Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:45:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the "moderates" in the syrian conflict?  (Read 1245 times)
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:32:26 PM

I do believe that only the "ultras" can fight without air support (assad and russia love to drop anything from the sky indiscriminately on anything that stand), they are all ants for the regimes...

opening the can, of: why the moderate (that were there at the beginning) have not received anti aircraft weapons, is too... who cares?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:37:46 PM

The so called "moderates" (i.e the Free Syrian Army or the FSA) had several anti-aircraft weapons in their possession (provided by Qatar and Saudi Arabia). They had shot down a number of regime fighter jets as well, in the past. But now, the FSA no longer exists. Most of the FSA members have defected to the Al Nusra and the ISIS.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:21:37 PM

The so called "moderates" (i.e the Free Syrian Army or the FSA) had several anti-aircraft weapons in their possession (provided by Qatar and Saudi Arabia). They had shot down a number of regime fighter jets as well, in the past. But now, the FSA no longer exists. Most of the FSA members have defected to the Al Nusra and the ISIS.

not enough 4 sure... more seriously how do you want human beings to love to be under the same reign, father then son, (only great leader has a pass for his heroic attempt at protecting biodiversity) and that there will be peace or not a future state collapse? maybe chiping them all, restricted free speech, worship of the family and so on... putin dreams? stalin 2.0? or that's to mediocre... tsar A 2.0?

by anti aircraft weapon I don't mean little bullet things... but auto propelled, aka the downfall of the red army in the mountain... you those kind that pop aircraft for 1/1000th of the cost of the aircraft and crew training. aim, press and booom. even a chimp can do it Smiley.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:28:32 PM

not enough 4 sure... more seriously how do you want human beings to love to be under the same reign, father then son, (only great leader has a pass for his heroic attempt at protecting biodiversity) and that there will be peace or not a future state collapse? maybe chiping them all, restricted free speech, worship of the family and so on... putin dreams? stalin 2.0? or that's to mediocre... tsar A 2.0?

Listen, Saudi Arabia is being ruled by an even more repressive regime, and the Americans are perfectly happy with it. Many of the Arab states, such as Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait are also under similar repressive regimes. When you are supporting these repressive regimes, you don't have the right to criticize Bashar al Assad, who seems to be much less harmful.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:38:07 PM

Listen, Saudi Arabia is being ruled by an even more repressive regime, and the Americans are perfectly happy with it. Many of the Arab states, such as Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait are also under similar repressive regimes. When you are supporting these repressive regimes, you don't have the right to criticize Bashar al Assad, who seems to be much less harmful.

tribal leader vs secular leader... I don't mess with the sand people, i am not part of the tribe... but you have a point, but your point is that it's bad there so there is no reason to not be bad in syria... my point is that russia can be better than that. just that. higher, to the highest ground... to make a slogan : A country which "ethic" are as huge and beautiful as it's land.

((Fortress Russia, the biggest fortress in the world).

we are speaking about the Motherland, don't forget it!

BTW thank you for your replies, most here prefer to copy past article, I really enjoy to disagree (for now) with you! and you give a lot (ie I learn from you) so again thank you.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:46:52 PM

tribal leader vs secular leader... I don't mess with the sand people, i am not part of the tribe... but you have a point, but your point is that it's bad there so there is no reason to not be bad in syria...

No. That is not my point. My point is that, out of all the options which are available in Syria, Assad seems to be the least evil one. Check the other choices - ISIS, Al Nusra Front and the Kurdish Peshmerga. I don't have anything against the Kurdish Peshmerga, but IMO, it won't be a good idea to give them control of a country, which is around 90% Arab.

my point is that russia can be better than that. just that. higher, to the highest ground... to make a slogan : A country which "ethic" are as huge and beautiful as it's land.

I don't care. It is not just Russia's responsibility to make the world a better place to live.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:58:06 PM

tribal leader vs secular leader... I don't mess with the sand people, i am not part of the tribe... but you have a point, but your point is that it's bad there so there is no reason to not be bad in syria...

No. That is not my point. My point is that, out of all the options which are available in Syria, Assad seems to be the least evil one. Check the other choices - ISIS, Al Nusra Front and the Kurdish Peshmerga. I don't have anything against the Kurdish Peshmerga, but IMO, it won't be a good idea to give them control of a country, which is around 90% Arab.

my point is that russia can be better than that. just that. higher, to the highest ground... to make a slogan : A country which "ethic" are as huge and beautiful as it's land.

I don't care. It is not just Russia's responsibility to make the world a better place to live.

what's left of syria anyway? damascus - latakia, the rest... but then the problem is that there is no key in hand solution, all regime change (russia, french, us) where all quite chaotic for a long long time... lot of cross current, different ambitions, interest...

about the kurds, you know, it will lead to war with iran and turkey, both will have to admit after being crush to death to let them live.

now what's next, I don't know, and I don't care, they live there, they suffer there, and if they want, they can find peace and prosper... but to again quote an American Founder:

the tree of liberty...

and so wanting to plan what is not concerning anyone but them, is preposterous, what may come next? what event may happen, I don't read the future...

Now about the Motherland, you didn't understood me, the point was about RUSSIA...INSIDE RUSSIA. I mean there is a lot problem, the collapse is still fresh. so the responsability of the Kremlin is to make RUSSIA a better place, not what ever, where ever. but again it's just my opinion...

I understand it's hard for people unversed in hearing contradictory opinions (you can always click ignore btw)...

always have fun:) (life is too short).
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:08:08 PM

Now about the Motherland, you didn't understood me, the point was about RUSSIA...INSIDE RUSSIA. I mean there is a lot problem, the collapse is still fresh. so the responsability of the Kremlin is to make RUSSIA a better place, not what ever, where ever. but again it's just my opinion...

Syria is an ally of Russia for the past 40 years or so. So it will not be very ethical and moral to dump them, when they need help from Russia the most. Right now, there are economic woes ongoing in Russia, due to the low oil prices. The Kremlin is doing whatever it can to alleviate the negative effects. But a true recovery will be only possible, when the crude prices jump back to the $100 per barrel level.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:16:43 PM

Just to be clear, by moderates, I mean the people of syrian that didn't want to live under the same family reign for thousand of years to come, people that were chanting, writing on the walls, you know those kind of moderate... but I compliment you on the nice framing you did on me. Nice... but I got it Smiley. olo

Syria is an ally of Russia for the past 40 years or so. So it will not be very ethical and moral to dump them, when they need help from Russia the most. Right now, there are economic woes ongoing in Russia, due to the low oil prices. The Kremlin is doing whatever it can to alleviate the negative effects. But a true recovery will be only possible, when the crude prices jump back to the $100 per barrel level.

it's called a one trick poney. then old legacy have to be purged. THE MOTHERLAND. or like cooky girl would say FUCK THEM ALL.

key word " sanctions "... no iphone 4 you Smiley.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:31:36 AM

In Obama's mind, he needs some excuse to send weapons to the ISIL and Muslin Brotherhood in the Middle East
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:51:28 PM

I do believe that only the "ultras" can fight without air support (assad and russia love to drop anything from the sky indiscriminately on anything that stand), they are all ants for the regimes...

opening the can, of: why the moderate (that were there at the beginning) have not received anti aircraft weapons, is too... who cares?

Because of there are no moderates any longer. (BTW even the word "moderate islamist" is a self-contradiction, I'd say a paradox.) FSA lost its significance and those who fought for FSA defected to IS, al Nusra, and such organizations or now they are hammering our doors here in Europe. Until now the US been able to recruit something like a hundred moderates for 500 million USD, but recently they quickly changed sides. Probably the instinct of self-preservation overruled their moderateness Smiley.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 03:51:21 PM

Where are the "moderates" in the syrian conflict?
Found them!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:26:32 PM

Because of there are no moderates any longer. (BTW even the word "moderate islamist" is a self-contradiction, I'd say a paradox.) FSA lost its significance and those who fought for FSA defected to IS, al Nusra, and such organizations or now they are hammering our doors here in Europe. Until now the US been able to recruit something like a hundred moderates for 500 million USD, but recently they quickly changed sides. Probably the instinct of self-preservation overruled their moderateness Smiley.

The FSA was a clever trick played by the Saudis and the Qataris, to send the American weapons to the Al Qaeda-affiliated terrorists in Syria. From the beginning, it was known that a majority of the FSA fighters are hardcore Islamists. The NATO ignored this, as their main priority was to topple the secular government of Bashar al Assad.
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:16:00 PM

The FSA was a clever trick played by the Saudis and the Qataris, to send the American weapons to the Al Qaeda-affiliated terrorists in Syria. From the beginning, it was known that a majority of the FSA fighters are hardcore Islamists. The NATO ignored this, as their main priority was to topple the secular government of Bashar al Assad.

yeah yeah...

[Suspicious link removed]j.net/public/resources/images/OB-PX732_stinge_E_20110930175403.jpg[/img]
(remove space) s i . w s j.net/public/resources/images/OB-PX732_stinge_E_20110930175403.jpg

(suspicious indeed Wink)

remember this one? you know the difference with real packs? when the lead become a liability he goes away. but you are too weak to do it... who is the heir to the putin? lavrov? the gremlin med? please... it's useless with your attitude... it's not constructive... this charade putin cultist are starting to be a shame for everyone that still believe that the motherland can be something else than putinland... what type of drugs are "you" giving to this old men? did he fall for his own propaganda? I mean it's sad... prepare a nice exit... his heart is sick and he retire like a great patriot, someone more reasonable come, forget all the dictators around, rebirth of civilian society, forget the weapon race, defend russia trough words and examples, forward (nato will defend you)...

or lose it all. basic propaganda has a diminishing return...

coric

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

ExToke - Fee Free Trading

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:24:50 PM

lol@stupid regexp filter si . ws
At leastyou didn't get an automatic ban like if you posted a part of some telephone number Wink

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:57:17 PM

As always NATO and Americans are stupid ! Bachar al-Assad is the most legitimate chief of Syria ! The FSA is just a group of islamist terrorist who just know to kill innocents and kill innocents. If you let these guys take down Bachar al-Assad, the same thing that happened in Iran and Irak will happen in Syria : hardcore muslims will come and destroy anything that is worth something because they are simply STUPID (not the muslims, but the guys who destroy Palmyra and things like this) !

ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:37:37 PM

Personally I think that the moderates (civilians) failed because they were facing a professional butcher, a man that would use any violence necessary to achieve is aim to stay in power to continue the shia axis to destroy isreal and the oppress and kill sunnis (and others people). 101.

however the REAL FAILURE is the black racist antisemite anti constitutional non patriotic anti everything that doesn't whorship him pro censorship dead brain land whale with the brain of a lemming sheeple when he refused to finish assad family (yes kill the children, splash the wall with the body of the wifey ) with a few drones/tomahawks strikes... it's maybe in his dna. AND NO I AM NO RACIST SAYING THAT, just badly rationalizing the weakness of the most weak potus in the HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES... that cares only about his little personna and his little shity legacy, that he tries to manage continually. I quote the last POTUS, HISTORY WILL JUDGE. gg for the ocean reserve.

make up is for slut in the street.

p.s. and as I know that the p.c. crowd will salivate, C.P aka colin powel would have insulted me to even think that burring ALIVE ennemy of the Empire is what ever...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:59:26 PM

As always NATO and Americans are stupid ! Bachar al-Assad is the most legitimate chief of Syria ! The FSA is just a group of islamist terrorist who just know to kill innocents and kill innocents. If you let these guys take down Bachar al-Assad, the same thing that happened in Iran and Irak will happen in Syria : hardcore muslims will come and destroy anything that is worth something because they are simply STUPID (not the muslims, but the guys who destroy Palmyra and things like this) !

Actually, the NATO and the Americans doesn't have much of a say in the Middle Eastern matters. The NATO policy in the Middle East is being decided by Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar, Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah of Kuwait, and the other Sheikhs and Emirs of the GCC region. NATO is just following their orders. 
ThePrinceofTea (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:06:43 PM

Actually, the NATO and the Americans doesn't have much of a say in the Middle Eastern matters. The NATO policy in the Middle East is being decided by Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia, Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani of Qatar, Jaber Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah of Kuwait, and the other Sheikhs and Emirs of the GCC region. NATO is just following their orders. 

excellent, America mind it's own business at home, create and clean the home front...  be aware that those you cite are all SUNNIS... Is Moscow older than the great divide? I am not sure... 
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:52:31 PM

So this is them who said to invade Irak and Afghanistan ? Also United States are openly pro-Israel, and I don't think those folks are  Cheesy !

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: