Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reaper giving me error 28.How to resolve it?  (Read 3062 times)
film2240 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2012, 05:21:35 PM

Hi guys,
For quite a while I've enjoyed seeing substantial performance boosts on my GPU when mining LTC.until recently everything was fine.

Since today Reaper miner (v13 beta 4) decided to give me an "error 28 getting work message".

I saw that this had something to do with a timeout as I looked up the URl in the error message.Question is,how do I resolve this?

I've tried:
1.Deleting all compiled binaries and make reaper recompile them (to try and clear the fault)
2.Restarted Reaper countless times (too many to count)
3.Checked my internet connection (it's fine in every app except reaper)
4.Restarting the PC a few times to rule out system instability.(each instance came back stable)
5.Added access through my firewall (Added it as a 'trusted app' in Comodo firewall)
6.Disabling and re-enabling the firewall to rule out internet access issues.
7.Installed latest windows updates.

I'm not sure what it can be.I'd love to use cgminer but can't figure out how to put in the commands to make it work (and took too much of my time trying to troubleshoot it last time I used it)

The other miner for LTC (Scrypt miner) doesn't have this issue but will be much slower as it works on my CPU instead of GPU.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: