Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: iPhone 5 64GB - Factory Unlocked  (Read 1119 times)
CoinCleaner (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:51:28 AM

I have a factory unlocked iphone 5. Its unlocked to work with GSM networks (sim cards) and CDMA such as verizon/sprint.

Its  only been out of the box 2 days, haven't even used it for anything other than wifi.

Its black. Although my brother has a white one so if you prefer white I could trade him and sell you a white one.

I'm looking to get around 55BTC for it. Which is pretty cheap considering they are going up to $1k+ on CL

Thanks!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:12:18 AM

it's worth like 15 bitc..
CoinCleaner (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:21:09 AM

Yeah, for an iphone 3g.....you cant even get a iphone 4g for 15btc let alone a brand new 5.

Thanks
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:32:44 PM

I have a factory unlocked iphone 5. Its unlocked to work with GSM networks (sim cards) and CDMA such as verizon/sprint.

Its  only been out of the box 2 days, haven't even used it for anything other than wifi.

Its black. Although my brother has a white one so if you prefer white I could trade him and sell you a white one.

I'm looking to get around 55BTC for it. Which is pretty cheap considering they are going up to $1k+ on CL

Thanks!
You send first.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: