Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6800 times)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 07:57:15 PM

Akka +1
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:05:30 PM

For this we are paying you between 4,5% interest per week. If you deposit more then 100BTC we will give you 5,5%.. 500BTC and up and you will get the magic number 7%!!!!!!

986% to 3372% APR?   Nah, couldn't be a ponzi....   Grin

Naah, not like this my friend. I will not allow too much deposits, I can not handle too much BTC volume and I am definitely not willing to pay dividends for bitcoins which are not in use, that would obv become too expensive. So a more realistic scenario is that you make a deposit, and I will not let you deposit more until the current operation is finished and the new op is starting. this way your annual interest will be max 364% if you would not re deposit in between the ops. And I can tell you 364% is not a biggie in this business. Each one of my main products gives me more profit then this already..
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:11:42 PM

well I 've got my coins stolen from BITCOINICA... no more trusting... Now I need to make sum new coins.. Huh

You really need that long to came up with the Idea of just stealing the coins?

Wow, not very creative.

Sorry for stalking you, but after reading your older post I'm 100% sure this is either a joke, or a scam.

Come on, think of something more believable and than try again under a different username.

Wow what a great detective you are.. Grin So you think I have been planning this since June because of I lost some 5 bitcoins or so.. Don't over heat your brain..
 Which part of this is not believable?
Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:22:31 PM

You're doing it wrong. Tongue

Also, where's that quote where Pirate said his market will be saturated after he's done... post detectives, to the rescue! Tongue
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 12:15:36 AM

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 12:17:55 AM

no big surprise, but I made good profit on all this Smiley More ponzis please..

Roll Eyes

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 12:51:12 AM

7% per week, eh?

Hmm...where have I seen that before...ohhhh that's right, I think Pirate had the same idea.

Obvious ponzi is obvious. And don't try to change our minds. If you had a way to pull 4.5% or more per week you could flip $100 to $1,000 in a year (assuming compounding). With that math, you can flip $100 to a cool million in 4 years. How kind of you to share your methods with us  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, welcome to the forums, where stupid people are everywhere and will trust you with thousands of their bitcoins  Undecided

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 03:23:28 AM

How can someone gives BTC to this ?   Must be really disoriented or wishing to lose wealth !  Cannot figure out why peoples are still getting trap in SO OBVIOUS Ponzi !

Unbelivable.

Anyone are willing to bet on BetsOfBitco.in for the date it will default ??  PM me, I'll bet !
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:05:48 AM

PLEASE do not pollute this thread with your conspiracy theories.. Open up a new thread in scam accusations if you need to.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 01:44:20 PM

For this we are paying you between 4,5% interest per week. If you deposit more then 100BTC we will give you 5,5%.. 500BTC and up and you will get the magic number 7%!!!!!!

986% to 3372% APR?   Nah, couldn't be a ponzi....   Grin

Naah, not like this my friend. I will not allow too much deposits, I can not handle too much BTC volume and I am definitely not willing to pay dividends for bitcoins which are not in use, that would obv become too expensive. So a more realistic scenario is that you make a deposit, and I will not let you deposit more until the current operation is finished and the new op is starting. this way your annual interest will be max 364% if you would not re deposit in between the ops. And I can tell you 364% is not a biggie in this business. Each one of my main products gives me more profit then this already..

So you are limiting early deposits?  That's another sign of a ponzi my friend (#8).  You have quite a few of them.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 01:55:53 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry
+1

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 03:28:21 PM

PLEASE do not pollute this thread with your conspiracy theories.. Open up a new thread in scam accusations if you need to.

The Scam Accusation forum is where we accuse people after their scam. The securities thread is where we warn people not to invest in you.

And it's not a conspiracy when it's true...because you haven't shown any evidence to the contrary.

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 03:36:44 PM

Walks like a duck? Talks like a duck? Has go to be a golden goose! There is some bitcion philosophy for you lol

wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:04:47 PM

The Scam Accusation forum is where we accuse people after their scam. The securities thread is where we warn people not to invest in you.

And it's not a conspiracy when it's true...because you haven't shown any evidence to the contrary.

I see you have your own investment project going on, afraid of competition or what?
What is true? what evidence do I have to show you? Who are you to judge anyone here or anywhere else?
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:13:40 PM

How can someone gives BTC to this ?   Must be really disoriented or wishing to lose wealth !  Cannot figure out why peoples are still getting trap in SO OBVIOUS Ponzi !

Unbelivable.

Anyone are willing to bet on BetsOfBitco.in for the date it will default ??  PM me, I'll bet !

are you trying to promote a betting site in my thread? a bit ugly :/
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:15:38 PM

986% to 3372% APR?   Nah, couldn't be a ponzi....   Grin

So you are limiting early deposits?  That's another sign of a ponzi my friend (#8).  You have quite a few of them.

And a decent explanation to it..
 Would be worse to accept too much funds when I know there's limits of what I can handle.. :/
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 07:53:16 PM

Not sure if serious or Trendon Shavers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 08:49:00 PM

So you are limiting early deposits?  That's another sign of a ponzi my friend (#8).  You have quite a few of them.

Would be worse to accept too much funds when I know there's limits of what I can handle.. :/

Ok, let's say your max payout is 364% per year like you claim.

You borrow $1000, do your thing, and return $4,640 to the lender.
Why wouldn't you just invest $1000 of your own money, and not give away $3,640?

Let's say you get 10 people stupid enough to "invest" in you - that's 5,000BTC or approx $50,000
You are now paying out $182,000 that you wouldn't otherwise have to.

You want us to believe that you have the ability to make that kind of return, but you haven't done so yet on your own because......

..........?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 09:33:37 PM

Ok, let's say your max payout is 364% per year like you claim.

You borrow $1000, do your thing, and return $4,640 to the lender.
Why wouldn't you just invest $1000 of your own money, and not give away $3,640?

Let's say you get 10 people stupid enough to "invest" in you - that's 5,000BTC or approx $50,000
You are now paying out $182,000 that you wouldn't otherwise have to.

You want us to believe that you have the ability to make that kind of return, but you haven't done so yet on your own because......

..........?

We are planning to make at least 4-6 operations per year, which would mean the return back would be 60-80% for each project when completed for the investors. (correct me if I'm wrong here with my math)

By using bitcoins for (most) money transfers  will lower our costs. because we are now using expensive underground "hawala" transfer system when countries like India, Vietnam and Burma are involved.. very difficult to transfer money from these countries. :/

I have been making this return for a long time, but I have only been doing it in smaller quantities and once or twice a year. But these are the money I have been living from most of the time. We want to make something bigger and more professional now.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 09:35:25 PM

Pablo Escobar had the same problem. But he over came it, i'm sure you will too.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: