Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering adult service promotion on twitter  (Read 637 times)
itemgirl (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:18:10 PM

If you are running an adult website, I may connect you to your target audience on Twitter.

Pleas check my twitter handle - https://twitter.com/itemgirl

Please express your promotional interest below. Payment is accepted in bitcoin only. Feel free to ask any question that you may have...
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 01:29:18 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 01:12:58 AM by angelakay124

I have checked and it have around 2000 followers which is nice. But I also run some adult twitter accounts having high followers and it is very hard to get clicks on the link posted on it. People only like to see adult pictures on them rather than clicking on the link posted. It is not like other type of news Twitter account where we can actually get clicks.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:53:26 PM

I have checked and it have around 2700 followers which is nice. But I also run some adult twitter accounts having high followers and it is very hard to get clicks on the link posted on it. People only like to see adult pictures on them rather than clicking on the link posted. It is not like other type of news Twitter account where we can actually get clicks.
Not sure where you have got the 2700 figure. It has 2300+ for now. If you post non-adult links, you wont get much CTR. But, I have posted adult links before and CTR is very good. My followers are very engaged, which is evident from the no. of ReTweet and favourites I receive in each tweet.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 04:01:39 PM

How You convert if Your followers are underage?  Grin
They have no cc.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:38:47 PM

I need free signups to my adult website, just tell me how much you will charge per free signup, any country is accepted.

bct-user

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 06:55:47 PM

i have checked your twitter account, looks like the account is not really active to make a post/tweet. what i see on twitter adult account, they always make a tweet everyday, even they make a tweet more than 10 times everyday.
itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:23:57 PM

How You convert if Your followers are underage?  Grin
They have no cc.
What makes you think that my followers are underage ? If you check the profiles who RT or Fav my tweets, they are mostly adult men, who loves erotica.

I need free signups to my adult website, just tell me how much you will charge per free signup, any country is accepted.
I have no way to verify signups on your website. So, if you want to advertise, you need to pay per tweet or pay per week, if I pin your tweet. If I wanted to try affiliates, I have hundreds of established websites to try for...

i have checked your twitter account, looks like the account is not really active to make a post/tweet. what i see on twitter adult account, they always make a tweet everyday, even they make a tweet more than 10 times everyday.
They are spamming and not good for coversion. Check my account age and the no. of people I follow. My followers are engaged with me, which is what an advertiser look for. And I am not making an empty claim. Check the no. of RT and Fav I get on each tweet.
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

How You convert if Your followers are underage?  Grin
They have no cc.
What makes you think that my followers are underage ? If you check the profiles who RT or Fav my tweets, they are mostly adult men, who loves erotica.

I have no way to verify signups on your website. So, if you want to advertise, you need to pay per tweet or pay per week, if I pin your tweet. If I wanted to try affiliates, I have hundreds of established websites to try for...

They are spamming and not good for coversion. Check my account age and the no. of people I follow. My followers are engaged with me, which is what an advertiser look for. And I am not making an empty claim. Check the no. of RT and Fav I get on each tweet.
I agreed that there is no way to track signups on twitter but if your followers are real humans there is possibility of at least 2% of the total numbers.

itemgirl (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 12:18:47 AM

I agreed that there is no way to track signups on twitter but if your followers are real humans there is possibility of at least 2% of the total numbers.
1%, 2% or 10% is not the problem here. The problem is, in no way I may know whether you are reporting your signups correctly or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: