Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:05:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is your favorite altcoin?  (Read 1443 times)
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:06 PM

I love crypto-currencies providing anonymity and privacy of transactions between network users. Therefore Monero and Zcash
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Tell me why

I dont have a favorite altcoins all of them i like as long as there project is good and can help me in the future. There are so many tokens out there that only a shitcoins and after a few weeks only it dump and wont survive anymore and dev dump too.
Soon enough this thread would become name calling of all known altcoins, because there is sure to an altcoin for everyone interested in altcoins and that includes shitcoins. At the end of the day, what to call a favorite altcoin comes down to being subjective. For me, all those altcoins that attempt to fill a clearly defined need, with some remarkable technologies, great team and persuasive marketing, makes my bunch of favorite altcoins yet, I refuse to be emotionally attached to anyone of them.
hundi.online

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

Why should we tell you?

My Favorite altcoin is

Ethereum: Ethereum is the best option and it's very popular and brings a lot of profit to investors.

Litecoin: It is one of the best performing currency this year. It has low fees, faster transactions and has more friendly development team as Bitcoin.

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

For me the best altcoin is VeChain
VeChain is the world's leading Enterprise-focused dApp/ICO platform for products and information.
It aims to connect blockchain technology to the real world by providing robust infrastructure as well as IOT integration, with scalability up to 10,000 tx/s and pioneering in building real world applications.
Everbody will use VeChain Thor in the future
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

I will go for Cardano coin since it's performance in the crypto market is stable and looking into the price chart, Cardano coin is stretching upward trend. I believe this will continue to grow high in the coming years which crypto investors should look into consideration for their investment.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

Tell me why
I love Ethereum. because Ethereum gives a lot of changes so that with this nice change is pretty good for Ethereum going forward. Ethereum also has the highest area compared to other Altcoin.
Mendy487

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

My favourite altcoin is etherum
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

the coins I really favor today are ethereum, ripple and monero. these three coins are very profitable if you are a trader
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Until now I still like Etherum, it is because Etherum always gives me comfort. Compared with other altcoin of course it is very different. When I invest in Etherum I will feel comfortable and I am not afraid that the price of Etherum will experience a tremendous decline. If you are a beginner then Etherum is suitable for investment. Believe me that Etherum will give us ease in investing because we do not have to be hard to choose other coins that do not have a certainty. So choose Etherum, then I believe that we will experience the security and comfort in investing. I really love Etherum and I invest a lot in the coin.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I love crypto-currencies providing anonymity and privacy of transactions between network users. Therefore Monero and Zcash

Litecoin is also very fast and very private. However, my favorite is another altcoin - TRON. The leader of the team is a very smart guy with a great potential. here you can learn about TRX: http://www.cryptocamacho.com/why-the-altcoin-tron-trx-will-rise-in-2018-media-empire-built-from-cryptocurrency/
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

Tell me why
Golem

It can be called a Super-computer on the block. Golem is very promising in 2018, and in the future. The rapid growth of the crypto currency, which is almost catching up with the dollar, does not leave investors indifferent. So what is this system? The main feature of the crypto currency: the possibility of directing all the analytical power of the mining processor for the computation of algorithms, tasks. The fact that super-powerful computers are being compiled already now with a speed of 1-3 days, the Golem is able to give out in minutes. Undoubtedly, the investor's Golem program will be replenished by investors in 2018.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:28:06 PM

My favorite altcoin is certainly very much. But I am more favorite for altcoin ethereum if I want to invest in the long term. Because Ethereum has a good potential to gain profit if we invest long-term course of this altcoin that I favoritkan now. But everyone is different in this altcoin because their favorite altcoin is the same and there must be something different.
nickolaileskov

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

My favorite token, it is originally a bitcoin. With him all and began. Then I thought that the world of cryptocurrency wider than mining, and it turned out. Then my favorite token was Ethereum. Because he was stable. I didn't care about fast money, I was looking for a stable token with a future.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

This week's favorite Altcoin, ODEM.
Thanks to Odem, I made good money. There are thousands of coins in the crypto money world. Do good research on the market. Be careful, invest right and make money.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

Wow, this is a tough call we have ethereum, hyper also exists we also have the likes of Bitcoin, LTC, Dogecoin, Maxcoin, Mintcoin to mention a few, to actually pick my most preferred is really a tough one but if I had to without having a choice of backing out I will opt for ethereum.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
cherelle

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

My best altcoins are those which are based on future technologies like AI drones or internet of technologies or space agriculture, although these are the favorites I do not invest in these coins due to the fact that they are good for the future market, not the market state right now.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Tell me why
Ripple boasts a low commission, which is one of its main advantages over other crypto-currencies and payment systems. If the developers continue to develop the project and will enlist the support of an even larger number of banks around the world, by the end of 2018 the value of the token will exceed the $ 2 per token mark.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

I turn my attention only to projects that develop blockchain technology. I am sure that the future lies behind this. This technology is very quickly introduced into our lives. My favorite coins are Stratis, Icon, Eos, Aion, Ethereum and several other similar ..
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:53:51 PM

I have recently started to study the market but found a favorite-for me it is Ethereum
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

Here on this drawdown I invested in Dash, last week. The price is super! I expect a profit of 100-200% in a year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: