Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {Only refunds - ChickenStrike is down}  (Read 8444 times)
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:44:00 AM

Question to investors: Why chickenstrike had 0 investors but the admin is here for almost 2 month with some proofs of payments from previous site?

You hardly paid out any, claim to have made some refunds and even that incomplete. So im sure no one's gonna invest mate. Just saying ..
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 01:23:52 AM

Question to investors: Why chickenstrike had 0 investors but the admin is here for almost 2 month with some proofs of payments from previous site?

You hardly paid out any, claim to have made some refunds and even that incomplete. So im sure no one's gonna invest mate. Just saying ..

If you send 0.xxx btc i will never "steal" it for refunds.. Smiley
Everyone can see transactions on blockchain Smiley
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 06:45:20 AM

Why are some of the next payments 0.00 BTC? It seems alot like a ponzi to me...

You've claimed that you've made refunds, but with your negative rep, noone will invest, and your site will come crumbling down.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:20:12 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 01:33:46 AM by Lahvacekmoney

Why are some of the next payments 0.00 BTC? It seems alot like a ponzi to me...

You've claimed that you've made refunds, but with your negative rep, noone will invest, and your site will come crumbling down.

I'm doing refunds from my personal balance Wink
After i will refund Lolfreak i'll delete his adress from refunds and start paying next adress.

It's not a ponzi.. 0.00 invested in my site Wink I'm paying it from my personal balance!
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:15:15 PM

Added hyip bitcoin site - 3 plans now + mining game working.
Could anyone test it? Minimum is 0.005 BTC it's about 1.6 $ on 2% daily plan

http://chickenstrike.co.nf/HYIP/bitcoin.html

i'd love to test your site , give me some funds first to test your site Roll Eyes Cheesy haha
i doubt anyone will have the courage to try your hyip site Grin

I have invested with him  Roll Eyes

good luck then , or maybe you'll need the best of luck Tongue

its because of your trust ratings and also your site is ugly. two factors i know that made people not to invest on your hyip
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:29:31 PM

Added hyip bitcoin site - 3 plans now + mining game working.
Could anyone test it? Minimum is 0.005 BTC it's about 1.6 $ on 2% daily plan

http://chickenstrike.co.nf/HYIP/bitcoin.html

i'd love to test your site , give me some funds first to test your site Roll Eyes Cheesy haha
i doubt anyone will have the courage to try your hyip site Grin

I have invested with him  Roll Eyes

good luck then , or maybe you'll need the best of luck Tongue

its because of your trust ratings and also your site is ugly. two factors i know that made people not to invest on your hyip

Lolfreak is in good profit Smiley
Site is ugly? Wow Cheesy The main thing on hyip is? Paying for longtime and not design.
Sent me a pm with your idea of website design "Cheesy"
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:47:35 PM

New miniUpdate coming soon.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:58:49 PM

Payments are empty on your website.Deposited says 0 for all currencies, withdrawn says 0 for all currencies.  How is this working.  People on this forum said they invested why aren't their investments appearing on the website.
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 12:03:28 AM

Payments are empty on your website.Deposited says 0 for all currencies, withdrawn says 0 for all currencies.  How is this working.  People on this forum said they invested why aren't their investments appearing on the website.

I have now only refunds so 0 invested in hyip.. only refunds from previous site. Smiley Hyip is working and don't worry i'm paying refunds from personal balance.

I have 0 investors in hyip and mining game.. You can see it on blockchain / block.io = 0.00 BTC balance
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:00:38 AM

Dont ever deal with this ponzi man ..
Check what trust ratings he gave me and also ask him the proof that i scammed him..
Lol Lacevakemoney , If u cant be a good man dont ever promise to be honest admin stay away from him Smiley
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:25:48 AM

Dont ever deal with this ponzi man ..
Check what trust ratings he gave me and also ask him the proof that i scammed him..
Lol Lacevakemoney , If u cant be a good man dont ever promise to be honest admin stay away from him Smiley

Please do not call me a ponzi man with your rating Wink

TrueHari

Activity: 56

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Re: help
« Sent to: Lahvacekmoney on: Today at 12:54:02 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Lol u r doing this for that funds ?
See try to become a good person in life my dear . i didnot wanted to invest anymore so u gave bad trust.
Please my friend remove the neg. rating and i will too remove it from ur rating Smiley

= he gave me false negative " Please my friend remove the neg. rating and i will too remove it from ur rating Smiley "
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:30:35 AM

2 peas in a pod
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:34:36 AM

Mini update coming soon. Check my site this week Smiley
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:28:29 AM

Payments are empty on your website.Deposited says 0 for all currencies, withdrawn says 0 for all currencies.  How is this working.  People on this forum said they invested why aren't their investments appearing on the website.

I have now only refunds so 0 invested in hyip.. only refunds from previous site. Smiley Hyip is working and don't worry i'm paying refunds from personal balance.

I have 0 investors in hyip and mining game.. You can see it on blockchain / block.io = 0.00 BTC balance

You say that like its a good thing.  It is not good to have 0 investors and 0 balance....
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 02:53:43 AM

You say that like its a good thing.  It is not good to have 0 investors and 0 balance....

Gotta agree with you here, Lahvacekmoney you didnt start of good. You needed fast cash and you tried to sell a non working betting bot for 0.1btc then you offered escrow services. This only shows that you're desperate for some coins so what's the prove that you wont run once you have 1btc? (guessing you havent seen that much in wallet)
TrueHari

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:19:31 AM

lol i didnot like to invest under him so he is giving neg. trust haha

Lahvacekmoney
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Trust : -8 : - 3 / +0
« Sent to: TrueHari on: November 04, 2015, 07:22:04 PM »
Quote Reply Delete
Nope ! You request a refund in my doubler and you said " I will invest it back in 3-4 days " = no investment from you,liar
Enjoy it.
Bye, Lah from ChickenStrike.
james.lent

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:56:53 AM

Lahvacekmoney
Quote Reply Delete
Nope ! You request a refund in my doubler and you said " I will invest it back in 3-4 days " = no investment from you,liar
Enjoy it.

The consequences of a kid running a ponzi.
TrueHari

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 04:59:17 AM

Lahvacekmoney
Quote Reply Delete
Enjoy it.

The consequences of a kid running a ponzi.

Haha right bro james lol
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

You say that like its a good thing.  It is not good to have 0 investors and 0 balance....

Gotta agree with you here, Lahvacekmoney you didnt start of good. You needed fast cash and you tried to sell a non working betting bot for 0.1btc then you offered escrow services. This only shows that you're desperate for some coins so what's the prove that you wont run once you have 1btc? (guessing you havent seen that much in wallet)

I never tried the bot, but i offered vouch copy and i don't have any problem to use escrow.. The thread was locked,link to satoshibox was deleted, where is problem?
Lahvacekmoney (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

Lahvacekmoney
Quote Reply Delete
Enjoy it.

You deleted your forum ponzi :/

Your deposit in my "ponzi doubler" https://blockchain.info/tx/aa7b800259d1a62b8c96381cb1a8ec6df8853002d6b1eda7524601a73832b4dd
and after you request a refund : https://blockchain.info/tx/d699cd2c80e8b540ebe036ad792ba281a650adb4db7e081c091841692dd733cd - 0.013 BTC sent back (Invest in doubler like "doubler your bitcoins in 100 hours" and request a refund and see..)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: