Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe that FTC should investigate Butterfly Labs?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Petition to have the FTC investigate BF Labs Inc. in Kansas [POLL]  (Read 2120 times)
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:19:46 AM

Seriously, I have an invite from Josh to visit BFL's facility of which I've kindly accepted. After my return, regardless of any findings, my dialogs will all be of the civil nature.

Great, dont forget to check the toilets!

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:02:49 PM

I have closed several BFL threads, but opt to keep this one open for the time being.

Let's try to keep the conversation as civil as possible. Rumor has it that I may, or may not, have drank some Kool Aid, but if I did, the flavor was raspberry.

Seriously, I have an invite from Josh to visit BFL's facility of which I've kindly accepted. After my return, regardless of any findings, my dialogs will all be of the civil nature.

Honestly, it was getting to the point that I began developing a hatred, and I don't like that feeling. I honestly even hate the word hate (no pun intended). This is not who I am, nor want to be as a person.

If something nefarious is transpiring at some company, bringing attention to as many facts as possible is one thing; beating the proverbial dead horse is another. Unfortunately, that is exactly what I, among other, were doing. I'm sure there's a way to civilly beat a dead horse opposed to name calling or which I resorted to.

Shame on me!

Well that should be an interesting visit. Make sure you look for ankle bracelets and don't drink anything offered without seeing the seal broken on the bottle. How long do you want us to wait before filing a missing persons report?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:31:05 PM

I have closed several BFL threads, but opt to keep this one open for the time being.

Let's try to keep the conversation as civil as possible. Rumor has it that I may, or may not, have drank some Kool Aid, but if I did, the flavor was raspberry.

Honestly, it was getting to the point that I began developing a hatred, and I don't like that feeling. I honestly even hate the word hate (no pun intended). This is not who I am, nor want to be as a person.

If something nefarious is transpiring at some company, bringing attention to as many facts as possible is one thing; beating the proverbial dead horse is another. Unfortunately, that is exactly what I, among other, were doing. I'm sure there's a way to civilly beat a dead horse opposed to name calling or which I resorted to.

Shame on me!

Well that should be an interesting visit. Make sure you look for ankle bracelets and don't drink anything offered without seeing the seal broken on the bottle. How long do you want us to wait before filing a missing persons report?
+1 haha
Hopefully you make it back alive.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 07:37:32 PM

Are you going to ask any tough questions, or just have a fun time there?

Drop by bd's and have some good Mongolian for me. http://www.gomongo.com/locations/28057-bds-mongolian-grill-overland-park

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 09:28:48 PM

Drop by bd's and have some good Mongolian for me. http://www.gomongo.com/locations/28057-bds-mongolian-grill-overland-park

Hopefully, tough enough but in a civil tone, of which I'm sure will be answered in kind, with any questions that are not able to be answered would have a logical reason for not being addressed.

Feel free to PM me questions you want asked, sans the FCC and Sonny K. ones, for we don't need to beat that dead horse any longer, albeit they will be part of our dialog, but not harped upon.

Fair warning! I already do expect to come away with a favorable review, sans the Kool Aid not being sweet enough. And I'm not getting paid for any endorsements, if that happens to be the case. Also, if down the road I once again become critical of BFL, it will be in a voice of utmost civility. Don't we think it's about time we start conducting ourselves like civil adults? Fuck, I've probably used the word cocksucker on this forum more times than I ever had in my entire RL.

Although it pisses me off that Josh extended the olive branch before I did, his action probably now carries more meaning/weight than if I were to have extended it first.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 01:05:32 AM

Hopefully, tough enough but in a civil tone, of which I'm sure will be answered in kind, with any questions that are not able to be answered would have a logical reason for not being addressed.

Feel free to PM me questions you want asked, sans the FCC and Sonny K. ones, for we don't need to beat that dead horse any longer, albeit they will be part of our dialog, but not harped upon.

Fair warning! I already do expect to come away with a favorable review, sans the Kool Aid not being sweet enough. And I'm not getting paid for any endorsements, if that happens to be the case. Also, if down the road I once again become critical of BFL, it will be in a voice of utmost civility. Don't we think it's about time we start conducting ourselves like civil adults? Fuck, I've probably used the word cocksucker on this forum more times than I ever had in my entire RL.

Although it pisses me off that Josh extended the olive branch before I did, his action probably now carries more meaning/weight than if I were to have extended it first.

So your smear campaign must have worked or Josh wouldn't be buttering you up. They probably started losing newbie preorder money and concluded that you have cramped their scam style. I hope you at least get a little money out of it. It would be a shame if you were placated for nothing more than lunch at a local restaurant.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 02:42:43 AM

Gotta be honest, while I agree that you were perhaps getting a little bit too heated, FWIW I'm disappointed you took the bait and got manipulated into this.

I can't help to feel you are being played like a violin.

Either way, look forward to your report.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:34:23 AM

So your smear campaign must have worked or Josh wouldn't be buttering you up. They probably started losing newbie preorder money and concluded that you have cramped their scam style. I hope you at least get a little money out of it. It would be a shame if you were placated for nothing more than lunch at a local restaurant.

I will accept no moneys (with exception of expenses) nor gifts, but will partake of the raspberry Kool Aid, of which I hope is photographed--Sonny pouring and Josh standing behind me with a broomstick in hand, with me sitting at their cafeteria table. That would be an epic image.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:04:13 AM

I will accept no moneys (with exception of expenses) nor gifts, but will partake of the raspberry Kool Aid, of which I hope is photographed--Sonny pouring and Josh standing behind me with a broomstick in hand, with me sitting at their cafeteria table. That would be an epic image.

Speaking of images, I hear Josh has his name on the door to his office. Could you take a better photo of it for me. The one I have is at an angle.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: