Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can you earn with gambling?  (Read 144952 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:48:28 AM

Lately I don't win anything.  Sad Acctualy I have lost some small sum on hores races a day ago. Don't have much luck these days.

That's the story of my life, when it comes to gambling. But it's no problem since i always prefer to make small bets.
Even when I make sports bets, i prefer to keep it small.
i do some small bets too sometomes , like 0.001 to make a parlay with odds around 1,000 or so.

the money that you can earn in gambling especially a sportsbetting are almost unlimited , someone on nitrogensports almost hit 50,000 odds parlay to win 50btc last year sadly he lost 1 event only.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:24:48 AM

Lately I don't win anything.  Sad Acctualy I have lost some small sum on hores races a day ago. Don't have much luck these days.

That's the story of my life, when it comes to gambling. But it's no problem since i always prefer to make small bets.
Even when I make sports bets, i prefer to keep it small.
i do some small bets too sometomes , like 0.001 to make a parlay with odds around 1,000 or so.

the money that you can earn in gambling especially a sportsbetting are almost unlimited , someone on nitrogensports almost hit 50,000 odds parlay to win 50btc last year sadly he lost 1 event only.
Then that is so devastating when you almost when but the last league lose, I really love parlays and betting the minimum amount in nitro would be fan to watch the game going on. I have won parlays but up to the odds of 10 only and if I recall it right the payout was .05  BTC only.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:05:20 AM

Till now I made a lot of profit with but not sure how much amount that is, some games are doing very nice job for me like sports betting and playing on slots for deposit bonus, but still it is hard for me to tell how much profit I can make exactly, I like to play with safety rather than to get big odds there.

yeah. Sports betting is safest game for me too. I win 100% from sports betting but I bet only on cricket and on sportsbet.io.
but there are still risk so if you won lots of money then try to withdraw your money and then decide you need to play again or not.
Then you must be an expert in cricket betting. Because I not will be able to bet 100% accurately all the time in soccer and also in cricket.

I guess you are betting for your particular team that must be your nation side. Because predicting all the cricket matches across countries is not possible for a gambler as teams' performance might vary against different opponents.
This is right. I always Bet on IPL Matches. and I am a regular Watcher of IPL Matches and every event.
I know which player and which team is good and can win. so whenever I bet I won. so my winning in sports betting is 100%.

and another thing is I always bet through sportsbet.io which give an amazing feature and it is the feature of betting in half of the game. and in IPL the result after a inning would be almost clear. that's also a reason why I always win.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:39:29 AM

I have not earn from any gambling sites cause im not a lucky man. I always lose so i stopped it for good. I have not taste any win, i dont know why. Everytime i bet seems like im giving my money to someone. But no hurt feeling cause know how gamble works.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 11:22:13 AM

Even in sports betting playing a longer time is still not advisable, in sports betting although there is no house edge and you have a great chances of winning you have to choose only the best games for the day maybe at least 2 so you can analyze the games very well.

You certainly can't play sports betting a longer time because you can bet on a day when your supported team has a game and a bet is just lasted for a bout 40 to 50 minutes only and you can just make one bet at a time,

well even if sports betting don't have a house edge there are no sure possibility that you can surely win in a bet even though you know who's team is the strongest because it will all fall down to luck and you can never know which team will win until the game has ended.
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:32:27 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

actually if you are lucky you can win a lot in gambling, and there are no strategy, as gambling is only luck based, if you won it is because you got lucky
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:41:30 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

actually if you are lucky you can win a lot in gambling, and there are no strategy, as gambling is only luck based, if you won it is because you got lucky

There is obviously no strategy for that, there are strategy of how to play to increase the chances of winning but there is no strategy to make you win or to save you from a loss, and the strategies that people use for gambling are also able to make you win or lose as it is all about luck but not strategies.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:52:36 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

There is obviously no strategy for that, there are strategy of how to play to increase the chances of winning but there is no strategy to make you win or to save you from a loss, and the strategies that people use for gambling are also able to make you win or lose as it is all about luck but not strategies.

Yeah there are actually no strategies for those games that are purely based on luck,

But as what had been said only on pure luck based game, so still we do have a strategies to the games that uses skills of a player or a gambler,
Like in poker, you do use you skills to win the game dominantly, yeah it does have the effect of luck somehow but still the game rotates on the skills of players and on how they handle their cards.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:35:55 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

There is only the strategy of fund management and managing yourself so you don't spend too much than can be afforded. Really just a self management strategy. Yes there is alot to win but being careful is the best strategy one can have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:08:42 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Yeah there are actually no strategies for those games that are purely based on luck,

But as what had been said only on pure luck based game, so still we do have a strategies to the games that uses skills of a player or a gambler,
Like in poker, you do use you skills to win the game dominantly, yeah it does have the effect of luck somehow but still the game rotates on the skills of players and on how they handle their cards.

Well of you play in card games yes you need really a high skill for that so you can sweep your opponent on those games but really if you have great skills for that and still it is your unlucky day well it will turn out that you still gonna lose your money in that essence and turn out that it can lost and deceive you skill sets in gambling. But if you really do gambling in dice game i really dont think so that there is a strategy for that since that game has housedge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:33:42 AM

There's no strategy for gambling, its 100% LUCK!
The only games what don't need luck is poker, black jack etc etc. but I don't think that's called gambling
yes that is a fact and tha is the reason that no one can say any thing about it in advance that how much can he earn in gambling in advance. i think it is a game of luck and luck is the master.

When there's money involved that will be always be called gambling. You can win or lose in that game, and for me that is not 100% luck, maybe 70% of it (estimated), and luck in gambling is depend of what game that you are playing, some gambling games needs  strategy to win, and some game needs luck for you to win.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:08:01 AM

The only games what don't need luck is poker, black jack etc etc. but I don't think that's called gambling
yes that is a fact and tha is the reason that no one can say any thing about it in advance that how much can he earn in gambling in advance. i think it is a game of luck and luck is the master.

When there's money involved that will be always be called gambling. You can win or lose in that game, and for me that is not 100% luck, maybe 70% of it (estimated), and luck in gambling is depend of what game that you are playing, some gambling games needs  strategy to win, and some game needs luck for you to win.
To win in gambling in the long run you only need at least 10% of luck and the 90% should be your skills in gambling to win. Remember that consistency is the only key to success to win in the long run and you cannot have that relying on your luck alone.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:37:32 AM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Yeah thats right but it is only for poker, I dont think other games will have correspond with strategy like slot and dice games I think all strategy on that are just some fallacy and it wont hold you long until you lose every coin that you have. Meanwhile on poker there is so many tricks that can lead you into victory
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:02:10 AM

To win in gambling in the long run you only need at least 10% of luck and the 90% should be your skills in gambling to win. Remember that consistency is the only key to success to win in the long run and you cannot have that relying on your luck alone.

Well you also have a point, but once a gambler, always a gambler.
They should know how to win in the game especially those who are already a veteran playing in it.
But for sure, they can also lose money but in the long run for sure they can win because of their knowledge in gambling.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:59:05 PM

Any sites you recommend?
Strategy?

Yeah thats right but it is only for poker, I dont think other games will have correspond with strategy like slot and dice games I think all strategy on that are just some fallacy and it wont hold you long until you lose every coin that you have. Meanwhile on poker there is so many tricks that can lead you into victory

Well a total strategy for gambling is just bet on and wishing for it to be the right bet so you could win I think that is what most players do on gambling but like you have said that poker needs a good strategy that can lead you to victory is also true but I think there is a big difference in playing live poker and online poker, well on a live poker where every player can see reaction and face gesture of there opponent they can surely use it on their advantage and on online poker I think these technique can not be apply by any gamblers.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:59:37 PM

I'm usually using martiangle and stop when I reach 0.001 profit while my initial deposit 0.01
I'm ever deposit 0.1 and try to bet with low chance of winning but huge multiplier. Guess what .. I got that multiplier !
Made my profit + 0.09

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:50:05 PM

This would really matter on the amounts you are betting if you bet higher amounts you surely be getting doubled much higher amount,  but after all you still loses so i guess you can win a very high amount but still doesnt get your profit at all
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:28:32 AM

This would really matter on the amounts you are betting if you bet higher amounts you surely be getting doubled much higher amount,  but after all you still loses so i guess you can win a very high amount but still doesnt get your profit at all
The topic could mean that the OP is serious in his gambling carrier so the amount of be is very important in order to get the best win. To make it successful, gambler must established a decent amount of bankroll and divide it according to percentage and bet according to plan only.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:32:39 AM

There is no system to judge prior to play how much you cam win in gambling as opportunities are unlimited all depends on everyone's own luck. If it is about how much you can win to stop gambling or you target is then I will quit for good if I win 100 Bitcoins. This money is more than sufficient for me even I am not playing bigger bets to win so much. If is to win this is what I will stop at if succeed to win.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:38:39 AM

The potential earnings that you could have depends on how much is the gambling site's bank roll. The best case scenario is that you defeated the house edge and you got all the money of the gambling site. But this is too far-fetched to be honest. In reality, the more bankroll you have, the bigger you could bet. Bigger amounts of bet would give you higher profits. So, the money that you could earn from gambling site is directly proportional to luck, time, and bet amount combined altogether.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: