions of USD worth of arms to the Kingdom. This trade also could come under threat.

you should read the 2 links I posted earlier... what was the name of the last saudi that engaged america? what did the people that chose to support him had to endure? but I agree, knowing how this admin operate near negligible amount of money it's quite worrisome.

but again it could have been the daughter of anyone, maybe she is the sister of a future one fleet lead, or a future director of the cia... who knows. letting money dictate principle is the ruin of the nation following this path... like a cancer it will grow and finally encompass all activities of such society...

LEOs shouldn't waste resources on free will activities... but concentrate on those that breach free will... but then if the judges play it rotherdam (uk) style, ie don't execute the guilty, there is no point in arresting them... like i read there, some of the victims have now to walk every day across their rapists...

rape is a victimfull crime, a breach of consent, a breach of free will... those doing that must die.  
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:57:19 PM

Hmmm...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1190974.msg12527991#msg12527991

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: