Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xotika Model Royal Tiffany Discusses the Bitcoin Life  (Read 3162 times)
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:33:40 PM

I think she cares more about dominating a niche rather than bitcoin technology itself. She probably doesnt do so well on more competitive cam sites.
deliciousowl

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:37:17 PM

I think she cares more about dominating a niche rather than bitcoin technology itself. She probably doesnt do so well on more competitive cam sites.

Or you know, you could talk to her for 5 minutes and figure out that she actually does care about BTC and does just fine on other sites. She posts on /r/Bitcoin and comes across as very educated. it's best not to be prejudiced.

RoyalTiffany

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 04:01:32 AM

You can always come in my channel, and i will answer whatever questions you have about how well i did or not on other cam sites.
nakedbitcoins

Activity: 300

Nakedbitcoins.com !

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 06:22:31 AM

You can always come in my channel, and i will answer whatever questions you have about how well i did or not on other cam sites.

Hi RoyalTiffany - would you ever do a cameo appearance on my new reddit thread :  /r/NakedBitcoins  ?  Grin

RoyalTiffany

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:28:45 PM

Hi RoyalTiffany - would you ever do a cameo appearance on my new reddit thread :  /r/NakedBitcoins  ?  Grin

Send me a message on reddit , and see if we can work something out.
nakedbitcoins

Activity: 300

Nakedbitcoins.com !

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 10:33:30 PM

Send me a message on reddit , and see if we can work something out.
k, done. Thanks for the quick response.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: