Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PUTIN goes to WAR against ISIS  (Read 1488 times)
Otherguylb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:14:14 PM

I am not a fan of Putin by no means, but the problem is - whole world was asking Europe and USA to take action against ISIS and they declined, probably because there is no material gain there, no oil and stuff. Now when Putin intervened and attacked ISIS, he got criticized. Weird world or I just don't understand this conflict well.
chrisbasket

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:40:14 PM

It is extremely funny to even consider the reality behind the dark curtains of the modern times RTS game that is politics and war declarations. Well, whatever war declarations are left because nowadays you don't really need one. Putin vs Isis would make a great t-shirt logo though.
catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

Why is the USA NOT Bombing ISIS?

Because they drink beers together! lol
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:50:21 AM

The advantage with the Russian pilots is that they doesn't need permission from Vladimir Putin to take out the ISIS targets every single time, a luxury which is not offered to the NATO pilots. Also, the NATO guys need to make sure that they are not targeting the American allied Jihadists by mistake. In the past 2 weeks, Russia has taken out more IS targets than the NATO has managed in the past 2 years.
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:52:36 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 08:46:30 PM by practicaldreamer

Well I suppose the US is having its cake and eating it - the Russians are doing the job for them, but the US still gets to demonise the Russians, cos, well, the bad guys that the Russians are targeting are the wrong bad guys  Huh

US foreign policy (at least that represented to the public via propoganda) hasn't made any sense for a while - its kind of schizophrenic.

What I really want to know is, are either the good bad guys or the bad bad guys really bad at all ? And how would I know one way or the other ?

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:53:28 PM

Well I suppose the US is having its cake and eating it - the Russians are doing the job for them, but the US still gets to demonise the Russians, cos, well, the bad guys that the Russians are targeting are the wrong bad guys  Huh

US foreign policy (at least that represented to the public via propoganda) hasn't made any sense for a while - its kind of schizophrenic.

What I really want to know is, are either the good bad guys or the bad bad guys really bad at all ? And how would I know one way or the other ?

You wouldn't. Not with the mainstream media. But the answer changes depending on who you are. To the russians the good bad guys and the bad bad guys are fighting against the syrian government the russians want to help stay in power. So they are both bad. To americans they are both good for the same reason. The good bad guys in particular because maybe they will follow american commands. The bad bad guys maybe won't but are useful too. To the people living there everyone is probably bad: their oppressive government, the russians that are supporting them, extremists like isis and other rebel forces, the americans that created and support them, etc.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 06:16:02 AM

There are obvious signals coming from Syria that the ISIS is close to collapsing. The Islamists are retreating to their last stronghold of Raqqa, and most of the foreign fighters are fleeing back to their home countries (with the exception of fighters from the former USSR). The Russians should have started their campaign two years ago. Could have saved 250,000 lives.
MikeCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 07:17:00 AM

Because they drink beers together! lol

They are but putin has to many jets out usa Will crash into russia
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: