Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banyan Investments NOW OPEN!! (Upto 7%/week)  (Read 6798 times)
wirmola (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:30:14 PM

So do you just give me an address and I send you all my bitcoins?

Until my website is up this will be the only way.
 You will have to PM me with a contact email you wish to use.
 I will send you a mail back to your address with deposit information and other info as well.
 Now in the beginning it may take a short while before I reply to your initial mail. Never more then 24 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:35:00 PM

- Dividends are paid every Thursday.
- You must have made your deposit minimum 7 days prior to be paid dividends.
- minimum period of time for depositing at Banyan Investment is 8 weeks.
- Minimum amount for investing is 10 BTC.
- Deposits only accepted in between the projects.
- Withdrawals are to be made only after minimum 8 weeks, after this at any time.
- All rates and interest rates may be a subject to change at a later point.
- I may at any time announce changes in contract or interest rates, these changes however will not be valid until 7 days of my announcement.
- Our current interest rates are 4,5% up to 100 BTC. 5,5% up to 500 BTC, and 7% for deposits over 500 BTC.
- All investors who are depositing 500+ BTC will have my ID verified if needed..!
- Special disclosure agreement will be made about your knowledge of my ID if you want it revealed.
- A 3 week period is put for both issuer and client to evaluate if you/we want to continue this project. in case of any of  parties want to leave for some reason, then issuer will have to pay back all bitcoins to client. This 3 week period will only be active in the beginning stages of this program.
- For making pass throughs for this project you will have to ask Banyan management first.
- If any client breaks any of the rules in our agreement I may terminate his/her account.
- This info will be updated more during next couple of days.

Hai
since there are no rules stated about client how can the client break any rules?
kthnxby
mobodick

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:38:53 PM

- Withdrawals are to be made only after minimum 8 weeks, after this at any time.
- I may at any time announce changes in contract or interest rates, these changes however will not be valid until 7 days of my announcement.
- Our current interest rates are 4,5% up to 100 BTC. 5,5% up to 500 BTC, and 7% for deposits over 500 BTC.
- All investors who are depositing 500+ BTC will have my ID verified if needed..!
- Special disclosure agreement will be made about your knowledge of my ID if you want it revealed.
- A 3 week period is put for both issuer and client to evaluate if you/we want to continue this project. in case of any of  parties want to leave for some reason, then issuer will have to pay back all bitcoins to client. This 3 week period will only be active in the beginning stages of this program.
- If using 3 week period rule, then you will only get your initial deposit back, already paid dividends will be discounted from this amount.
- For making pass throughs for this project you will have to ask Banyan management first.
- If any client breaks any of the rules in our agreement I may terminate his/her account.

Hai
if you can change the contract unilaterally then it alows you to change the contract to '..and i get to keep all the btc' without breaking your rules.
You have built in something that would be considered illegal under most laws. Such a contract would be invalid.
kthnxby
mobodick

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:42:19 PM

- Our current weekly interest rates are 4,5% up to 100 BTC. 5,5% up to 500 BTC, and 7% for deposits over 500 BTC.
- A 3 week period is put for both issuer and client to evaluate if you/we want to continue this project. in case of any of  parties want to leave for some reason, then issuer will have to pay back all bitcoins to client. This 3 week period will only be active in the beginning stages of this program.
- If using 3 week period rule, then you will only get your initial deposit back, already paid dividends will be discounted from this amount.

Hai
at the current btc price even a 10btc deposit warrants an id.
why the arrbitrary treshold of 500?
kthnxby
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:47:41 PM

Hai
if you can change the contract unilaterally then it alows you to change the contract to '..and i get to keep all the btc' without breaking your rules.
You have built in something that would be considered illegal under most laws. Such a contract would be invalid.
kthnxby

The client can only break rules by disclosing my ID or other info about the projevt to third party which I or my partners consider damaging for the project.

You are right about the rule.. It was meant mainly for change in interest rates and reserved for other possible problems.
 I was thinking if BTC fluctuates too much then I might have to do some changes in contract or other scenarios where I might have to change parts of the contract..   I will change it, do you have any suggestions.
mobodick

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:50:35 PM

Hai
kthnxby

The client can only break rules by disclosing my ID or other info about the projevt to third party which I or my partners consider damaging for the project.

You are right about the rule.. It was meant mainly for change in interest rates and reserved for other possible problems.
 I was thinking if BTC fluctuates too much then I might have to do some changes in contract or other scenarios where I might have to change parts of the contract..   I will change it, do you have any suggestions.

Specifiy the cases where you want to give yourself the power to unilaterally change the contract.
sgravina

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:53:42 PM

Banyan investments is a new venture in the bitcoin market.
I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
The products I will be selling here are. All these products are from India if not mentioned otherwise.

Saffron

How much for the Saffron?
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 06:58:12 PM

Hai
kthnxby

Specifiy the cases where you want to give yourself the power to unilaterally change the contract.

One such case would be if bitcoin suddenly rallied to say 20$ or so, and I have a big part of the funds invested, then I might have to change interest rates for a shorter period for not going bankrupt.

