Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fairly horrible experinces with egifter  (Read 663 times)
nomadcrypto (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:52:45 PM

While their support is generally fast to respond their site apparently hates me. I have tried making 3 purchases and of the 3 only one has been successful. A couple days ago I tried to order a $50 dominos card using bitcoin but was told it would take 48 hours(wtf?!) so I requested a refund which took nearly 48 hours and now I attempted to buy a $500 amazon card using my credit card but it was denied. They asked to verify my identity which was them simply asking my birthday. I entered my birthday but they denied the transaction stating "we could not confirm your identity". Now I have $500 held up on their authorization hold. I have had an absolutely disgusting time dealing with these guys. Probably gonna stick with gyft even though they limit my purchases all the time
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:54:45 PM

Maybe you accidentally typed "Egrifter".  Roll Eyes

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:35:11 AM

This is the site http://www.egifter.com/bitcoin/ isn't? never heard/see this site before.
looks like they looking for "Customer Support Representative" http://corporate.egifter.com/current-openings maybe this is which they too lazy to confirm your identity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: