Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1LeTTBnb1M2LCLeEy4ZK8FQ52qbqnSGZKU - 80.237.226.76 - 1 btc chat window scam  (Read 2391 times)
SRoulette (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 11:38:34 AM

Approx 8 hours ago someone ran a scam on our chat window and caught 1 unsuspecting user.
The address is new and and the IP is a public proxy.

Here is the log extract: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WwE6KgjD
We have since rolled over to new logs.

I would like to watch where there these coins go.

I have suspicions as to who perpetuated this, the timing is uncanny when compared with a unnamed forum members public meltdown over a disagreement he has with us.
We certainly hope it is not, but this needs to be noted.

We also must note that we do not run games from our forum, chat window, twitter, IRC or other - ONLY from our website directly.

All official announcements from SRoulette will be starred in our chat window and will be confirmed with a forum post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 12:05:30 PM

fortunately the user who was scammed uses a static IP to visit our site.
It was easy to verify Kain once he was back online using his IP and we have compensated him the 1 BTC.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 12:08:45 PM

Interesting! grabs popcorn

I feel that this most likely is just a scammer who wants a BC through.
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 12:19:33 PM

Approx 8 hours ago someone ran a scam on our chat window and caught 1 unsuspecting user.
The address is new and and the IP is a public proxy.

Here is the log extract: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=WwE6KgjD
We have since rolled over to new logs.

I would like to watch where there these coins go.

I have suspicions as to who perpetuated this, the timing is uncanny when compared with a unnamed forum members public meltdown over a disagreement he has with us.
We certainly hope it is not, but this needs to be noted.

We also must note that we do not run games from our forum, chat window, twitter, IRC or other - ONLY from our website directly.

All official announcements from SRoulette will be starred in our chat window and will be confirmed with a forum post.

Lol just so you all know he is hinting I did it.

He keeps making false claims about me becasue I refused to work with his operation because his site supported wikileaks and he was abusing the poll function.

Watch out for this guy.

This is a lie, but of little consequence we had already politely declined request for investment prior to GLBSE tanking.
Mods are welcome to verify our PM's on this matter.

All SRoulette PM's can be considered viewable for the moderators, we have nothing to hide and if there is any confusion that could be cleared up by doing so then we encourage it.

SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 12:21:14 PM

*removes tin foil hat*

You are likely correct Smiley

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 03:47:36 PM

*removes tin foil hat*

I will accept your apology when you are ready to give it...
As you were the only one who named yourself as the potential scammer in this thread, doesn't that mean you need to apologize to yourself?
LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:17:07 PM

*removes tin foil hat*

I will accept your apology when you are ready to give it...
As you were the only one who named yourself as the potential scammer in this thread, doesn't that mean you need to apologize to yourself?

There is a different thread (learn to lurk) where he attacked me over this. It seems he made a mistake :/

Silly Goat- why lurk, when I can just work with the facts as presented in the posts in this thread? He claimed unnamed, you outed yourself as the likely target- bingo, you should apologize to yourself! Or, move your request for an apology to the appropriate thread where the actual accusation happened.

Learn to be a better cry-baby.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 04:50:23 PM

Interesting that you think I was their "tool", and somewhat ironic considering that I have a very active engagement against what nefario has done, and you, in fact, are a scammish tool for the notorious pirate, and continue to be a staunch supporter of his criminal actions.

As you have chosen to use what you think is my real name, one can only assume that you have also been served with a subpoena relating to my use of that as a first name in a deposition. How the game plays out, neh?

And thanks, I do enjoy life, immensely. You stay classy Rice Boy.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 05:47:04 PM

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 06:42:43 PM

Goat is a huge ass cry baby. A pussy who doesn't know how to invest correctly and so when someone "does him wrong" by making a joke surrounding a poll he gets all pissy. I'm still waiting for Goat to get on the next TRAIN WRECK INVESTMENT SCHEME so I can be entertained once again! LOL!

Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 08:50:42 PM

I expect Goatse's next big performance will be the perp walk into Federal court to answer for his crimes... he's that kind of showboating whack job, that he would think somebody cares. And then he'll use his limited phone privileges to keep everybody updated. Expect threads like "I'm a Goat, and I'm Everybody's Bitch in the Showers".
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 02:04:04 AM

I expect Goatse's next big performance will be the perp walk into Federal court to answer for his crimes... he's that kind of showboating whack job, that he would think somebody cares. And then he'll use his limited phone privileges to keep everybody updated. Expect threads like "I'm a Goat, and I'm Everybody's Bitch in the Showers".

lol. Will it be livestreamed ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 02:13:12 AM

Pervert. Lips sealed
LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 03:21:33 AM

Pervert. Lips sealed

Lol! Maybe they let in phones with cams?

Anyway I wonder what LoupGarox is working with the Feds with against me for my "crimes". Still upset I called you a name? lol!

What name? Given the content of the vast majority of your posts, I tend to scan them pretty quickly to see if you have embarassed youirself any further and then just use that for the salient points of abusing you. If you made a direct attack, I'm terribly sorry, but I missed it.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 03:12:03 PM

Pervert. Lips sealed

Lol! Maybe they let in phones with cams?

Anyway I wonder what LoupGarox is working with the Feds with against me for my "crimes". Still upset I called you a name? lol!

What name? Given the content of the vast majority of your posts, I tend to scan them pretty quickly to see if you have embarassed youirself any further and then just use that for the salient points of abusing you. If you made a direct attack, I'm terribly sorry, but I missed it.

No, I don't call people names.

But anyway, why are you working with the Feds? Did they catch you doing something else? Were you selling drugs and this was your way out, try to give them me, Goat the bitcoin master? lol

Umm, dumbshit? Read four lines up in your own post where you asked a question predicated on calling names.

But to respond to your "anyway" question, why do you think I am working with the Feds? Does the thought of that worry you? Is your house in order? Got somebody to take care of that pretty wife of yours (if she really is a wife, and not hired talent) when you go away for... oh wait, I don't want to tip your lawyer as to which one of the many possible felonious actions you are guilty of might be the one I am considering right now. Better to just let you worry about which hammer is going to be the one that crashes down on your head.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2012, 05:57:01 PM

Still upset I called you a name? lol!

Loup, I think Goat meant: Still upset I called you by name?

I don't have an alpaca in..., mainly 'cause I like you both: I envy Loup's writings, and not really sure why I like goat, but I do. That said, I would turn on a dime if any nefarious information came to light, probably of Goat first.

Later, guys.

~Bruno K~
LoupGaroux

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 06:00:37 PM

History? Which part? My failed online businesses, the three ex-wives, or my recent arrest? It's all pretty funny to me really.

But you just can't help yourself can you? So desperate for attention that you now want to act like a junior dox expert? Oooo I'm so scared. There a probably a couple of dozen people on this board alone who know my true details- it's not something I hide from people I respect.
SRoulette (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 12:36:31 PM

The coins have been shifted:
https://blockchain.info/address/1LeTTBnb1M2LCLeEy4ZK8FQ52qbqnSGZKU

Interestingly 1 of the destination addresses is this one:

Heyy everyone!

I thought that using a captcha like password would be the safest bet, but all of my bitcoins (491 BTC) were stolen from my account yesterday. I would ask if people could please, continue to post your advice on how people can keep money safe! I had a very horrible day yesterday as I lost a ton of money Sad  I know the hacker can not be caught due to the anonymity of the system, and i do not expect to get any of the money back. Make sure to read the how to on how to's on this site to keep your bitcoin safe! I did not know about the bitcoin forums until quite recently

Thank you very much for your surpport!
Anthea <3

PS.

Donations can be made to: 19KRZqVGBaqkbMQ1XJSNnXRmSfmt1HsPN1 if yall want to Smiley this is NOT the hackers address, and i wont disclose it incase one gets mixed up. Dont want to be funding the bastard.

With the public note:
Public Note: Okay so I'm a sucker for sob stories... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119712.0 To be fair if antheahartmann had used a vanity address I'd send alot more Wink
seen here:
https://blockchain.info/address/19KRZqVGBaqkbMQ1XJSNnXRmSfmt1HsPN1

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: