Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you estimate the bottom value of Ethereum at?  (Read 769 times)
Furio (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:12:42 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2015, 06:41:58 AM by Furio

Fellow bitcoiners,

When I first heard and read about ehtereum, I was very ciked. A protocol to which every online service can build a layer on top to make use of the trust the p[rotocol brings with it, think about contracts, governing, everything can be decentral as a result Smiley

Yet I knew the price was very much inflated at the start, as usual with pre-sales. Eventhough I know Ether could be worth much more than 0,05, since it has the possibility and ambition to encorporate EVERYTHING into the blockchain!

I'm still waiting, lurking to buy at the right time. I allmost bought a shitload @ 0.003, glad I waited, since this morning it was yet lower again.

I'm interested in views others, positive negative and any predictions on price, based on your views or arguments.

In crypto it's not allways arguments that win, but I want to know what the community thinks about bottom price, and the protocol ehtereum itself Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:35:06 AM

Fellow bitcoiners,

When I first heard and read about ehtereum, I was very ciked. A protocol to which every online service can build a layer on top to make use of the trust the p[rotocol brings with it, think about contracts, governing, everything can be decentral as a result Smiley

Yet I knew the price was very much inflated at the start, as usual with pre-sales. Eventhough I know Ether could be worth much more than 0,05, since it has the possibility and ambition to encorporate EVERYTHING into the blockchain!

I'm still waiting, lurking to buy at the right time. I allmost bought a shitload @ 0.003, glad I waited, since this morning it was yet lower again.

I'm interested in views others, positive negative and any predictions on price, based on your views or arguments.

In crypto it's not allways arguments that win, but I want to know what the community thinks about bottom price, and the protocol ehtereum itself Smiley

LOL I was looking for information on this, I trust the economics community in this sub fourm over any tbh.
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:44:09 AM

Fellow bitcoiners,

LOL I was looking for information on this, I trust the economics community in this sub fourm over any tbh.

Thanks for your insights  Roll Eyes LOL, didnt gave much information I think Smiley

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:27:47 AM

Fellow bitcoiners,

This is the bottom now.  I suggest you all buy today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Furio (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:03:21 AM

Fellow bitcoiners,

This is the bottom now.  I suggest you all buy today.

Bet you would have said that @ 0.01 too Smiley Yesterday I thought was the moment, but today proofs me not Smiley

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:38:01 AM

0.000000 BTC ok ok maybe not, shake the tree hard enough and anything is possible, it's foolish to call this the bottom.
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:42:30 AM

0.000000 BTC
lol no

there is no minimum value it all depends on market demands and supply, if everyone start using and conver their btc to ethereum then it will go sky high on other side if all users stop using this then it will fall to very low or even zero

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: