Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:49:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how do i make some coins from TWITTER ACCOUNT with 50k followers..  (Read 546 times)
Kabapka (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:29:21 AM

hey people just wondering if i can make some coins with this twitter account ,it is not mine but i have access to it 24x7.
anyway to earn by tweeting or following ...etc..

thnks..
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 06:33:59 AM

hey people just wondering if i can make some coins with this twitter account ,it is not mine but i have access to it 24x7.

thnks..

If you lucky enough to seek the spot on twitter campaign on service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
There 2 Twitter campaign that active : luckybit & FortuneJack (unfortunately all spot filled )

Just make sure that your follower are legit not the bot ,you will got paid every week

or you can check games & round section for free giveway
For example : QDice twitter campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177532.0
Kabapka (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:49:32 AM

thnks..

If you lucky enough to seek the spot on twitter campaign on service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
There 2 Twitter campaign that active : luckybit & FortuneJack (unfortunately all spot filled )

Just make sure that your follower are legit not the bot ,you will got paid every week

or you can check games & round section for free giveway
For example : QDice twitter campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177532.0
yes but i have very professional followers 50k ? in those campaigns people hardly have 10k followers ?
mj2121989

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:55:28 AM

Do you have blog/website? You can drive traffic from that twitter account to your blog and get $$ from Adsense and other affiliate programs.
If your audit score and engagement are good maybe you can try selling shoutout.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:58:19 AM

Just an idea: if the followers are real (and maybe crypto related), sign up at services with reflinks, such as 1broker, cryptsy etc where you get a certain percentage of the fees they generate.
Then, send out your reflinks and gain passively.

I now someone with way less followers who gains around 1 BTC a week, so with 50k real followers, there should be way more possible.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
Kabapka (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:03:31 AM

Do you have blog/website? You can drive traffic from that twitter account to your blog and get $$ from Adsense and other affiliate programs.
If your audit score and engagement are good maybe you can try selling shoutout.
what do u mean by shoutout ? u mean selling products from my referral ?
also i dont have any blogs.....by the way how  much do adsense pays ?
Kabapka (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:06:03 AM

Just an idea: if the followers are real (and maybe crypto related), sign up at services with reflinks, such as 1broker, cryptsy etc where you get a certain percentage of the fees they generate.

I now someone with way less followers who gains around 1 BTC a week, so with 50k real followers, there should be way more possible.
how does he gains 1 coin ? per week ? if the referrals dont wager at cryptsy i dont get anything ,its not passive.
can u pm me some details on how he does...pros and cons i mean.
 thanks..
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:10:41 AM

how does he gains 1 coin ? per week ? if the referrals dont wager at cryptsy i dont get anything ,its not passive.
 thanks..
I sent you a PM with some suggestions.

Of course, they need to "do" something. For that reason, your Twitter account shouldn't only have bots as followers. If most of them are "real", then there is a good chance that with 50000 followers (think about it as a small to medium sized town of people whom you suggest to use certain services… there will be some of them who use it, for sure!), some will sign up and use said services.

Give it a try and don't market the services in a too aggressive manner. Sell them as recommendations and you should be fine. For little to no work, this is a good opportunity.

This acquaintance of mine has reflinks for nearly any service in existence. And he actively promotes them on chats, Twitter, forums and what not.
But I think with 50k followers, way less efforts are needed.

I will ask him for a list of services he can recommend, and I'll pass it on to you.

Kabapka (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:14:59 AM

thanks..
I sent you a PM with some suggestions.

Of course, they need to "do" something. For that reason, your Twitter account shouldn't only have bots as followers. If most of them are "real", then there is a good chance that with 50000 followers (think about it as a small to medium sized town of people whom you suggest to use certain services… there will be some of them who use it, for sure!), some will sign up and use said services.

Give it a try and don't market the services in a too aggressive manner. Sell them as recommendations and you should be fine. For little to no work, this is a good opportunity.

This acquaintance of mine has reflinks for nearly any service in existence. And he actively promotes them on chats, Twitter, forums and what not.
But I think with 50k followers, way less efforts are needed.

I will ask him for a list of services he can recommend, and I'll pass it on to you.
ok thanks for ur effort ...i appreciate that.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 08:19:55 AM

ok thanks for ur effort ...i appreciate that.
No problem. To be honest, it's not that I wouldn't profit off of that, too - with some services, if I include my reflinks, they also pay for referrals you referred if you use them. But if it works out, it should be a win-win situation, so why not. :-)

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

There are many brands looking out for users with over 30k-50k followers to promote their brands and here is one user who is willing to pay for the service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1188894.0;topicseen

https://sponsoredtweets.com/ is one such website that pays for tweeting for brands.

doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

thnks..

Probably with just offering a geniune service.  Your followers wont like it if you just spam them. Maybe start a crypto business.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 12:43:28 PM

thnks..

Make a thread on service section.
or join twitter campaign, you can find on service section.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: