Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me any sport prediction [FREE - NO REFERRAL LINK]  (Read 861 times)
BTC Tipster (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:38:42 PM

Hello,

So i had been earning via referrals and commissions and now i am just going to quit it. I will be answering your predictions and won't post anymore from my side. You can ask 100 predictions per day no problem! What i want in return in your feedback on my prediction.

Ask me any prediction you want >> http://ask.fm/BTCTipster <<

If my prediction was correct and had got you some major profit, you can always tip me a small or any amount at: 1Jc9F1T1KTLTGkDiDLkUrn7QbFtani3u4C

Waiting for some questions! Wink

~ BTC Tipster.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:44:31 PM

What is the reason you don't want to answer questions in this thread, but instead you are opting to use some outside service?
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:46:00 PM

What is the reason you don't want to answer question in this thread, but instead you are opting to use some outside service?
I can answer anywhere, But i found that service easy to question and easy to answer.
You can ask for prediction in thread too, editing the main post.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:49:47 PM

What is the reason you don't want to answer questions in this thread, but instead you are opting to use some outside service?

Because every time he makes a thread here posting picks it ends after 1 day when he loses when he bets on a huge favorite.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:52:51 PM

Maybe he can delete there when he losses. And here it is more complicated if someone quotes him.
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:53:25 PM

Because every time he makes a thread here posting picks it ends after 1 day when he loses when he bets on a huge favorite.
You fucking idiot, I won 8 bets out of 10 in my previous parlay.
If you don't know anything, dont put your fucking nose in between. Cunt.

BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:55:16 PM

Maybe he can delete there when he losses. And here it is more complicated if someone quotes him.
I had been posting all of them on posts, but i recently found Ask.fm so thought to answer there.
Screw u idiot peoplez.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:56:53 PM

And you lost one of the biggest favorites, which is the point I've been trying to get through your thick skull for months. Before it costs you or someone else a bunch of money.

Losing an 80% favorite, is a MUCH bigger deal than winning all the other crap bets on your parlay. And guess what, when you lose ONE bet on a parlay it loses everything.
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:59:51 PM

And you lost one of the biggest favorites, which is the point I've been trying to get through your thick skull for months. Before it costs you or someone else a bunch of money.

Losing an 80% favorite, is a MUCH bigger deal than winning all the other crap bets on your parlay. And guess what, when you lose ONE bet on a parlay it loses everything.
And KID its a Prediction, winning 8 out of 10 is like 80% correct guess.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:11:52 PM

And KID its a Prediction, winning 8 out of 10 is like 80% correct guess.

That is useless information. How much money did you win? Betting sports is NOT a 50/50 proposition. When you make bets that have low payouts you need to bet more money because it is easier to win. Especially when you leave out that 3 out of 10 of your bets are win OR draw, which makes it a LOT easier to win. How did you win 8 out of 10 when 2 didn't happen yet and you lost the biggest favorite?

Let's figure it out.

Lost 1 bitcoin on the parlay.

Lost 4 bitcoin on Man City (have to bet more because the odds suck)

Won 1 on Arsenal.

Won 1.02 on Liverpool and AV to score

Won 1 on ManU

Won 1 on Southhampton Swansea Over

Won 1 on Stoke and Bournemout to score

Won 1 on west ham or Draw

Won 1 on Chelsea or draw

So you bet God knows how much and won 2.02 bitcoins. Since you don't understand how I came up with that 4 on Man City, you probably bet the same amount on each game, who knows who much you won with such low payouts. That math coming up next.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:17:30 PM

Bet 1 bitcoin on each game.

Lose 1 on parlay

Lose 1 on Man city

Win .78 on Arsenal

Win 1.02 on Liverpool/av score

Win .18 on ManU

Win .36 on southampton over

Win .78 on both stoke score

win .31 on West ham

win .14 on  chelsea

That way you only won 1.57, which is a profit, but really not that great when you bet 9 bitcoins, certainly nothing to write home about and no something that correlates in any way to an 80% record. You SHOULD be picking 80% when you are making bets that have 1.25 odds. You hit 80 with picks on worse odds.
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:19:01 PM

Lose 1 on parlay

Lose 1 on Man city

Win .78 on Arsenal

Win .18 on ManU

win .31 on West ham

win .14 on  chelsea

That way you only won 1.57, which is a profit, but really not that great when you bet 9 bitcoins, certainly nothing to write home about and no something that correlates in any way to an 80% record. You SHOULD be picking 80% when you are making bets that have 1.25 odds. You hit 80 with picks on worse odds.

Its gambling and if you land ur ass with a profit, Be happy.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:22:46 PM

Lose 1 on parlay

Lose 1 on Man city

Win .78 on Arsenal

Win .18 on ManU

win .31 on West ham

win .14 on  chelsea

Its gambling and if you land ur ass with a profit, Be happy.

Everyone will have a much better chance of landing on their ass with profit by doing their research than by going off your self proclaimed GUESSES and low payout bets.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:44:17 PM

What is the reason you don't want to answer question in this thread, but instead you are opting to use some outside service?
I can answer anywhere, But i found that service easy to question and easy to answer.
You can ask for prediction in thread too, editing the main post.

So why you dont want people to message you in this thread rather than use outside service, you can get your private too with message if you want a private mode and it is much better and faster to reply it
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:56:04 PM

Ok, PM me posrt here do what ever. :L/

BitcoinRichman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:57:22 PM

I would like to see some past records Wink
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:11:21 PM

I think he just started here and dont have any past records and btw he is giving tips but doesnt guarantee you will win it, although he is saying his prediction winning or losing doesnt matter with him,if you believe him take the bet if not take other bet. It is easier like flip the coin, records doesnt determined he is a pro predictor
BTC Tipster (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

I think he just started here and dont have any past records and btw he is giving tips but doesnt guarantee you will win it, although he is saying his prediction winning or losing doesnt matter with him,if you believe him take the bet if not take other bet. It is easier like flip the coin, records doesnt determined he is a pro predictor
http://btc-tipster.blogspot.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106813
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110408
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1190566

I am here from July and if u don't know anything stop fucking saying rubbish.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:16:06 PM

http://btc-tipster.blogspot.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106813
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1110408
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1190566

I am here from July and if u don't know anything stop fucking saying rubbish.

That blogspot has some of the worst "tips" i've ever seen ever. You don't know what the word guarantee means, you don't know why losing a bet with a 1.25 payout is much worse than winning a bet with a 1.8 payout. You don't know that you are the one posting "rubbish"
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

I don't understand the "tipster" idea

if one tipster believe 100% in his tip, why don't bet all your money? Is simply write a prevision and later request a tip for win. And if the prediction lose?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: