Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6800 times)
wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:58:55 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 07:59:25 PM by wirmola

Banyan investments is a new venture in the bitcoin market.
 We are a group of traders who operates mostly in Europe and Asia and we have been doing this 10+ years.
We are dealing with a wide range of products
We already have a group of customers even though we are always looking for new customers to work with.

We are now looking for investors who wants to be a part of something new in the bitcoin market.
For this we are paying you between 4,5% interest per week. If you deposit more then 100BTC we will give you 5,5%.. 500BTC and up and you will get  7% interest/week!!!!!!
This is possible to achieve because of our already existing network of dealers and buyers which allows us to make faster deals with them and therefore earn extra profit.

We need these funds for 3 purposes, which are
 1. we are expanding.
 2. We want lower prices from our suppliers so we are increasing our stock and getting better wholesale prices.
 3 we want to use bitcoin both as a payment method for our customers and for transferring money through some trouble some countries(like India, Vietnam, Burma, etc).

I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
The products I will be selling here are. All these products are from India if not mentioned otherwise.
Green tea
white tea
Coffee   * out of stock
Fresh vanilla beams
Saffron
Cardamom
Cashew nuts   * out of stock
Blue sapphire(neelam, ceylon, mogok) *new stock available soon
Red ruby (both Indian and Burmese) *new stock available soon
Pearls (sweet water and saltwater)  *out of stock

Also I am looking for help with web site for this project, I wish to make a site for members where they can check their accounts, etc. our web site is coming up soon. The website will only contain information for members of this program.

Sales of bonds for banyan investments are now open. The intent is to raise funds for expansion of current project.  
The rules are found here.

- Dividends are paid every Thursday.
- You must have made your deposit minimum 7 days prior to be paid dividends.
- minimum period of time for depositing at Banyan Investment is 1 project period.(8-12 weeks)
- Minimum amount for investing is 10 BTC.
- Deposits only accepted in between the projects.
- Withdrawals, deposits, opening and closing accounts are only made in between the projects. (your BTC will be locked between 8-12 weeks)
- All rates and interest rates may be a subject to change at a later point.
- I may at any time announce changes in contract or interest rates, these changes however will not be valid until 7 days of my announcement. This will be changed soon when I have a better idea.
- Our current weekly interest rates are 4,5% up to 100 BTC. 5,5% up to 500 BTC, and 7% for deposits over 500 BTC.
- All investors who are depositing 500+ BTC will have my ID verified if needed..!
- Special disclosure agreement will be made about your knowledge of my ID if you want it revealed.
- A 3 week period is put for both issuer and client to evaluate if you/we want to continue this project. in case of any of  parties want to leave for some reason, then issuer will have to pay back all bitcoins to client. This 3 week period will only be active in the beginning stages of this program.
- If using 3 week period rule, then you will only get your initial deposit back, already paid dividends will be discounted from this amount.
- For making pass throughs for this project you will have to ask Banyan management first.
- If any client breaks any of the rules in our agreement I may terminate his/her account.
- This info will be updated more during next couple of days.

To become a part of this you will have to PM or E-mail me at banyan@hushmail.me . I will reply with some initial information and instructions of how to proceed.

Fat text means recent changes in contract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:43:56 AM

Please guys come up with questions and advice.. How should I write the contract so everybody gets happy?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 11:49:56 AM

Sure, I absolutely believe this is a serious offer.  Roll Eyes

But just for the fun of it:

Proof of Identity?

Proof of existence of the company?

Official statement of the company?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 01:38:04 PM

No proof of company. Never said anything about a registered company. It says "group of traders"
But I guess it will be a company in about same manners as most other companies in bitcoin world.

You will have a statement ready on Monday when we start accepting deposits or I would want to call it a contract..
I am setting this up now so those who are interested will have a chance to contribute to making a safe contract for all parties.

Proof of identity? Sure I could do it, but I guess I am risking to get in trouble with some government officials the same way like pirateat40 and GLBSE.. So I am not sure how to solve this problem. Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers?

In which way does it not sound serious to you?? Please tell me what you are wondering about and I will try to answer.
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 01:48:51 PM

In which way does it not sound serious to you?? Please tell me what you are wondering about and I will try to answer.

In the case that this is probably just a pirateat40 parody.

No proof of company. Never said anything about a registered company. It says "group of traders"
But I guess it will be a company in about same manners as most other companies in bitcoin world.

You will have a statement ready on Monday when we start accepting deposits or I would want to call it a contract..
I am setting this up now so those who are interested will have a chance to contribute to making a safe contract for all parties.

Proof of identity? Sure I could do it, but I guess I am risking to get in trouble with some government officials the same way like pirateat40 and GLBSE.. So I am not sure how to solve this problem. Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers?

You don't expect that anyone is giving you money, especially huge amounts (500 BTC!) without exactly knowing who you are and how to reach you, don't you.

Also, answer this one Questin, you could get a Credit at <10% a Year, why do you want to pay up to 7% a Week.

Feeling generous?

HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 01:51:34 PM

Ok, so my first question with everyone is what is it about 7% and these ops?  Why not advertise 5% or 10%, I find it odd that 7% is popular number.

Now one comment was the "Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers", look that is not a strong comment back and I understand your point about identity but really who are you and why would I invest.  This just seems to be another trust me deal and right now I think the trust market is a bit low in the bitcoin world.  I would feel better if their was a site with a mission statement and some logic to investing in the op versus there will be a contract and it is a group of traders in Europe and Asia.  

Good luck

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 01:55:32 PM

Magic number, I love that.  Basically if it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
BlackHeartFund

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 02:22:30 PM

How should I write the contract so everybody gets happy?

ahahaha a love it!!

Just sign a blank piece of paper, and put out your wallet addresses. People will make up their own terms, and they'll be worth exactly as much as if you had written them.

Everyone gets rich!
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 02:30:32 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 06:45:27 PM by wirmola

In the case that this is probably just a pirateat40 parody.

You don't expect that anyone is giving you money, especially huge amounts (500 BTC!) without exactly knowing who you are and how to reach you, don't you.

Also, answer this one Questin, you could get a Credit at <10% a Year, why do you want to pay up to 7% a Week.

Feeling generous?

Ok first of all I am not really expecting anyone to invest on the 7% interest level. it is more of a extra commercial for this operation. 7% because of this is the highest one I have seen here and it fits well in my calculations in case of someone wish to invest on this level. So because of the high interest I will have to keep a high minimum deposit.

I know the identity is a problem I guess. I mean I have no problem with showing my identity to my investors. But I do not want it to be shared with any third parties. I am really not up to getting in to legal  problems.

And about credit, I doubt any bank would give me a loan in my sort of business. The loans I use now are private loans for a percentage of my profit. Not much unlike a weekly dividend system.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 02:39:14 PM

Can you see any solutions?

Stop while you're ahead
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 02:44:12 PM

Ok, so my first question with everyone is what is it about 7% and these ops?  Why not advertise 5% or 10%, I find it odd that 7% is popular number.

Now one comment was the "Should I also ask proof of identity from my customers", look that is not a strong comment back and I understand your point about identity but really who are you and why would I invest.  This just seems to be another trust me deal and right now I think the trust market is a bit low in the bitcoin world.  I would feel better if their was a site with a mission statement and some logic to investing in the op versus there will be a contract and it is a group of traders in Europe and Asia.  

Good luck

7% interest is the highest I have seen in bitcoin world, and I know I can pay it with good marginals. I am mainly focusing on the lower levels but I wanted to put 7% for the best customers. And advertising 7% is definitely better then 5%.

It wasn't meant as a comment back, more of question.
 I am not sure of what you are asking, I can give you a personal resume if you want, and tell more about me if that's what you are asking about..? I know I am new here and all that, but it does not mean my idea is good and will work well. I understand people have trust issues with ventures which offer you high return of interest and I will try to answer all questions which you ask me. I am not sure what else I can do for my credibility at this moment.

Site is coming up as soon. Have a few problems to solve with it but hopefully in 1 week or so.
Site will contain just short general info and a login page where member can log in, see some pictures of the goods and check their accounts.
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:12:11 PM

I am not sure of what you are asking, I can give you a personal resume if you want, and tell more about me if that's what you are asking about..? I know I am new here and all that, but it does not mean my idea is good and will work well. I understand people have trust issues with ventures which offer you high return of interest and I will try to answer all questions which you ask me. I am not sure what else I can do for my credibility at this moment.

Site is coming up as soon. Have a few problems to solve with it but hopefully in 1 week or so.
Site will contain just short general info and a login page where member can log in, see some pictures of the goods and check their accounts.

My observations:
So you wrote the OP to make it sound like your group of traders have been around and doing this for a while

...We are a group of traders who operates mostly in Europe and Asia and we have been doing this 10+ years.
We are dealing with a wide range of products as valuable stones, spices(saffron, vanilla,etc),(green, white) tea and coffee, etc.
We already have a group of customers even though we are always looking for new customers to work with.

...We need these funds for 3 purposes, which are 1. we are expanding. 2. We want lower prices from our suppliers so we are increasing our stock and getting better wholesale prices. 3 we want to use bitcoin both as a payment method for our customers and for transferring money through some trouble some countries(like India).

Your list of 3 reasons for needing the funds strengthens this fact. Especially you #2 reason which implies you already have a supply, you just want to expand it to get better rates. 

So we (as potential investors) see red flags when you state you are building a website yet somehow you have a supply, wholesaler relationships and customers established. How do you sell your products now? Brick & mortar, newspaper, eBay, Craigslist, word of mouth? If it is by an e commerce site then link that here. Tell us how you do business currently.

We see red flags when it's starting to sound so hard to provide more company details such as identity. Post wholesaler companies, post customers, post invoices... Something.

We see red flags when in your own words you worry about federal involvement like what happened to pirateat40 or GLBSE. By stating this yourself you are linking your business model to those 2 recent failures. I would advise you not to do that if you want to be viewed as legitimate.  Plus, why would you fear any heat from the higher powers? You are a trading company in tea and stones.  Why the anxiety?
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:26:03 PM

My observations:
So you wrote the OP to make it sound like your group of traders have been around and doing this for a while

...We are a group of traders who operates mostly in Europe and Asia and we have been doing this 10+ years.
We are dealing with a wide range of products as valuable stones, spices(saffron, vanilla,etc),(green, white) tea and coffee, etc.

...We need these funds for 3 purposes, which are 1. we are expanding. 2. We want lower prices from our suppliers so we are increasing our stock and getting better wholesale prices. 3 we want to use bitcoin both as a payment method for our customers and for transferring money through some trouble some countries(like India).

Your list of 3 reasons for needing the funds strengthens this fact. Especially you #2 reason which implies you already have a supply, you just want to expand it to get better rates. 

So we (as potential investors) see red flags when you state you are building a website yet somehow you have a supply, wholesaler relationships and customers established. How do you sell your products now? Brick & mortar, newspaper, eBay, Craigslist, word of mouth? If it is by an e commerce site then link that here. Tell us how you do business currently.

We see red flags when it's starting to sound so hard to provide more company details such as identity. Post wholesaler companies, post customers, post invoices... Something.

We see red flags when in your own words you worry about federal involvement like what happened to pirateat40 or GLBSE. By stating this yourself you are linking your business model to those 2 recent failures. I would advise you not to do that if you want to be viewed as legitimate.  Plus, why would you fear any heat from the higher powers? You are a trading company in tea and stones.  Why the anxiety?

This job is nothing I am trying to do over internet except for something smaller here on bitcointalk if somebody wants something. Ofc I could but I have not tried.
 For my part this is all about connections and networks we have built up during the years. Sometimes people tip us off about restaurants and coffeeshops for spices etc. and jeweliers for selling stones. Sometimes we get these connections from other traders. Same goes with buyers. Also I ask around in bigger cities I visit. Good quality rare stones are easy to sell and make a nice profit from.

This is how my plan looks like right now(and most times quite similar modus operandi)
In about 1 week I will arrive to Goa in India for staying there for a while and meet my supplier for sapphires and also look for some crystals and pearls if he found all I asked for. I already have 150ct of  blue sapphires between 2-8ct from Cambodia, but I need some more of Kashmir sapphires too. My stone supplier is from Srinagar, Kashmir where he cuts the stones before coming to south India to sell them, a Russian stone trader gave me this contact for a year ago and I am extremely happy for that, ofc I gave something back to the russki.  Right after that I will go to Bombays masjid district to see my spice guy and coffee/tea supplier, to buy mainly saffron and white tea, which are both very exclusive and expensive. 2-3 kg of white tea for Europe and Thailand and about 1 kg saffron. Everything else tea/coffee/spice  is just for keeping my customers happy, not so much profit on the other products. Then back to Goa for sending some of the products to Europe and Thailand and to start preparing to go to Indonesia and sell of the stones to my buyer there who knows half Jakarta and is always short on stones.. After this I celebrate and start prepping for the next trip.

This is the way it looks for us who are in these sort of businesses..

We are not a registered company, at least not for now. If this goes well we might register and continue the same thing but then with lower dividends because of taxes and other fees.
 I would normally not be afraid of higher powers, but now if that I am offering bonds to you, I am a afraid mostly because of I don't know the rules, and that there have been previous problems.
I have nothing against giving my identity to my customers or even meet some of them, for as long I can be sure of my ID is not revealed to third party.

I hope I answered some of your questions.

BitLucky

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:45:06 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:52:16 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Great you are enjoying.. Please tell me what is hilarious about this? 
BitLucky

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:01:09 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2012, 07:14:10 PM by BitLucky

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Your ridiculous proposal/scam and the sad fact that it might actually work...
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 07:03:04 PM

For this we are paying you between 4,5% interest per week. If you deposit more then 100BTC we will give you 5,5%.. 500BTC and up and you will get the magic number 7%!!!!!!

986% to 3372% APR?   Nah, couldn't be a ponzi....   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Akka
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:06:21 PM

well I 've got my coins stolen from BITCOINICA... no more trusting... Now I need to make sum new coins.. Huh

You really need that long to came up with the Idea of just stealing the coins?

Wow, not very creative.

Sorry for stalking you, but after reading your older post I'm 100% sure this is either a joke, or a scam.

Come on, think of something more believable and than try again under a different username.

BitLucky

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:15:14 PM

well I 've got my coins stolen from BITCOINICA... no more trusting... Now I need to make sum new coins.. Huh

You really need that long to came up with the Idea of just stealing the coins?

Wow, not very creative.

Sorry for stalking you, but after reading your older post I'm 100% sure this is either a joke, or a scam.

Come on, think of something more believable and than try again under a different username.

Brilliant find!
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:52:19 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Your ridiculous proposal/scam and the sad fact that it might actually work...

The only thing sad here is you. Who made you a judge  of what is scam and what is not?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: