Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Only refunds - ChickenStrike is down}  (Read 8435 times)
lolfreak87

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:46:58 PM

Wait - what happened? I haven't been keeping up with this topic for a few days and I guess it's changed a lot in that time. So you've changed the entire concept of having a ponzi and getting returns using other people's money into buying cloud mining. And why increase the minimum deposit to 0.005 btc?

I'm not calling it a scam, but also not speaking very highly of it. I was going to throw about 0.0015 btc into your old system but I'm too cheap to lose 0.005 btc just to get 112%. I'll wait for your site to come online and then maybe I'll throw some btc in it otherwise this just got way too risky.

I actually refunded few members here, btw i'm not using people's money into buying cloud mining..

Ok if you don't buy hash power with the coins ....
Then what do you do with the coins?

I will add a faq to my website. [ I'm waiting for verification my website to using payeer merchant. ]
When will you lunch your site?

Few days max ( waiting for verification from payeer.com and few images doesn't work. )
OKay i wish you good luck Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:42:51 PM

Deleted deposit adress,info..
I will run website as soon as it possible!
Lahvacemoney @CensoredDomain
@Lahvacemoney
But you will still pay me right?

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:20:39 PM

@Lahvacemoney
Yes,after payment on payeer is your investment 0.0083 BTC
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:50:29 PM

@Lahvacemoney
Okay i wish you good luck.

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:24:05 PM

@Lahvacemoney
Okay i wish you good luck.

Thank you. I have about 0.05 BTC pending payment.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:05:47 PM

News: deleted www.x2-bitcoin.co.nf domain and created new domain
files was uploaded to hosting,now i'm testing the site.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:33:58 AM

Website in testing mode,starting Nov. 5.

##
NaN%

#(News)#
Re-start in few days

#

Warning PONZI

1) didnt mention how much you will get return
2) didnt mentioned in how much time you will get return

but it mentions hyip that seems to me that it will scam and will close soon.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:58:59 AM

##
NaN%

#(News)#
Re-start in few days

#

Warning PONZI

Well no shit sherlock  Roll Eyes
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:41:00 AM

##
NaN%

#(News)#
Re-start in few days

#

Warning PONZI

lol thanks captain obvious!

your post is unnecessary, OP even admitted before that he's running a ponzi
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:10:40 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 08:23:31 AM by Lahvacekmoney

Lol previous version was ponzi Wink Now it's not a "doubler" but daily hyip,weekly hyip + some games,bets and other
If it's a scam why i not run with previous coins ? I updated the site to new design. I'm still here and paying.. Just go to my trust rating page and see 2 neutral rating but i have a lot of negative because in previous version it was ponzi but all hyips and doublers are ponzi ...

Risked BTC:
lolfreak87 0: -0 / +0   2015-10-22   0.02000000   Reference   Till now he is paying me...
I will remove this Positive Rate if he will scam the users in the future.

anomie 0: -0 / +0   2015-09-21             0.01000000      Paid me out on a forum doubler. Also paid a %+ on a test payeer transaction. Seems alright to me so far.

phibay

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:26:02 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 08:47:08 AM by phibay

Lol previous version was ponzi Wink Now it's not a "doubler" but daily hyip,weekly hyip + some games,bets and other
If it's a scam why i not run with previous coins ? I updated the site to new design. I'm still here and paying.. Just go to my trust rating page and see 2 neutral rating but i have a lot of negative because in previous version it was ponzi but all hyips and doublers are ponzi ...

oh its a new one, but now an HYIP Shocked and you said its not a ponzi? so where will you get your sites profit ? do you have a team of professional for ex traders? Roll Eyes
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:38:36 AM

oh its a new one, but now an HYIP Shocked and you said its not a ponzi? so where will you get your sites profit ? do you have a team of professional for ex traders? Roll Eyes
I'm not a liar,so i don't have a team of forex traders -_- .. Please go hate PrimeGlitch (+ some 5 days hyip like bithourler) thread he is running ponzi and no red trust rating (only one from me)
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:43:46 AM

Doubler = you must wait for your amount (all doublers like double your bitcoins in 100 hours are scam)
HYIP = daily/weekly/mothly or after plans (yes it's a ponzi too but you will get your amount daily ( for example your deposit 0.01 BTC + 2,5% daily = 0,00025 you will receive every day if the hyip owner is honest )
phibay

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:49:57 AM

Doubler = you must wait for your amount (all doublers like double your bitcoins in 100 hours are scam)
HYIP = daily/weekly/mothly or after plans (yes it's a ponzi too but you will get your amount daily ( for example your deposit 0.01 BTC + 2,5% daily = 0,00025 you will receive every day if the hyip owner is honest )
ok get it now , is just misunderstood your post, my bad Tongue

just wondering, why's your HYIP site named chicken strike Huh
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:16:51 AM

ok get it now , is just misunderstood your post, my bad Tongue

just wondering, why's your HYIP site named chicken strike Huh
i'm working on Chicken strike gambling game Cheesy It will be a fair game and accept many payment processors.
I'm here over 2 months and no red flag of problem with paying. I also had a test payeer trancation with "anomie" and i paid him for the test some %+ Wink But his Last Active:   September 23, 2015, 07:43:38 AM :/ I don't know where he is.

BTW man is the 0.05 BTC / 10$ / 10€ / 500 DOGE too much for minimum invest?
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:35:56 AM

I clicked on the link to your website, and it redirects to: http://errors.biz.nf/404.php

Code:
ERROR 404: NOT FOUND
This is a default error page at Biz.nf website hosting service that indicates there is
a missing web page at the web site hosted by Biz.nf, and the web server can not find it, i.e. you either mistyped the page address, or there is a broken link at the requested site.

- if you are the visitor of the requested web site, please consider to go back to the original web site and/or typing in the correct web address of the requested web page;

- if you are the owner of the requested web site, please consider to install custom error pages for your web site(s) in your web hosting account control panel to display your custom error message.

Lulz the site is down... admin probs scammed...
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:15:19 PM

I clicked on the link to your website, and it redirects to: http://errors.biz.nf/404.php

Code:
ERROR 404: NOT FOUND
This is a default error page at Biz.nf website hosting service that indicates there is
a missing web page at the web site hosted by Biz.nf, and the web server can not find it, i.e. you either mistyped the page address, or there is a broken link at the requested site.

- if you are the visitor of the requested web site, please consider to go back to the original web site and/or typing in the correct web address of the requested web page;

- if you are the owner of the requested web site, please consider to install custom error pages for your web site(s) in your web hosting account control panel to display your custom error message.

Lulz the site is down... admin probs scammed...

http://chickenstrike.co.nf/ it's working... i will repair the link.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:01:59 PM

Guys deposit adress are coming soon!
lolfreak87

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:54:38 PM

the site is a good step but there are still bugs...

Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:06:38 PM

the site is a good step but there are still bugs...

Sent me PM plz. Btw next payment is coming !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: