Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:11:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DoubleCoin.XYZ - Double your bitcoin in 100 hours.  (Read 2825 times)
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:40:48 PM

Double your bitcoin at

https://i.imgur.com/2V2zpY3.jpg

Have you ever feel tired of the dragging which took months of waiting but still get very low profit kind of investment? Ever tired of it when the site you’d invested in was shut down? Now we have a very good one for you to try, so could you please hear us out for a second?

We are the doubler which our service will pay you after 100 hours. The reward is quite high compared to other ordinary investment sites.

This is the pros of our service
  • 200% return on investment, payout right after 100 hours.
  • Payment and transaction system automatically within 15 minutes.
  • Fast respond and reply from staffs.
  • 15% commission, will be paid on third confirmation.
  • Simple, fast, and perspicuous.
  • Completely safe from sniffers and DDOS.
  • Protect your data in the network with HTTPS.
  • Transparent with reporting account balance system.

DoubleCoin.xyz is a web application, which was designed by professional web developers! Our ultimate goal is to make the transparent and highest profit possible investment platform for long-term investors.

Keep in mind that all investments do have risks, should carefully consider them before making any investment decisions. The investor must accept to any event which may make you lose. For more information, check “How to?” at  DoubleCoin.xyz

Everyone, have fun, and good luck!
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

For sure Smiley

Vasilich

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:51:37 PM

Yesterday, someone has invested 1 BTC, and then game is over... SCAM  Grin
iamdumb2

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:04:23 PM

I know everyone who read this will probably think that I am just trolling, but this ain't a joke!
No trolling - promise!

For people who are lazy to read:
Long story short, this is HonestDoubler v2!

Why you think DoubleCoin is the v2 of HonestDoubler?
Because this can be proven in many ways!

CONTENT
Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Bonus!

Proof 1
So, proof 1 is about the script they use.
I will try to explain proof 1 as simple as possible.

DoubleCoin user page: https://doublecoin.xyz/user.php?user=1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66
When you go to this url, you will see this text "This user doesn't exist.".

HonestDoubler user page:  http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?user=1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66
When you go to this url, you will see this text "no address found".

"This user doesn't exist." and "no address found" is basically has the same meaning.

My main point is, did you notice the text bolded with red? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm referring to.
Duh, they are the same!

So, if you concerned about your money, do not invest in this!

Disclaimer: 1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66 is a random Bitcoin address generated with BitAddress. I did not copy the private key when this Bitcoin address is generated.

Proof 2
Welcome to Proof 2! Smiley
Enjoy your read and let DoubleCoin buried deep into the ground!

Long story short about proof 2, their "How to?" and "Rules" is the same!

Very long version - not really Tongue
So, proof 2 is about their "How to?" and "Rules".

DoubleCoin "How to?":
Code:
What or Who is DoubleCoin?
- DoubleCoin is a simple gambling platform.

What makes you honest?
- We place a very high value on transparency. Only on our platform you can monitor all deposits of any user in real-time at any time. Only on our platform you get all the information how the platform actually works.

How do you generate profits?
- All profits are generated by new deposits, and that is the gambling factor. If there are no new deposits, payouts will be halted. That is why you should be a responsible gambler and deposit only funds you can afford to lose. Also, you can help convince new user/deposits to assure the payouts. Your efforts will be honored in our affiliate program.

How do I deposit?
- Step 1: Enter your bitcoin address on the main page. (We will use it for payouts.)
- Step 2: Deposit any amount (min 0.001 BTC) to the generated “deposit address”
- Step 3: Wait till the countdown reaches zero and get 200% back if there is enough balance to pay you.

Do you charge any fee for providing your services?
- No, we do not charge any fee, but a small amount of all deposits is used for promotional purpose and to cover the costs of the service.

Are you protected against DDoS attacks?
- Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

Which cryptocurrencies do you accept?
- We currently accept Bitcoin.

How long does it take for my deposit to be added?
- Usually your deposit is added as soon as it appears on the bitcoin Network. Contact our customer support if your transaction has at least 3 confirmations and is still missing on our platform.

Can I make additional deposits to the deposit address?
- Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the address given in the second step. Also, you can generate as many Deposit addresses as you wish, by simply provide another payout address

The timer of my deposit just reached zero, when will you process my payout?
- The payout is fully automated and usually takes around 15 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet. Please be patient.

How can I contact you?
- If you have any problems or further questions, you are most welcome to contact us using our friendly customer support.

How does your referral program work?
- Share your referral Link with others and convince new user/deposits. You will get 15% of all deposited funds trough your referral link. Generated referral commission is paid instantly as soon as referral deposit is confirmed by at least 3 confirmations on the bitcoin Network. It is paid to the address you provided in the first step.

Where is my referral link?
- Enter your payout address into Stats page to see your referral link

Where can I see statistics for my payout address?
- You can see extensive statistics by clicking on your payout address in the transaction table, or by clicking the stats button on the main page.

Transactions table explanation.
- Every transaction generated on the bitcoin network by deposited coins to addresses provided by our application, are recorded instantly in our transactions table.
- User: Addresses provided by users for payouts.
- In: Deposited amounts.
- Conf.: Confirmations for the transaction on the bitcoin network.
- Out: Amount for payout.
- confirming: the deposit has less than 6 confirmations.
- confirmed: the deposit has more than 6 confirmations but the timer has not reached 0 yet.
- paid: deposit was paid.
- Timer: As soon as it hits 0, your deposit will be paid, if there is enough balance.

HonestDoubler "How to?":
Code:
What or Who is HonestDoubler?
HonestDoubler is a simple gambling platform.

What makes you honest?
We place a very high value on transparency. Only on our platform you can monitor all deposits of any user in real-time at any time. Only on our platform you get all the information how the platform actually works.

All profits are generated by new deposits, and that is the gambling factor. If there are no new deposits, payouts will be halted. That is why you should be a responsible gambler and deposit only funds you can afford to lose. Also, you can help convince new user/deposits to assure the payouts. Your efforts will be honored in our affiliate program.

How do I deposit?
Step 1: Enter your bitcoin address on the main page. (We will use it for payouts.)
Step 2: Deposit any amount (min 0.001 BTC) to the generated “deposit addressâ€
Step 3: Wait till the countdown reaches zero and get 200% back if there is enough balance to pay you.

No, we do not charge any fee, but a small amount of all deposits is used for promotional purpose and to cover the costs of the service.

Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

We currently accept Bitcoin.

Usually your deposit is added as soon as it appears on the bitcoin Network. Contact our customer support if your transaction has at least 3 confirmations and is still missing on our platform.

Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the address given in the second step. Also, you can generate as many Deposit addresses as you wish, by simply provide another payout address

Why is there a small grey/blue dot next to my deposit/payout amount in the table?
Dots represent proofs for that transaction on our page. That means that you can see the transaction id of the payment by clicking on it. The deposit transaction id is available when you made a deposit. The payout transaction id will be available after processing of the payout.

The payout is fully automated and usually takes around 15 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet. Please be patient.

How can I contact you?
If you have any problems or further questions, you are most welcome to contact us using our friendly customer support.

Share your referral Link with others and convince new user/deposits. You will get 15% of all deposited funds trough your referral link. Generated referral commission is paid instantly as soon as referral deposit is confirmed by at least 4 confirmations on the bitcoin Network. It is paid to the address you provided in the first step.

Enter your payout address into the main box to see your referral link

You can see extensive statistics by clicking on your payout address in the transaction table, or by clicking the stats button on the main page.

Every transaction generated on the bitcoin network by deposited coins to addresses provided by our application, are recorded instantly in our transactions table.
User: Addresses provided by users for payouts.
In: Deposited amounts.
Conf.: Confirmations for the transaction on the bitcoin network.
Out: Amount for payout.
confirming: the deposit has less than 6 confirmations.
confirmed: the deposit has more than 6 confirmations but the timer has not reached 0 yet.
paid: deposit was paid.
Timer: As soon as it hits 0, your deposit will be paid, if there is enough balance.

DoubleCoin "Rules":
Code:
By depositing funds into DoubleCoin.xyz, you agree to the following Rules & Terms & Conditions.

1. All deposits are Bets or Donations. Your deposit is donated to the previous users. And you bet that there will be enough new deposits to cover your bet after 100 hours. If there won't be enough new deposits, your deposit is lost.
2. There is absolutely no guarantee of payment!
3. You will deposit only what you can afford to lose.
4. You expressly agree, that all deposited funds may get lost at any time.
5. Minimum deposit is 0.001 bitcoin. All deposits under the limit are counted as donations.
6. All Deposits are irreversible. There are no refunds.
7. You are allowed to generate as many deposit addresses as you wish by providing another payout address. All payouts are performed to the provided address only. Listed addresses can not be changed at any circumstances. Since bitcoin transactions are irreversible, you are responsible for any loss caused by providing an incorrect payout address or caused by losing the access to your payout address.
8. All deposits are used as donation to the previous users, for promotional purpose and to cover costs to run the program. Deposited amounts are multiplied after 100 hours and paid back to the provided payout address. But only if there is enough balance to cover your payout.
9. Balance is generated by new deposits only.
10. If there is not enough balance to cover your payout, it is lost. There is no claim to be paid or refunded!
11. You expressly agree, that conditions of our program such as investment time and return on investment may change at any time.
12. Payments are executed as soon as the timer reaches zero (+15 min.). Delays up to 12 hours are possible but not usual.

Remember: Our highest priority at any time, is to keep our promise and to pay you. But we can do so only if there is enough balance, that is generated by new deposits only! Please be responsible, deposit only what you can afford to lose. There are no guarantees to be paid! All deposits are irreversible, no refunds!

HonestDoubler "Rules":
Code:
By depositing funds into HonestDoubler.com, you agree to the following Rules & Terms & Conditions.

1. All deposits are Bets or Donations. Your deposit is donated to the previous users. And you bet that there will be enough new deposits to cover your bet after 100 hours. If there won't be enough new deposits, your deposit is lost.
5. Minimum deposit is 0.001 bitcoin. All deposits under the limit are counted as donations.
7. You are allowed to generate as many deposit addresses as you wish by providing another payout address. All payouts are performed to the provided address only. Listed addresses can not be changed at any circumstances. Since bitcoin transactions are irreversible, you are responsible for any loss caused by providing an incorrect payout address or caused by losing the access to your payout address.
8. All deposits are used as donation to the previous users, for promotional purpose and to cover costs to run the program. Deposited amounts are multiplied after 100 hours and paid back to the provided payout address. But only if there is enough balance to cover your payout.
10. If there is not enough balance to cover your payout, it is lost. There is no claim to be paid or refunded!
11. All Deposits are irreversible. There are no refunds!
12. You expressly agree, that conditions of our program such as investment time and return on investment may change at any time.
13. Payments are executed as soon as the timer reaches zero (+15 min.). Delays up to 12 hours are possible but not usual.

Remember: Our highest priority at any time, is to keep our promise and to pay you. But we can do so only if there is enough balance, that is generated by new deposits only! Please be responsible, deposit only what you can afford to lose. There are no guarantees to be paid! All deposits are irreversible, no refunds!

Did you see the similarity in them?
If so, then you probably already get the idea.

Again, if you concerned about your money, do not invest in this!

Proof 3
Sadly, I don't have the damn picture of HonestDoubler "Statistics"...so, there is nothing you can read here. Sad
I'll update "Proof 3" if the picture that I need can be found.

BONUS!
PS: I've talked to DoubleCoin in their trollbox about this, but all of my messages has been deleted. So, you have been warned!

Please do not invest in this!
You have been warned.

Good luck to all the risk taker. Smiley

- Dumb.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

-snip-

hmm if your accusation or should i say theory is correct wouldn't be this a good news to early birds? i mean honestdoubler made a smooth run for almost a month , so it means that there is a possibility that doublecoin.xyz will also last that long before it will also "collapse" like what happened to honestdoubler or this is just a back up plan made solely to scam users?
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:20:36 PM

Another ponzi site.
Invest only small amount,if you want to multiple your bitcoins.
Invest,only on new site,and wait for big deposits,to receive your payment.

JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:27:45 PM

I know everyone who read this will probably think that I am just trolling, but this ain't a joke!
No trolling - promise!

CONTENT
Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Bonus!

Proof 1

DoubleCoin user page: https://doublecoin.xyz/user.php?user=1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66

HonestDoubler user page:  http://honestdoubler.com/user.php?user=1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66

"This user doesn't exist." and "no address found" is basically has the same meaning.

My main point is, did you notice the text bolded with red? I'm pretty sure you know what I'm referring to.
Duh, they are the same!

Disclaimer: 1PqcdH76vzhJeuvk1RWF6iJkP4H3jU8y66 is a random Bitcoin address generated with BitAddress. I did not copy the private key when this Bitcoin address is generated.

Proof 2

DoubleCoin "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?
- We place a very high value on transparency. Only on our platform you can monitor all deposits of any user in real-time at any time. Only on our platform you get all the information how the platform actually works.

- All profits are generated by new deposits, and that is the gambling factor. If there are no new deposits, payouts will be halted. That is why you should be a responsible gambler and deposit only funds you can afford to lose. Also, you can help convince new user/deposits to assure the payouts. Your efforts will be honored in our affiliate program.

How do I deposit?
- Step 1: Enter your bitcoin address on the main page. (We will use it for payouts.)
- Step 3: Wait till the countdown reaches zero and get 200% back if there is enough balance to pay you.

- No, we do not charge any fee, but a small amount of all deposits is used for promotional purpose and to cover the costs of the service.

- Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

- Usually your deposit is added as soon as it appears on the bitcoin Network. Contact our customer support if your transaction has at least 3 confirmations and is still missing on our platform.

- Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the address given in the second step. Also, you can generate as many Deposit addresses as you wish, by simply provide another payout address

- The payout is fully automated and usually takes around 15 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet. Please be patient.

How can I contact you?
- If you have any problems or further questions, you are most welcome to contact us using our friendly customer support.

- Share your referral Link with others and convince new user/deposits. You will get 15% of all deposited funds trough your referral link. Generated referral commission is paid instantly as soon as referral deposit is confirmed by at least 3 confirmations on the bitcoin Network. It is paid to the address you provided in the first step.

- You can see extensive statistics by clicking on your payout address in the transaction table, or by clicking the stats button on the main page.

- Every transaction generated on the bitcoin network by deposited coins to addresses provided by our application, are recorded instantly in our transactions table.
- confirmed: the deposit has more than 6 confirmations but the timer has not reached 0 yet.
- Timer: As soon as it hits 0, your deposit will be paid, if there is enough balance.

HonestDoubler "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?
We place a very high value on transparency. Only on our platform you can monitor all deposits of any user in real-time at any time. Only on our platform you get all the information how the platform actually works.

All profits are generated by new deposits, and that is the gambling factor. If there are no new deposits, payouts will be halted. That is why you should be a responsible gambler and deposit only funds you can afford to lose. Also, you can help convince new user/deposits to assure the payouts. Your efforts will be honored in our affiliate program.

How do I deposit?
Step 1: Enter your bitcoin address on the main page. (We will use it for payouts.)
Step 3: Wait till the countdown reaches zero and get 200% back if there is enough balance to pay you.

No, we do not charge any fee, but a small amount of all deposits is used for promotional purpose and to cover the costs of the service.

Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

Usually your deposit is added as soon as it appears on the bitcoin Network. Contact our customer support if your transaction has at least 3 confirmations and is still missing on our platform.

Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the address given in the second step. Also, you can generate as many Deposit addresses as you wish, by simply provide another payout address

Why is there a small grey/blue dot next to my deposit/payout amount in the table?
Dots represent proofs for that transaction on our page. That means that you can see the transaction id of the payment by clicking on it. The deposit transaction id is available when you made a deposit. The payout transaction id will be available after processing of the payout.

The payout is fully automated and usually takes around 15 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet. Please be patient.

How can I contact you?
If you have any problems or further questions, you are most welcome to contact us using our friendly customer support.

Share your referral Link with others and convince new user/deposits. You will get 15% of all deposited funds trough your referral link. Generated referral commission is paid instantly as soon as referral deposit is confirmed by at least 4 confirmations on the bitcoin Network. It is paid to the address you provided in the first step.

You can see extensive statistics by clicking on your payout address in the transaction table, or by clicking the stats button on the main page.

Every transaction generated on the bitcoin network by deposited coins to addresses provided by our application, are recorded instantly in our transactions table.
confirmed: the deposit has more than 6 confirmations but the timer has not reached 0 yet.
Timer: As soon as it hits 0, your deposit will be paid, if there is enough balance.

DoubleCoin "Rules":
Code:
By depositing funds into DoubleCoin.xyz, you agree to the following Rules & Terms & Conditions.

11. You expressly agree, that conditions of our program such as investment time and return on investment may change at any time.
12. Payments are executed as soon as the timer reaches zero (+15 min.). Delays up to 12 hours are possible but not usual.

HonestDoubler "Rules":
Code:
By depositing funds into HonestDoubler.com, you agree to the following Rules & Terms & Conditions.

12. You expressly agree, that conditions of our program such as investment time and return on investment may change at any time.
13. Payments are executed as soon as the timer reaches zero (+15 min.). Delays up to 12 hours are possible but not usual.

Proof 3
Sadly, I don't have the damn picture of HonestDoubler "Statistics"...so, there is nothing you can read here. Sad

BONUS!
PS: I've talked to DoubleCoin in their trollbox about this, but all of my messages has been deleted. So, you have been warned!

You have been warned.

- Dumb.

Very good observations. I've noticed a lot of this, too. For example their tabs say the same as HonestDoubler. With "How to?" "Talk" and "Support" it for sure looks the same. Plus the timer countdown and user statistics look very similar as well. And of course the highrollers, paid and the troll box. All of these things was what HonestDoubler had.

I think you're on to something but if it's true the HD admin really isn't that creative.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
alomonos2210

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:49:49 PM

No trolling - promise!

CONTENT
Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Bonus!

Proof 1

Duh, they are the same!

Proof 2

DoubleCoin "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?

How do I deposit?

How can I contact you?

HonestDoubler "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?

How do I deposit?

How can I contact you?

DoubleCoin "Rules":
Code:

HonestDoubler "Rules":
Code:

Proof 3

BONUS!

You have been warned.

- Dumb.

How much did you lost at honestdoubler?
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:51:08 PM

If this is honestdoubler then...
@Admin
Will you run a giveaway?

DevSoft

Activity: 357

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:02:48 PM

I'm wondering, do they have a custom, self-made script, or they are buying them somewhere? Smiley
lolfreak87

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:03:56 PM

I'm wondering, do they have a custom, self-made script, or they are buying them somewhere? Smiley
I don't think that this is a self-made script.

shadows123

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:29:51 PM

when i saw that 1btc invest i wont invest now  Sad
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:51:29 AM

We sincerely admit we've copied the rules and 'How to?' from Honestdoubler. But, we are not the same owner. We'd had a bad experiences on that site, being one of the victims. It makes us think that we should make it better, so we open our service in the name of DoubleCoin.xyz

Please give us a chance.

If you have any question, please contact staff@doublecoin.xyz. We'd be happy to answer all of the questions you might have.

For questions regarding the URL, we will explain in later time.

No trolling - promise!

CONTENT
Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Bonus!

Proof 1

Duh, they are the same!

Proof 2

DoubleCoin "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?

How do I deposit?

How can I contact you?

HonestDoubler "How to?":
Code:

What makes you honest?

How do I deposit?

How can I contact you?

DoubleCoin "Rules":
Code:

HonestDoubler "Rules":
Code:

Proof 3

BONUS!

You have been warned.

- Dumb.
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 06:08:00 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 07:10:27 AM by DoubleCoin.XYZ

-snip-

hmm if your accusation or should i say theory is correct wouldn't be this a good news to early birds? i mean honestdoubler made a smooth run for almost a month , so it means that there is a possibility that doublecoin.xyz will also last that long before it will also "collapse" like what happened to honestdoubler or this is just a back up plan made solely to scam users?

It will not be like that. Because DoubleCoin's Admin had a bad experiences on that site, being one of the victims.
Our goal is to be the best Bitcoin doubler website. So our website won't scam.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:16:47 AM

It will not be like that. Because DoubleCoin's Admin had a bad experiences on that site, being one of the victims.
Our goal is to be the number one of Bitcoin doubler website. So our website won't scam.
[/quote
This is nice! A site that aims to be the number one ponzi site that pays double in 100 hours.  Grin
Aiming for number 1 means there's more of them out there, number 2, number 3....s
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

Our goal is to be the number one of Bitcoin doubler website. So our website won't scam.
[/quote
This is nice! A site that aims to be the number one ponzi site that pays double in 100 hours.  Grin
Aiming for number 1 means there's more of them out there, number 2, number 3....s

Sorry for that.
My primary language isn't English.  Lips sealed
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:16:47 AM

I made deposit of 0.03 Btc but still it says user doenot exist when i go to site and check my stats.

Deposit transaction id : 41ba9d118ceba11bc752250632cb9d57f2a9e05d898f309be2b881e4427ed1a1

Please Check it!!

Withdraw address : 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC
DoubleCoin.XYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:00:15 AM

I made deposit of 0.03 Btc but still it says user doenot exist when i go to site and check my stats.

Deposit transaction id : 41ba9d118ceba11bc752250632cb9d57f2a9e05d898f309be2b881e4427ed1a1

Please Check it!!

Withdraw address : 1PcmmEivy7jwgr6kALmbhB2bTMaaVUg4cC

Is this your user? https://doublecoin.xyz/user.php?user=1EnWLs7kkGa8mfvcNZc4AHFZKEtnjewGf5
TrueHari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:03:42 AM

Oh yes now i can see my deposit is confirmed!
Looking forward that you go well Smiley
I have trust on you )
angelakay124

Activity: 126

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:21:40 AM

Another doubler wHich even don't have A standard domain like .com or .net . If you have money to pay users why don't you have invested 12$ in buying .com or any of them as a domain. .xyz only cost 1$ per year, don't you even have that 12$ to invest on start? Who gonna invest in this?

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: