Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Codishmumu (bad) reputation thread.  (Read 4423 times)
codishmumu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:51:29 PM

To be honest she chats so much shit I don't even believe this doxxing/blackmail is real and is probably just more attention seeking but if true then I actually think it serves you right and maybe you should learn from this before you get yourself in more trouble.

Thanks for bumping this thread and making me more popular.

Also, I see that you love my choice of pictures. Get your own material.

What happened to having no more fucks to give? And please stop your nonsense. You act like an absolute child when something doesn't go your way and you're either a very persistent troll or a naive idiot who needs to grow up pretty fucking fast. You also keep seeming to think bumps by other people are some sort of currency here when they're not (though obviously this is an immature way for you to try deflect and turn a justified criticism into a positive for you). This is a discussion forum and people are going to discuss things relevant to it and currently you and your silly/stupid behaviour is worth talking about. Oh and please stop repeatedly shitposting, trolling, necrobumping five year old threads, making off topic posts and spam advertising your crappy wares everywhere you can. These are all banbable offensess that you have continued to do. Several mods and users have repeatedly requested you be banned and the only reason you aren't already is because the main admin who deals with such things has been away/busy recently and has more important things to do first but I have no issue in permabanning you if you continue to act as you do so take this as your final warning and either change your ways or go away (which either/or will probably be the best option for you if you have genuinely been doxxed).
I only read this part, because I'm sure the rest is probably just trash talking.

Thanks for bumping my thread. I'll bump it some more.

I actually just got some work after somebody saw this thread, after you bumped it. Thanks for that.

Well, I like to give fucks every other day. Only yesterday I was fresh out of fucks silly billy! Today I have some new fucks! Aren't they shiny? ^_____^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 01:54:35 PM

codishmumu is only looking for attention. If you continue to give it to him(her) then s/he will continue to troll. If you ignore him then he will eventually go away, banned or not.

IMO it is pointless to attempt to prove them wrong, as it is blatantly obvious when he is lying about various things, and he will never admit to lying. He reminds me very much of WoodCollector although he is probably a little bit better at trolling.
I only read this part, just because I'm sure the rest of it is mean. Oh, but you contradict yourself by posting in this thread! Thanks for bumping it and giving me more exposure. ^_______^ I love yooooou!

I don't want to be mean to you. <3

Also, I'm no troll! Trolls are people that say very mean things to people, which I don't! I'm always sweet! Here you go! The definition of trolling!

http://bfy.tw/se1
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:59:53 PM

I only read this part, because I'm sure the rest is probably just trash talking.
I suggest you read the entire post; hilariousandco says some important things which you need to read if you want to stay here.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:02:23 PM

I suggest you read the entire post; hilariousandco says some important things which you need to read if you want to stay here.
I do what I want, so I won't read it. I'm nice to everyone.

I never troll. I never lie. If I leave, my life will not stop turning. ^______^ If people don't like me, they should ignore me, because I haven't done anything that could potentially harm this site. <3
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 03:04:27 PM

In that case, have fun with your ban.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:06:25 PM

In that case, have fun with your ban.

I will! If I do get banned, this forum would be soooooooo boring. ^_______^

I haven't done anything that is against the rules, except taking pictures for trust, but that was a mistake.

People make those sometimes.
minifrij
Legendary

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 03:09:47 PM

I haven't done anything that is against the rules
Oh and please stop repeatedly shitposting, trolling, necrobumping five year old threads, making off topic posts and spam advertising your crappy wares everywhere you can. These are all banbable offensess that you have continued to do.
cough

except taking pictures for trust, but that was a mistake.

Asking for trust isn't against the rules, though it is severely frowned upon by the community. You wouldn't get banned for that.

I'm going to stop here as it seems that you refuse to leave your fantastic little world. Good luck in the future.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:10:58 PM

Honestly guys? I don't care.

(Besides the fact that I am responding to your lies. I'm just bumping this thread to have more exposure. So thanks so much)! I'm a big fan of you tooooo, so thanks  <3
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

I haven't done anything that is against the rules
Oh and please stop repeatedly shitposting, trolling, necrobumping five year old threads, making off topic posts and spam advertising your crappy wares everywhere you can. These are all banbable offensess that you have continued to do.
cough

except taking pictures for trust, but that was a mistake.

Asking for trust isn't against the rules, though it is severely frowned upon by the community. You wouldn't get banned for that.

I'm going to stop here as it seems that you refuse to leave your fantastic little world. Good luck in the future.

I love you too! Oh my gosh! Let's make out now. ^_____^
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:49:54 PM

It's almost like this thread is sticky'd or something, just because it's at the top of the forum.

It won't fall off until people bump other threads. But because it's at the top, people will see it, then bump it again. Hm....if I try to stop being so cool, do you think it'll fall off the first page? Sheesh. To be honest, my coolness isn't a persona. I'm just being me. I don't go into anything with a game plan.
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:54:04 PM

Considering the fact that this is turning out to be exactly the opposite of what the thread was intended to be, I will be making a self-moderated thread(irony considering codish is getting a lot of hate because of the exact thing) where only a few of codish's posts will be allowed if he/she is making actual arguments against the proofs provided or just trolling/"bumping".
I will quote the posts of several members here in the second thread, and will provide a link to the thread in the OP.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:11:38 PM

Jesus tap-dancing Christ I hope this user gets banned whenever an admin decides to get their head out of their ass.

Un-fucking-precedented shitposting. My God...
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:14:02 PM

Hmm...

I guess this is just a playground to help advertise codishmumu now? Aw....

That's so sweetie-pie huggy-munch of you guuuyyyssssss! <3 I mean, I'm really sorry if anything I ever said to you guys ever hurt your feelings. I just love you. I don't want to hurt you at all!  Yaaaaaaay!

-clicks the "notify me of replies" option-
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:17:55 PM

Jesus tap-dancing Christ I hope this user gets banned whenever an admin decides to get their head out of their ass.

Un-fucking-precedented shitposting. My God...
Aaawww, baaabe!

I'm sorry that people like you want me gone so that we can have cuddling all the time. I love you too juggle pies!

You're just so sexy! <3
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:19:28 PM

Considering the fact that this is turning out to be exactly the opposite of what the thread was intended to be, I will be making a self-moderated thread(irony considering codish is getting a lot of hate because of the exact thing) where only a few of codish's posts will be allowed if he/she is making actual arguments against the proofs provided or just trolling/"bumping".
I will quote the posts of several members here in the second thread, and will provide a link to the thread in the OP.
I didn't read what you said but I just wanted to thank you for making this cutsie thread about meeeee! My love for you is really starting to grooowwwwwoohhhoohohooooooo. <3
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:19:56 PM

I'm sorry that people like you want me gone so that we can have cuddling all the time. I love you too juggle pies!
I hate you, and people like you make me weep for the future of mankind.
codishmumu

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:21:11 PM

I hate you, and people like you make me weep for the future of mankind.

Aw! I wanna cuddle with you too! You're SOOOO cuuute! I guess hate is love on this side of the web. ^_____^
mexxer-2 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:25:08 PM

New thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1232425.new#new . This thread will be locked shortly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: