Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAY MEN WANT KIM DAVIS BACK IN JAIL  (Read 3568 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:22:39 PM

Gay men wants Kim Davis's back in jail? Cheesy Hehe, I guess it seems progressive for him.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:47:54 PM

Who said she was the boss of marriage ...she has been married 4 times..so much for the bible and living the law of her so called god..she is just homophobic..
she should not be put in prison she should be sacked for refusing to work..
its law that gays can get married..so she should sign the documents and if not then she should be sacked its as simple as that..
no one has to sign nothing if they don.t want to..but if your job requires you to then you sign and if you refuse then you go..

what i don.t understand is why as she not been sacked..if she was in the UK she be gone SACKED..
and good . AND I HOPE SHE GETS RUN OVER BY A BUS Grin Grin Grin
PLANET BE BETTER OFF IF SHE DIED Grin Grin Grin Grin
 ITS HER RELIGION Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SHE IS A SLUT SO SHE IS GOING TO HELL ALREADY IF THERE IS A HELL..
MIND YOU WITH A FACE AND A FAMILY LIKE HERS SHE IS ALREADY IN HELL THE UGLY TWAT THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..THE HILL BILLIE UGLIES Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SHE IS A HOMOPHOBIC FAT UGLY TWAT Grin Grin

Why do you expect more kind treatment from people who thinking other way than you than that what you proposed above Smiley? Actually why do you think that you are even a bit better than her? For your information, you are not a bit better than any homophobic. You are similarly intolerant, you are mocking her beliefs, and want to see her dead... just like the nazis about the jews some 70 years ago.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:09:25 PM

Who said she was the boss of marriage ...she has been married 4 times..so much for the bible and living the law of her so called god..she is just homophobic..
its law that gays can get married..so she should sign the documents and if not then she should be sacked its as simple as that..
no one has to sign nothing if they don.t want to..but if your job requires you to then you sign and if you refuse then you go..

what i don.t understand is why as she not been sacked..if she was in the UK she be gone SACKED..
MIND YOU WITH A FACE AND A FAMILY LIKE HERS SHE IS ALREADY IN HELL THE UGLY TWAT THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM..THE HILL BILLIE UGLIES Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why do you expect more kind treatment from people who thinking other way than you than that what you proposed above Smiley? Actually why do you think that you are even a bit better than her? For your information, you are not a bit better than any homophobic. You are similarly intolerant, you are mocking her beliefs, and want to see her dead... just like the nazis about the jews some 70 years ago.

This is the real face of the pink mafia. Not a bug. The main feature. That one is honest about its need to kill anyone with whom it disagrees with. The more it talks the more you'll learn about it.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:14:18 PM

So does State trump Federal when you want it to (weed) but Federal trumps State when you want that to (Marriage)?

Yes. If the feds were to say same sex marriage is not okay, and states did it anyway, I would support that as well. That's because I support basic civil rights for human beings, marriage is one of them.

that's some screwed up thinking there.   Really there are no principles involved here at are, are there?  It's all about I want what I want and it's my right to get it my way and screw you.  I am able to change my opinion here if you can present a logical method to show why your approach doesn't just mean no principles, and no rule of law.

Yes, supporting giving people their rights back is horrible of me.

Then... The gays has no rights to force her to re-sign a document that is perfectly legal, and already signed and 100% valid. Would you agree with that?

Pope Francis catches the Swine Flu: Pope: Workers Have 'Human Right' to Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses

Pope Francis appeared to weigh in on the side of anti-gay-marriage clerk Kim Davis, saying government workers have a "human right" to refuse to carry out a duty if they have a "conscientious objection."

While returning from his visit to the U.S., the pontiff told reporters aboard the papal plane Monday that anyone who prevents others from exercising their religious freedom is denying them a human right.

His comments are likely to be seized upon by backers of Kentucky-based Davis, whose refusal to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples — in defiance of a Supreme Court ruling — has turned into her into a folk hero among some on the religious right.

The pontiff was asked: "Do you … support those individuals, including government officials, who say they cannot in good conscience, their own personal conscience, abide by some laws or discharge their duties as government officials, for example when issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples?"

He did not refer specifically to Davis in his reply, saying: "I can't have in mind all the cases that can exist about conscientious objection … but yes, I can say that conscientious objection is a right that is a part of every human right. It is a right. And if a person does not allow others to be a conscientious objector, he denies a right."

Francis added: "Conscientious objection must enter into every juridical structure because it is a right, a human right. Otherwise we would end up in a situation where we select what is a right, saying, 'this right that has merit, this one does not.'"

Asked if this principle applied to government officials carrying out their duties, he replied: "It is a human right and if a government official is a human person, he has that right. It is a human right."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pope-francis-visits-america/pope-francis-i-understand-anger-catholic-church-sex-abuse-victims-n434681

Grin Cheesy Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 05:58:13 PM

she spreads hate and FUCK ALL RELIGION.. SHE IS NOT RELIGIOUS...
SHE IS A FAT SLUT..BEEN MARRIED 4 TIMES..SHE MAKES HER OWN LAWS TO THE BIBLE..
SHE IS HOMOPHOBIC END OF STORY..

I HATE THE HATERS OF FREE LIFE..SHE STARTED THE HATE..
SO IF I FOUND OUT SHE DIED I WOULD BE HAPPY..1 LESS CUNT ON THIS PLANET Grin Grin Grin

MOCKING HER BELIEFS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YOUR MOCKING MY BELIEFS BECAUSE I BELIEVE SHE IS A FUCKIN STUPID HILL BILLIE DUMB INBRED FAT FUCK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 ALL RELIGION SHOULD PLAY NO PART IN POLITICS AND LAW..
PLUS IF SHE WAS A NICE PERSON SHE WOULD OF SIGNED THE DOCUMENTS WITH NO HASSLE..

THANK FUCK I LIVE IN THE UK Grin Grin
SHE WOULD HAVE NO JOB IF SHE LIVED HERE..
plus how can i be like a NAZI..I don.t kill but if by some fate a bus run here over then i would be happy..BECAUSE I BELIEVE SHE IS A HORRIBLE CUNT..NOW YOU RESPECT MY BELIEFS  Grin Grin Grin
SHE IS THE NAZI Grin

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:49:51 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:00:55 PM

Actually, I don't remember when did I ignored him. May be more than a year ago.  Grin

I am not too fond of verbal diarrhoea.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:05:18 PM

Actually, I don't remember when did I ignored him. May be more than a year ago.  Grin

I am not too fond of verbal diarrhoea.
I CANNOT STAND YOU CUNT  bryant.coleman I HOPE YOU DIE TO I KNOW HOW YOU THINK Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ITS CALLED VERBAL DIARRHOEA ..BECAUSE I AM TALKING TO DIARRHOEA..PEOPLE LIKE YOU  Cheesy Cheesy

YOUR PAIR OF STUPID FUCKS GO AND JUMP OF THE ROOF HEAD FIRST  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
YOU TALK A LOAD OF DIARRHOEA

ALL YOUR POST AND THREADS YOU BOTH SET UP ARE A LOAD OF DIARRHOEA  Grin Grin
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:05:50 PM

"No one will name the source of the problem. Agents of the private central banking cartel -- which issues the medium of exchange (currency) in the form of a debt to themselves - control every aspect of US life, including government, media, corporations, church, military, education and justice. These people are mostly Cabalist Jews and Freemasons, i.e. Satanists who are transforming society into a satanic cult."

"CONCLUSION

Gay marriage has nothing to do with gay rights but is a typical underhanded Illuminati Jewish attack on society by redefining marriage, the central rite of heterosexuals. It is part of a wider attack on gender designed to destabilize and subjugate society. The goal of Communist Jews always has been to destroy the institutions of marriage and family as a prerequisite to achieving hegemony."

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/09/KimDavis-is-a-genuine-American-heroine.html#sthash.2ED1B3VR.dpuf
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:10:11 PM

What are dpuf (extension) files?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21825611/what-are-dpuf-extension-files

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:20:27 PM

"No one will name the source of the problem. Agents of the private central banking cartel -- which issues the medium of exchange (currency) in the form of a debt to themselves - control every aspect of US life, including government, media, corporations, church, military, education and justice. These people are mostly Cabalist Jews and Freemasons, i.e. Satanists who are transforming society into a satanic cult."

"CONCLUSION

Gay marriage has nothing to do with gay rights but is a typical underhanded Illuminati Jewish attack on society by redefining marriage, the central rite of heterosexuals. It is part of a wider attack on gender designed to destabilize and subjugate society. The goal of Communist Jews always has been to destroy the institutions of marriage and family as a prerequisite to achieving hegemony."