Also for events which I have not thought of yet, where people could misuse parts of the contract to damage the project.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:01:09 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2012, 07:28:25 PM by wirmola

Banyan investments is a new venture in the bitcoin market.
I will also be selling some of our products for members on bitcointalk.
The products I will be selling here are. All these products are from India if not mentioned otherwise.

Saffron

How much for the Saffron?

The Saffron is always of highest quality from Kashmir. I will be selling this for 5$/gram for people in this forum. If you are looking for larger quantities you will get a much better price. Wholesale prices I will only discuss per Email.

EDIT: I will also have to charge for transport :/
BitLucky

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:02:55 PM

this is hilarious but for some reason i still think some stupid people will invest...  Cry

Still fear some idiots will invest Sad
mobodick

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:10:01 PM

Hai
kthnxby

I was thinking if BTC fluctuates too much then I might have to do some changes in contract or other scenarios where I might have to change parts of the contract..   I will change it, do you have any suggestions.

One such case would be if bitcoin suddenly rallied to say 20$ or so, and I have a big part of the funds invested, then I might have to change interest rates for a shorter period for not going bankrupt.

Also for events which I have not thought of yet, where people could misuse parts of the contract to damage the project.

If you do not specifie all cases in your contract then it is pointless.
BTC will very propably rally to way above $20 within the next 6 months. You should already plan for those things and allowing yourself to just change the contract is the worst possible way of doing it.

So, what happens when you default?
How will things be handled?
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:10:48 PM

- Our current weekly interest rates are 4,5% up to 100 BTC. 5,5% up to 500 BTC, and 7% for deposits over 500 BTC.

Hai
kthnxby

because of this is not a regged company, just a private project at the moment. And I have seen that some government agencies have been working their magic on some other projects.
 The question was earlier if I would reveal my ID at all and in that case how?
 This solution is a compromise which I consider quite fair for all parts. Those who invests on highest level are more trustworthy then people who deposits 10BTC when it comes to revealing my ID to third party.
If they would reveal my ID without me breaking any rules their account will be terminated and the funds in them too.
 This way I am certainly sure my ID will not be revealed until IF I would break the rules..
mobodick

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:18:42 PM

Hai
kthnxby

because of this is not a regged company, just a private project at the moment. And I have seen that some government agencies have been working their magic on some other projects.
 This solution is a compromise which I consider quite fair for all parts. Those who invests on highest level are more trustworthy then people who deposits 10BTC when it comes to revealing my ID to third party.
If they would reveal my ID without me breaking any rules their account will be terminated and the funds in them too.
 This way I am certainly sure my ID will not be revealed until IF I would break the rules..

From the perspective of a 10btc investor the advantage is all yours.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:20:15 PM

Hai
kthnxby

I was thinking if BTC fluctuates too much then I might have to do some changes in contract or other scenarios where I might have to change parts of the contract..   I will change it, do you have any suggestions.

If you do not specifie all cases in your contract then it is pointless.
BTC will very propably rally to way above $20 within the next 6 months. You should already plan for those things and allowing yourself to just change the contract is the worst possible way of doing it.

So, what happens when you default?
How will things be handled?

And how about the other points i critisized?

Yes I am pretty certain it will, if it goes slowly and gradually the I don't see a problem, but if it makes sudden jumps the... Yeah you can Imagine.. And yes this is what I am trying to plan for, it is maybe the biggest difficulty mixing bitcoin with FIATs.

The plan is a clean default between the projects after we have closed the earlier one.
I am planning how to make a system in case of something would happen to me. This will come later on the website..
I am now trying to plan through different scenarios, which we will try to counter if needed.

I think I have answered your other questions..
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:23:54 PM

Hai
kthnxby

From the perspective of a 10btc investor the advantage is all yours.

Well yes, but you don't need my ID for anything if I don't break the rules. I see it as a good insurance if I only let the largest investors to know my identity. And If i break the rules then other investors will guaranteed reveal my ID and use it against me.. I think this is fair to both directions.
wirmola (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:43:22 PM

You can also E-mail us at banyan@hushmail.me
dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 07:52:08 PM

What is the use of personal id & details.
In Bitcoinica case they have ids & everything, not much good result.
Pirateat40 is well known, & no action against him so far.
Nefario- same again
Factory

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2012, 09:42:36 PM

Scam.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 10:12:42 PM

What is the use of personal id & details.
In Bitcoinica case they have ids & everything, not much good result.
Pirateat40 is well known, & no action against him so far.
Nefario- same again

So you can see them giving you the finger on google streetscape.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2012, 11:47:25 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91141.msg1010561#msg1010561

Where can I find info about your backers for this project? This is kind of necessary for having insured bonds I think.
  And are you planning to verify your address and phone number, Kind of funny to start the first ''serious'' bitcoin based insurance company and not even list/verify their address or phone number for their investors....?
 I am super interested in both CPA and YARR, but without having this info I can not invest in you. I mean anyone can say their product is insured or even triple insured and still go with the money..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: