Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neteller to Bitcoin Exchangers  (Read 2051 times)
siliconbee (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:16:28 PM

is there any exchanger accepting neteller for bitcoin. ? Let me know. i am trying for legitimate exchangers and i am not getting the one.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:12:34 AM

Hello siliconbee,

you can use https://www.coinimal.com to buy Bitcoin with Neteller. It is the only exchange in the world offering this, as the deal is still exclusive with Coinimal.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:58:55 AM

I am also thinking that www.coinimal.com is the only one, which provide this  Wink
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:59:42 PM

Isn't netteller allowing you to exclusively buy bitcoin from them? I heard this over the beginning of the summer. I opened an account with them but didn't go into it any further as I didn't have any funds to complete a transaction.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 05:02:29 PM

Isn't netteller allowing you to exclusively buy bitcoin from them? I heard this over the beginning of the summer. I opened an account with them but didn't go into it any further as I didn't have any funds to complete a transaction.

Neteller has no Bitcoin cashout option at all. We are the only merchant in the world that offers this service.

ANdr0id

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:15:56 PM

Neteller has no Bitcoin cashout option at all. We are the only merchant in the world that offers this service.
Then what was it that Netteller allowed to do with bitcoin? Deposit only? What use is that if can not exchange then cashout? Just a place to hold bitcoin, that is what a wallet does.  Cheesy
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:16:49 PM

Then what was it that Netteller allowed to do with bitcoin? Deposit only? What use is that if can not exchange then cashout? Just a place to hold bitcoin, that is what a wallet does.  Cheesy

Yes you can still sell your Bitcoin to them. then you can use the funds to deposit to webservices. Neteller is a eWallet that is used to deposit to certain stores and services.

ANdr0id

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 07:25:21 PM

Yes you can still sell your Bitcoin to them. then you can use the funds to deposit to webservices. Neteller is a eWallet that is used to deposit to certain stores and services.
Ok now I get what I can do once I get bitcoin to my netteller account.
Thanks for the clarification.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:58:14 AM

How long does it take for the sell process, if one wants to sell Bitcoins and receive Neteller? Is the process automated? And do traders have to provide their ID and stuff?

I know a few people who might be interested in this as they gamble at some sites which doesn't accept Bitcoin yet but they do accept Neteller and other similar e-wallet services. And what these people do now is go to LBC and search for traders but if there is a better/easier way they might just opt for it.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 03:02:45 AM

Then what was it that Netteller allowed to do with bitcoin? Deposit only? What use is that if can not exchange then cashout? Just a place to hold bitcoin, that is what a wallet does.  Cheesy

How long does it take for the sell process, if one wants to sell Bitcoins and receive Neteller? Is the process automated? And do traders have to provide their ID and stuff?

I know a few people who might be interested in this as they gamble at some sites which doesn't accept Bitcoin yet but they do accept Neteller and other similar e-wallet services. And what these people do now is go to LBC and search for traders but if there is a better/easier way they might just opt for it.

You can sell 1000€ each day withou verifying your account. Its partially automated and only needs one human click per transaction (for safety reasons, will be automated fully soon). Process takes on average 20 minutes including waitng for the BTC confs.

Its an excellent rate too.

PS: check out our tellafriend system to earn some bucks of those guys Wink

bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 03:09:12 AM

Then what was it that Netteller allowed to do with bitcoin? Deposit only? What use is that if can not exchange then cashout? Just a place to hold bitcoin, that is what a wallet does.  Cheesy

You can sell 1000€ each day withou verifying your account. Its partially automated and only needs one human click per transaction (for safety reasons, will be automated fully soon). Process takes on average 20 minutes including waitng for the BTC confs.

Its an excellent rate too.

PS: check out our tellafriend system to earn some bucks of those guys Wink

Will do. Thanks Smiley

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:04:34 PM

And is there any exchange that directly deals with PayPal? That would be very useful for me. for me and a lot of people...
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 09:07:32 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 09:41:35 PM by TwinWinNerD

And is there any exchange that directly deals with PayPal? That would be very useful for me. for me and a lot of people...

Yes, www.coinimal.com. There you can sell your BTC for PayPal funds.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 06:33:07 AM

do you have a plan to buy bitcoin with paypal also and not only selling? just asking
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 09:44:19 AM

do you have a plan to buy bitcoin with paypal also and not only selling? just asking

Well,  we would obviously love to offer this, but the chargeback issue makes this pretty much impossible.

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 03:06:50 PM

Hello siliconbee,

you can use https://www.coinimal.com to buy Bitcoin with Neteller. It is the only exchange in the world offering this, as the deal is still exclusive with Coinimal.

How do services like Coinmal (https://www.coinimal.com) have NETELLER has payment method?

NETELLER doesn't allow to trade BTCs:
12. ACCOUNT RESTRICTIONS,
12.1 You agree to use your Account in accordance with the provisions of these Terms of Use and any other instruction we may reasonably give you regarding the use of the NETELLER Service. You agree and acknowledge that you are prohibited from: using the NETELLER Service for any Prohibited Transaction;

“Prohibited Transaction” means any of the following types of transactions: (i) any pyramid selling, ponzi schemes or similar multi-level marketing, or matrix programs or other “get rich quick” schemes or high yield investment programs; (ii) the sale or supply of any illegal items or items which encourage or facilitate illegal activities; (iii) the sale or supply of counterfeit products; (iv) third party processing or payment aggregation products or services; (v) using NETELLER to facilitate the trade, exchange, purchase or sale of Bitcoins, or any other virtual currency. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to add categories of prohibited transactions by adding such categories either to these Terms of Use or an acceptable use policy published on the Website;

You cannot do business if you violate ToS, in that case your business won't last more than a month.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 03:08:01 PM

Because we are working together with Neteller. We have that service for multiple months now. Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 03:23:34 PM

Because we are working together with Neteller. We have that service for multiple months now. Smiley

That doesn't explain how you can violate their ToS without problems.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 04:24:04 PM

That doesn't explain how you can violate their ToS without problems.

Best regards.

We are a merchant and have other Tos.

Best regards

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 04:27:52 PM

We are a merchant and have other Tos.

Best regards

That's interesting how this World is imperfect and there is only people building laws that, at the end of the day, they don't follow.

"Law comes from God not men."

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