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/09/KimDavis-is-a-genuine-American-heroine.html#sthash.2ED1B3VR.dpuf
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT..GIVE YOUR HEAD A WOBBLE DUMB ASS..
ITS THE JEWS FAULT ...WOW... ALWAYS BLAMING SOMEONE..
ITS NOT THE JEWS ITS YOU PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

At the end of the day she should be sacked for refusing to work..
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:29:16 PM

catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:53:35 PM

Gays violate democracy because they are the minority.
jonasBTC

Activity: 118
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:48:31 PM

2 Sources close to Kim Davis

Well, if you can't trust Brietbart (slogan:  We take Trump money for positive articles) and their unnamed sources, who can you trust?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:55:55 AM

2 Sources close to Kim Davis

Well, if you can't trust Brietbart (slogan:  We take Trump money for positive articles) and their unnamed sources, who can you trust?

Let me guess: Kos, Gore and Soros?

Funny how people with zero counter arguments tell your how to disregard your sources, but to believe everything they read as... Gospel.

Either believe in human rights for all humans, like the pope and Swine Flu here, or you don't...

catch.me.if.you.can

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:40:09 AM

"The US government long ago was subverted by the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel which is using it to impose a Communist tyranny based on their Cabalist  (Satanist) dogma. As a result, in the US, dissatisfaction with the federal government is at an all-time high."

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2015/09/KimDavis-is-a-genuine-American-heroine.html#sthash.LEDyzApZ.dpuf
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:08:51 PM

"The US government long ago was subverted by the Illuminati Jewish banking cartel which is using it to impose a Communist tyranny based on their Cabalist  (Satanist) dogma. As a result, in the US, dissatisfaction with the federal government is at an all-time high."
This has too many big words.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:46:30 PM

This has too many big words.

Born Again Muslim Illuminati Jewish Banking Mexican Cartel which is using it to impose a Communist tyranny based on their Cabalistic (Satanist) dogma supported by the Evangelical Mega Churches, built by Pope Francis, thanks to the Amish Carpenter Union's help, with the oil money from isis. Bitcoin 666

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:32:00 PM

Pope secretly met Kentucky clerk over gay marriage licenses

"Stay Strong!"

Pope Francis secretly met a Kentucky county clerk last week who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples and gave her words of encouragement, her attorney said.

Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis and her husband met with the pope during the Washington leg of his visit to the United States, after the Vatican reached out to her several weeks ago, ABC reported on Wednesday.

"It was really very humbling to even think that he would want to, you know, meet me or know me," Davis told ABC. "I put my hand out, and he grabbed it, and I hugged him, and he hugged me and he said, 'Thank you for your courage.'"

"He told me before he left, he said, 'Stay strong.' That was a great encouragement," Davis said.

Davis said knowing that the pope agreed with what she was doing "kind of validates everything."

ABC said the pope gave Davis a rosary, which she plans to give to her Catholic parents.

Mat Staver, attorney and founder of the Liberty Counsel, told CBS News that the pope met Davis and her husband at the Vatican embassy in Washington last Thursday.

Vatican chief spokesman Father Federico Lombardi said he would neither confirm nor deny the report and that there would be no further statement. This was unusual for the Vatican, which normally issues either denials or confirmations.

The report of the meeting came after Francis largely avoided the contentious issue of same-sex marriage during his historic visit to the United States, where he addressed Congress, met with the homeless and urged the country to welcome immigrants.

The pope, speaking to reporters as he returned home from his 10-day trip to the U.S. and Cuba on Monday, said government officials had a "human right" to refuse to discharge a duty if they felt it violated their conscience.

Staver, whose client was jailed for five days in September for refusing to comply with a judge's order to issue the licenses in line with a U.S. Supreme Court ruling, told CBS his team did not want to disclose the meeting until now to avoid interfering with the pope's broader message during his visit.

"Because we didn't want the pope's visit to be overshadowed with Kim Davis," Staver said in an interview on the network.
During the meeting, the pope told Davis to "stay strong", Staver said.

Davis has said her beliefs as an Apostolic Christian prevent her from issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Her church belongs to a Protestant movement known as Apostolic Pentecostalism.

To keep a low profile, Davis went to the Vatican embassy in a sports utility vehicle with her hair in a different style than her normal look, Staver told CBS, adding he was not present.

Conservative Christians, including some Republican presidential candidates, have said Davis is standing up for religious freedom.

But the American Civil Liberties Union, which went to court to ensure same-sex couples can obtain marriage licenses in Rowan County, has argued she has a responsibility as an official to issue the licenses, regardless of her views.

The ACLU, in papers filed on Sept. 21 with the judge hearing the case, asked the court to require Davis to stop making alterations to the licenses, such as removing any reference to the Rowan County clerk's office.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/pope-secretly-met-kentucky-clerk-refused-gay-marriage-080339619.html

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:44:32 PM

Where in the bible does it say that gays can kill 350,000 of their own for sex?
Your bible appears to be alot better than the rest of ours.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: