Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Domain Names! Buy domains for ONLY 1 BTC a year.  (Read 745 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 19, 2012, 10:43:58 AM

What I do
I will register domain names under my name with Internet.bs or Namecheap. I will agree to legally binding arbitration at judge.me (if you want to, keep in mind you won't be anonymous). You will retain full ownership of the domain name for as long as you pay the current anonymous registration costs. I'm not responsible for the content, and if I am required by law (and ONLY if required by law, eg a court order) to take the site down I will. I don't collect your personal information so I can't give it.

Anonymity and convenience
I don't ask for anything beyond a BTC payment and what nameservers to point it to. That's all. You go first. If you don't trust me, just wait until others use my service and leave their reviews  Smiley

Domain names: .com .net .info .org
Price is 1BTC but this may change depending on the exchange rate.

How to order
1. PM me with what domain you want, and what nameservers to point it to.
OR
2. Send funds to 1JeqZyeMDDbaQTdLRQHQPNiAgeemHusRLD with the information embedded into the blockchain (Try custom send with Blockchain.info wallet). If you need to communicate with me (like change the nameservers), send 0.01 BTC from the same address you sent it from.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: