Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you gambled?  (Read 11671 times)
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:12:58 PM

i have never estimate it but i have a limited amount of bitcoin for gambling on daily basis. i think no one can estimate it that how much he has gambled up to now.it is a mixture of winning and loosing the money.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:34:14 PM

I have different wagered amount on various gambling sites but overall it is around 50 btc but I am lucky person still going into profitable direction, even gambling is so risky and that is why I am betting only on safer options.

Besides be a huge ammount to gamble you are one of the unic people able to profit from the most hard way to be at green status. I had losted this year something like 0,14btc just because bitshares i had bought it high and i let it open waiting a new pump as media were making it being top 3 trades , but well i learned and dumped, nowadays bts still down, at the other side i had sold some coins cheaper because i needed the coins todays its price its just 20x more, call it unlucky or boring situation.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:43:25 PM

I have gambled some times but only for fun and not to many times, I have some friends that gamble much but it never really pay offs for them.
That is why I do not do it, I am learning from those guys there mistakes.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:53:38 PM

I gambled with around the 11 bitcoins and I must say that I also lost this amount because gambling is nothing for me its just bullshit.
You need luck and if you do not have this luck you will lose money easily and also very fast these days.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:47:37 PM

Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I was playing some time,im into gambling for about 2 months ( btc gambling i mean ) and i have won a lot at the first time.
But i was not smart enough back then,and i have became greedy.So i busted over 1 bitcoin,which i have won from previous bets.
some time later busted .6 too
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:06:40 PM

I gambled with around the 11 bitcoins and I must say that I also lost this amount because gambling is nothing for me its just bullshit.
You need luck and if you do not have this luck you will lose money easily and also very fast these days.
yeah , feeling lucky is important in gambling . without it you would probably ended up a losing and losing. noone could explain how much their total amount gambled , all you can explain are most of the time you received a losing much more than a winning.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:44:56 PM

yeah , feeling lucky is important in gambling . without it you would probably ended up a losing and losing. noone could explain how much their total amount gambled , all you can explain are most of the time you received a losing much more than a winning.

I think even if a person would feel that he is lucky it is not an assurance that he can definitely win every time he bets, feeling lucky is just a belief, especially a vague or irrational one that a person can apply every time he would notice it but the fact of these feeling isn't really the cause of you winning in every bet.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I have gambled a couple of times on the past but I am not proud of it at all because I am sure that I have lost more money then made it with gambling.
You are never going to win from gambling in the long run it is impossible.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I have gambled a couple of times on the past but I am not proud of it at all because I am sure that I have lost more money then made it with gambling.
I think I have gambled about 2 Bitcoins and I am with little loss.I am still playing with low bets to make tiny amounts daily.I don't have policy to make me rich at once.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:28:15 PM

I had wagered amount on different dice sites around 45BTC but my status on dice is not very bad, I like to play with something low amount but on sports betting I am taking more big risk, overall my total wagered amount is 60+.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:33:37 PM

my total with bitcoin? not a great deal. probably less than 0.5 btc. some of the figures i'm seeing here are making my hair stand on end.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:21:03 PM

Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I think I have gambled about 2 Bitcoins and I am with little loss.I am still playing with low bets to make tiny amounts daily.I don't have policy to make me rich at once.
interesting you have a good record of your gambling history. i think you.  i have no such idea or any record or history where i can conclude that how much i have gambled up to now.
BehindU

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

In total I've maybe gambled like 5 BTC I'd say? However, I've made a total loss of like 1 BTC and when I reached that point I knew that's the sign for me to stop. I'd rather spend the money on something which makes me happy and which I can use in a meaningful way instead of risk it and lose everything.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

In total I've maybe gambled like 5 BTC I'd say? However, I've made a total loss of like 1 BTC and when I reached that point I knew that's the sign for me to stop. I'd rather spend the money on something which makes me happy and which I can use in a meaningful way instead of risk it and lose everything.

It is sad, 1 bitcoin lost only to find a dream that wasn't going to happen..?? . I think you are too ambitious and having a really wonderful greed. I hope you can do way better again in order not to get a very big defeat from the previous
BehindU

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:02:42 PM

It is sad, 1 bitcoin lost only to find a dream that wasn't going to happen..?? . I think you are too ambitious and having a really wonderful greed. I hope you can do way better again in order not to get a very big defeat from the previous

I wouldn't really call it a dream. At that time I was just making much money over the internet and thought I could boost it up with some gambling. Also, gambling was exciting to me since it's just like opening gifts as a kid on christmas or whatsoever. I was like 17 at that time, now I'm 19, not thaaaat much older but I think I grew and I don't feel the urge to gamble. I'd recommend everyone right now to stop gambling Tongue
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:26:03 PM

I gamble a total of i think, 5 BTC. but in all the otal of earnings i have is 3 BTC. I learn to stop because of the feeling that i can lose it all if i don't stop. Some times i win, and sometimes i lose so its like i win today, i lose tomorrow. well that's life, it is the matter of luck and discipline. You should limit yourself sometimes for your own good.
Meettayo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:28:04 PM

Is this really possible for a long time gambler to determined how much amount they gambled since they entered the gambling world?

I didn't even have such idea on how much I gambled already since I don't mind it as long as Im getting the winnings.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:32:30 PM

I have gambled so much money on gambling, the most one is sports betting and i already lost so many bitcoins like 5-6 bitcoins on gambling. I never win on gambling.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:37:44 PM

I have gambled so much money on gambling, the most one is sports betting and i already lost so many bitcoins like 5-6 bitcoins on gambling. I never win on gambling.

So have you ever think about your future in gambling? are you still going to continue? Since you've said that you've wasted almost over 5 bitcoins in gambling, I think you should think about it now...5 bitcoins is more than $2500+ that's a big money and could have been a good capital to start a business...
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:55:46 PM

So far, I think my total amount wagered is around 2BTC but I'm not completely sure.

I've won ~0.1 from gambling overall, and I think I'm going to abstain from it for a while.
I think my total amount wagered is around 20+ BTC (7+ BTC on PrimeDice, 9+ BTC on Bitsler and rest 4 BTC I gamble it on several gambling sites)
Did you win? How much? Answer: Yeah, I win but the lose is still much, Did you lose? How much? Around 5+ BTC when I play on PrimeDice.
So far, If I play gambling I did not spend all of my bitcoin if ever I lose or win.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: