Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] WANT TO SELL MY BRAZZER ACCOUNT FOR 0.005 BTC... (EMERGENCY)  (Read 2253 times)
iGotYourPistola

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

man its ok anyways i will buy then for 1$ just pm me your wallet address!!
iGotYourPistola

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

i just send him 1$ without an escrow (means i went first) lets see if the account is trully legit!!
iGotYourPistola

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:26:01 PM

ok i bought one account but once i logged in it got banned!!

he gave me a new account but hes telling me to open it in a week so it wont get ban (the account) im gonna trust him and will come back after a week and i will give feddback about it!!

Just letting you guys know before buying!!
StarofBTC (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:35:22 PM

Thnx for trusting me... If that account also gets banned i will pay u back the money... Its my guarantee
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:39:27 PM

Thnx for trusting me... If that account also gets banned i will pay u back the money... Its my guarantee
I think he sould not believe a newbie user on his/her word, because they account u have is basically worth 0 bitcoins, so why would you not scam? But if you a good person, then people believe you more, not much more, but better than nothing.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:47:14 PM

I think he sould not believe a newbie user on his/her word, because they account u have is basically worth 0 bitcoins, so why would you not scam? But if you a good person, then people believe you more, not much more, but better than nothing.

I know you cant trust newbies... But i will prove it wrong... I am man of my words... I will not scam even a single satoshi... See all newbies arent scammers... Trust is a big part i know that guy trusted me... I asked him for escrow but i dont know why he went without that service
iGotYourPistola

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:08:05 AM

I know you cant trust newbies... But i will prove it wrong... I am man of my words... I will not scam even a single satoshi... See all newbies arent scammers... Trust is a big part i know that guy trusted me... I asked him for escrow but i dont know why he went without that service

I trusted you because, why cant you get a chance to prove your a person of word?

Thats why i went first!! and it all went good!! Smiley

StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:44:09 AM

Hey bro, do you have another account for sale ?? Although I'm pretty late here Tongue

There is another account

AUCTION

STARTING BID: 0.003
INCREMENT IN BID: 0.00015

TIME 1 WEEK FROM THE POST

NEGATIVE USERS ARENT ALLOWED
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:38:30 AM

Hey bro, do you have another account for sale ?? Although I'm pretty late here Tongue

There is another account

AUCTION

I thought you were selling your own account to pay a debt?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:40:00 AM

There is another account

AUCTION

I think it became more a kind of an account seller than paying off a debt, I knew that he was just selling his account and didn't need urgent money, he just wanted to sell his account. Anyway, goodluck with your service!

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Kabapka

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 06:49:23 AM

There is another account

AUCTION

I think it became more a kind of an account seller than paying off a debt, I knew that he was just selling his account and didn't need urgent money, he just wanted to sell his account. Anyway, goodluck with your service!

or it was his alt ..loll  whtever i will buy if it has validity > 6 months ...OK
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 07:28:44 AM

There is another account

AUCTION

or it was his alt ..loll  whtever i will buy if it has validity > 6 months ...OK
That is nice! Most people offer only with 1 month waranty and ask for the same price. No we can get a half year of fun for 1.5 dollar.
I hope the OP has some more accounts in storage to sell.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
StarofBTC (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:20:31 AM

There is another account

AUCTION

or it was his alt ..loll  whtever i will buy if it has validity > 6 months ...OK
That is nice! Most people offer only with 1 month waranty and ask for the same price. No we can get a half year of fun for 1.5 dollar.
I hope the OP has some more accounts in storage to sell.
'' guys please if you dont want to buys leave this thread alone....i have this as my last account only...that too i want to sell...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: