Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transactions Not Confirmed and resending automaticaly  (Read 1468 times)
gabrielluccas (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:56:50 PM

Guys, I am completely desperate because I simply do not know yet the right way to use bitcoins, so i made a test and sent 0.000001 bitcoins for my wallet, with low taxes. Well, the transaction never confirmed and i start to read about how fix it, and read some people talking about "double-spend" in which case, I thought it was re-submit the transaction to the same value, but paying high taxes, and because of that, I tried to resend the transaction for this way and now I have more blocked funds ( input and output values ) this value is about 11 bitcoins, these funds of 12 bitcoins can not use, before transactions are confirmed. In addition to the transactions are not confirmed, i waited 2 days and the transaction expire, but the system automaticaly send again the same value and block the funds.. So never ends, i have 11 bitcoin in funds blocked because 0.00002 BTC sent wrong...

Look the transactions :

Transaction 1 expired ( sent 9.24 ) - https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/c46e2e52d50623dd4eeaf86544e17f5c7d2c391817db27eeb6ab1e0d70a6d2b4
Transaction 1 ( sent again 9.26 ) - https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/c46e2e52d50623dd4eeaf86544e17f5c7d2c391817db27eeb6ab1e0d70a6d2b4

Transaction 2 ( sent 9.25 ) - https://blockchain.info/pt/tx/a26a853d2d77b73b9e67c4c5b366bae8052485800bcaf8055fece0e1a7520a55

ps: My wallet is the blockchain.info

My question is, how i can fix it and recovery the funds ? Or can my transactions be confirmed some day ?
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:20:54 PM

the transaction gets dropped after a couple of days if not confirmed. just send it again and include a good fee
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 09:33:34 PM

the transaction gets dropped after a couple of days if not confirmed. just send it again and include a good fee
Blockchain.info will continuously rebroadcast the transaction.

OP, don't use blockchain.info's wallet. They are notorious for screwing things up. Don't use a web wallet. Instead use a desktop wallet like Electrum (if you want lightweight) or Bitcoin Core (for full node security).

The problem is not the fee, the fee is high enough. The problem is that output of 111 satoshis. The current dust limit is 546 satoshis so any transaction with an output of less than 546 satoshis (like your test output) will be considered non-standard and be dropped by most nodes and thus will not be included into a block.

The only way I can think of to recover this is to do a double spend. Send a different transaction using the same inputs for both transaction 1 and 2 then send them to another address but with outputs that have more than 546 satoshis. Make sure you include a good fee (default usually works)

PolarPoint

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 09:36:13 PM

It is failing because you are sending too little to another address. 111 satoshis is considered dust amounts. Transactions with dust amounts have very low priority for confirmation. Wait a few days, it may confirm.
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:49:15 AM

It is failing because you are sending too little to another address. 111 satoshis is considered dust amounts. Transactions with dust amounts have very low priority for confirmation. Wait a few days, it may confirm.

But i am waiting, have 7 days and nothing.. Can i hope this?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:59:45 AM

As I said above, I think the only thing you can do is to do a double spend so that those two transactions are ignored.

gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:01:56 AM

As I said above, I think the only thing you can do is to do a double spend so that those two transactions are ignored.

Right, sorry of my ignorance, but exactly i need make this double spend?
jbrnt

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:04:28 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 10:18:25 PM by jbrnt

You have just made matters worse. As I am looking at your transactions and address, I am seeing you making more transactions. Spending unconfirmed inputs to some address and the bulk back to your source address. You need to stop making new transactions and wait at least 48 hours.

Edit:
During this time, some of your transactions will be confirmed or dropped from the mempool. When there are no more unconfirmed transactions in your address seen by other block explorers, you can attempt to remove the transaction from your wallet and spend your coins without dust and with a higher fee.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NmcWUYV2yxWf5K1FLzwsB18kn8rU6sorr
http://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1NmcWUYV2yxWf5K1FLzwsB18kn8rU6sorr
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:05:03 AM

look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483876.0
He had similar problems with you.

If you used a blockchain.info wallet to send the transactions, then it is possible that blockchain.info will stop broadcasting one (or both) of the transactions you've asked about before they confirm.  Blockchain.info has (in the past) typically stopped broadcasting transactions if they haven't confirmed within 3 days.  If that happens, then the bitcoins will return to your wallet and you'll be able to re-attempt the transactions (perhaps with a slightly larger transaction fee this time).

If not, probably you need to contact to their support.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:13:04 AM

You have just made matters worse. As I am looking at your transactions and address, I am seeing you making more transactions. Spending unconfirmed inputs to some address and the bulk back to your source address. You need to stop making new transactions and wait at least 48

Humm.. I didnt know about it, i was making new transactions because this "double-spend" i didnt know how works, so i will wait these two days and dont send more transactions, to check if work

angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:21:29 AM

I also think the main reason of unconfirmation is the actual value you are sending. Try to send more than 546 which is the dust value for present. Hope you now know that the main problem is that 0.000001 you are sending.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:10:26 AM

The second transaction was confirmed, only the first continue not comfirmed.. Maybe need really wait
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:22:06 PM

You have just made matters worse. As I am looking at your transactions and address, I am seeing you making more transactions. Spending unconfirmed inputs to some address and the bulk back to your source address. You need to stop making new transactions and wait at least 48 hours.

Edit:
During this time, some of your transactions will be confirmed or dropped from the mempool. When there are no more unconfirmed transactions in your address seen by other block explorers, you can attempt to remove the transaction from your wallet and spend your coins without dust and with a higher fee.

https://blockchain.info/address/1NmcWUYV2yxWf5K1FLzwsB18kn8rU6sorr
http://btc.blockr.io/address/info/1NmcWUYV2yxWf5K1FLzwsB18kn8rU6sorr

Man, i did like you told, but the transaction continue sending automaticaly by the system! I really dont know how to do because i cant send the bitcoins with the input and output blocked.. One transaction was confirmed but the other, the first one, stay unconfirmed and i dont know if have solution..
jbrnt

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:56:50 PM

Man, i did like you told, but the transaction continue sending automaticaly by the system! I really dont know how to do because i cant send the bitcoins with the input and output blocked.. One transaction was confirmed but the other, the first one, stay unconfirmed and i dont know if have solution..

I get you, that is a pain. The transaction doesn't seem to be re-broadcasted by blockchain.info. If you look at the "Relayed by IP" in your newly broadcast transaction, it relayed by another node, which is strange. Luckily, the transaction is not found on other major blockexplorers, so you can "double spend" your coins from another wallet.

The procedure is to export your private key of your "1NmcWU..." address and import the private key to another wallet. Use this other wallet to create a new transaction sending the whole balance to another address. Do not repeat that dust transaction again and use a higher fee. Then you can send them all back to "1NmcWU..." if you wish.

You can follow this guide to export your private key from blockchain.info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145127.0
SCAN YOUR COMPUTER FOR MALWARE TO BE SAVE
DO NOT SHOW ANYONE YOUR PRIVATE KEY

Do you use another wallet apart from blockchain.info? If not you can try this one:
https://wallet.blocktrail.com

I do not have a blocktrail wallet, so I cannot help you with the interface. Follow the interface and import the private key of "1NmcWU..." into blocktrail wallet and attempt a double spend.

If anyone has a better and safer solution, please voice out.
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:35:35 AM

I get you, that is a pain. The transaction doesn't seem to be re-broadcasted by blockchain.info. If you look at the "Relayed by IP" in your newly broadcast transaction, it relayed by another node, which is strange. Luckily, the transaction is not found on other major blockexplorers, so you can "double spend" your coins from another wallet.

The procedure is to export your private key of your "1NmcWU..." address and import the private key to another wallet. Use this other wallet to create a new transaction sending the whole balance to another address. Do not repeat that dust transaction again and use a higher fee. Then you can send them all back to "1NmcWU..." if you wish.

You can follow this guide to export your private key from blockchain.info:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1145127.0
SCAN YOUR COMPUTER FOR MALWARE TO BE SAVE
DO NOT SHOW ANYONE YOUR PRIVATE KEY

Do you use another wallet apart from blockchain.info? If not you can try this one:
https://wallet.blocktrail.com

I do not have a blocktrail wallet, so I cannot help you with the interface. Follow the interface and import the private key of "1NmcWU..." into blocktrail wallet and attempt a double spend.

If anyone has a better and safer solution, please voice out.

Yes.. Really is a pain, so i need creat a private-key in that wallet ? After this, i import in other new wallet and try the double-spend, right? I never did before, so i need understand exactly how works. Thank you very much to help me.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 07:06:24 AM

it happened to me too.
A conflicting transaction has been detected in our memory pool.
https://blockchain.info/tx/3ea5b8255f353a6176a41a4ee3047dda70fa72d08c64f2451b67b22719845c7f

BC automaticaly resend the same exact amount after 24 minutes.
https://blockchain.info/tx/85773b6816f513391f66615aab1a5c691d7507c32177b65e26c30a113cc3fed9

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
jbrnt

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 07:59:00 PM

I never did before, so i need understand exactly how works. Thank you very much to help me.

I checked your address again. The transaction with dust is was never confirmed and you managed to move all the coins out. Not sure you performed a "double-spend" with another wallet or just waited for bc.i to stop broadcasting the transaction. I think you did it and everything is back to normal now.
gabrielluccas (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:11:03 AM

I never did before, so i need understand exactly how works. Thank you very much to help me.

I checked your address again. The transaction with dust is was never confirmed and you managed to move all the coins out. Not sure you performed a "double-spend" with another wallet or just waited for bc.i to stop broadcasting the transaction. I think you did it and everything is back to normal now.

Hey, thank you very much for your help, i think the transaction expired finally, so i fastly sent a new transaction for other wallet and with the other wallet i got the money. Now all back to the normal, thanks god hehe.. And now i learned, never more send dust transactions again. I can relax again;
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: