Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we rename this section Wilikon and Society?  (Read 503 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:14:35 AM

I think so, considering it has become mostly him talking to and about himself. What do you think?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:45:52 AM

I think so, considering it has become mostly him talking to and about himself. What do you think?

YES. Amazing idea!

But I never talk about myself.

When you politely asked, me and someone else, to bump up your thread instead of mine or his, regarding ahmed the clock hoax bomb inventor, I did and told you it did not matter who's thread was up (as long as the message about him being a fraudster was getting out)

Today was a calm Saturday. I was typing away, updating my threads. Believe it or not, I was already laughing seeing so many Wilikons. Went out and got myself a Yellow Tail Merlot. Time to fire up PopCornTime.io and catch up on all those TV shows I missed, like Mr Robot.

But do not take this tread stuff too seriously though. People have their mind set and that's the way it is. We all love bitcoin and some... even free speech.

If I see some new news regarding our adorable clockmaker I'll push it to your thread.

Smiley

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:06:24 AM

Anyone is free to post here, as long as it is not spam. And I have noticed that Wilikon never spams, unlike the Chinese guy from Germany who rolls out 10 threads a day (90% being spam) here in this section. In case if you have issues with his posts, then there are two choices:

1. Report the post to the moderators
2. Ignore the user
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:10:11 AM

I think this could be conclusive proof that the bitcointalk staff are selectively enforcing the rules regarding how many threads one person can create in the politics and society section.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 08:16:06 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 08:28:34 AM by Lauda

I think this could be conclusive proof that the bitcointalk staff are selectively enforcing the rules regarding how many threads one person can create in the politics and society section.
Wrong. Anyone can make any number of threads anywhere as long as they are not breaking any rules. What's preventing you from starting interesting threads in that section? I think we should rename Meta to 'Drama' since this is the kind of stuff that's been often discussed here. Just useless threads about other people. The staff is not selectively enforcing any rules.

-snip-
If I see some new news regarding our adorable clockmaker I'll push it to your thread.
Just please watch out for the 1 bump per 24 hours rule. Aside from that I do not see a problem with this and I've participated in some of those threads myself.

People need to stop with the "written sarcasm" where there is nothing that is indicating it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
newtons1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:19:22 AM

Wrong. Anyone can make any number of threads anywhere as long as they are not breaking any rules. What's preventing you from starting interesting threads in that section? I think we should rename Meta to 'Drama' since this is the kind of stuff that's been often discussed here. Just useless threads about other people. The staff is not selectively enforcing any rules.
I think your response to my post is clear evidence that your sarcasm detector is in need of repair.

I do not see any reason why a non-marketplace thread should not be able to be updated more then once per 24 hours if substantial additional information is added to the thread/discussion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: