Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:50:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses  (Read 9548 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

I think 50% of Countries will have liberal approach about bitcoin Businesses very soon.As of today the cool situation is in Arizona state,In USA.They are trying to create Legislative initiative to pay taxes in bitcoin,Wich is a very progressive move and I hope majority of countries will share this initiative.Also Republic of Georgia,There are special economical free zones for Bitcoin businesses and Investors have very cheap electricity.So the doors are open for foreigner investors in this Country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dokie987

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

In my own opinion, the best country to do bitcoin business is the JAPAN. There all the bitcoin transaction and investment is great even buy and sell bitcoin because bitcoin was already accepted there.
plenumetnormous

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Of course regulations determine how bitcoin will be the best or the worst investment in any country. It's a question of a national economic politics as a form of protecting its financial institutions or attracting investments from abroad. But we cannot actuate on market placer without minimum rules independent on which country we are investing. For sure some political economies, in its early form how dealing with bitcoins, are more affordable and much less red tape with this newest investment affair. Countries where USD value is many times more the value of its coins are a good option for exchanging cause the never ending arise of the foreign coin.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

In my own opinion, the best country to do bitcoin business is the JAPAN. There all the bitcoin transaction and investment is great even buy and sell bitcoin because bitcoin was already accepted there.
Totally agree japan ,china,Korea ..Asia is the best contingent for bitcoin and altcoins growth .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
articrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Btw, Quebec looks pretty good. National electricity company try to bring miners with cheap price. It could be a good area for crypto soon..

http://business.financialpost.com/technology/blockchain/chinese-bitcoin-miners-eye-sites-in-energy-rich-canada

Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Well, I'll never visit Paris so... Why do they hate crypto so much?

They don´t hate crypto so much. The problem is rather that the French economy
isn´t really that competitive and the state is constantly looking for new ways to raise
money in order to consolidate the finances of the state.

Besides, France has always been known as a high-tax country anyway. This isn´t
crypto-related, they are taxing everything comparably massively.
Paditani

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

Indonesia is somehow good country for bitcoin businesses, government & bank central don't acknowledge bitcoin, but they let bitcoin-related business running.
They don't really care about bitcoin as long as you also accept fiat as payment method.

Yes it is true with a country with a lot of population and lack of livelihood so the government of Indonesia let bitcoin business walk with ease. although its status is Illegal. the rich get richer and the poor can work.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

What are the best countries in the world to start and run bitcoin businesses?  For example, crypto-equity exchanges, bitcoin gambling, sites like purse.io, etc.  Are there any like this that welcome these sort of businesses and can these businesses avoid scrutiny from foreign regulators or do they still have to comply with the regulations affecting their customers?  Thanks!

Years ago I created a similar thread that asked this very relevant question. Even in 2018 : The Switzerland of Bitcoin feel free to go through the topic and reinvigorate it if you think something's missing.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

I think best countries are Japan, china & USA for bitcoin business.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I think the best countries for bitcoin are in CHINA,RUSSIA,JAPAN this 3 are my favorite country to put up a start up business especially if bitcoin is involve in topic where i know cryptocurrency is the major topic.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

I think best countries are Japan, china & USA for bitcoin business.
With China's regulation about cryptocurrencies it will not be a good idea anymore if someone wants to pursue his business on the said country. On Japan, it's a good place to produce more crypto related businesses but establishing a crypto gambling site there, base on their culture that will not be a good choice.

USA also have some issues with cryptocurrency but it's a big place to start crypto businesses there just make sure that you build it on the right state.

Sunforceman

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Probably the island of Isle of Man will be fit to your criteria. This self-governing British Crown nation could be a true paradise for cryptocurrency's business.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/17/isle-man-set-become-official-bitcoin-island/

I've heard of this, but does anyone on here know the living costs of living there? I'm currently on a hunt to find a new refuge to move too... I'm tired of being in the U.S. and looking to move to a nice place to live, and being in a place that accepts bitcoin as a currency sounds like a good place to go too. I looked up some pictures of the place and it looks very nice. Does anyone else know of more information about here?
I think Belarus is right, in March the law on crypto-currencies https://lenta.ru/news/2017/12/22/bel_bitcoin/ for a period of 5 years will come into force. In brief: The decree does not imply any restrictions on operations for the creation, placement, storage, alienation, exchange of tokens, as well as the activities of crypto-exchanges and crypto platforms.

nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

As we know about bitcoin first grown and developed in japan, even created by japanese people, and so far bitcoin used as one currency in japan and arranged by financial institution there, so I think japan is the best country for transaction or bitcoin business
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

The best country who supports bitcoins alots in the company of bitcoins is the United States of America. 
United States of America (USA)  Holds the largest portion of investment in bitcoins and even in different electronic coins in the cryptocurrency. It is a good thing since USA is the number one country in terms of economy so all investors are assured that investing in bitcoin is pretty safe.
Doltorom

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

The best country who supports bitcoins alots in the company of bitcoins is the United States of America. 
United States of America (USA)  Holds the largest portion of investment in bitcoins and even in different electronic coins in the cryptocurrency. It is a good thing since USA is the number one country in terms of economy so all investors are assured that investing in bitcoin is pretty safe.

That's true 32% of users and investments in bitcoin are made by US citizens or those domiciled in the country. These investments include trading, wallet, payment, and bitcoin mining.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

The best country for business about bitcoin is the United States of America; since the USA is the number one country in the whole world regards the economic performances
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

Japan, China, USA, UK and Netherlands.These countries have different features that could make of them a good place for Bitcoin to spread. Regulations are soft, technology penetration is high and Bitcoin businesses are growing fast. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency communities are also strong in those countries, different meetings and start-ups are pushing the Bitcoin environment to the next level.
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Japan, China, USA, UK and Netherlands.These countries have different features that could make of them a good place for Bitcoin to spread. Regulations are soft, technology penetration is high and Bitcoin businesses are growing fast. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency communities are also strong in those countries, different meetings and start-ups are pushing the Bitcoin environment to the next level.

While BTC communities and knowledge in strong in these countries I am afraid UK while it's unregulated and Legal but impossible to get a Bank Account for Bitcoin Trading, Crypto Trading or anything with the name of Digital Currencies.

UK an amazing place for this but the Bank's won't support it been there and have tried over 3 months to get a business account impossible especially with over 10 year track record with the banks!!!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
saab9597

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:19:44 PM

Best Countries for Bitcoin Businesses is a country that legalized the use bitcoin so you can be free
I heard Belarus was legged Bitcoin
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

I would suggest the Philippines-Great place to live, near to major centres like Hong Kong, Singapore etc. Crypto exchanges are regarded as remittance services, friendly banks, low cost of living and friendly people. Suggest Cebu central Philippines not as manic as Manila.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: