Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:55:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asic miner tube raffle  (Read 711 times)
Coinminer11 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:05:45 PM

I am hosting a raffle for an Asic miner tube. Each entry is only .02 btc and all funds are held in escrow until after the miner has been shipped.[Link][https://hashclub.org/topic/868/raffle-asic-miner-tube-840-ghs] I have had good success in the past with my raffles  and want to start again. I hope I am posting this in the correct section.  Mods please inform me if this is the wrong section.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 10:27:23 PM

how many max entries in this raffle? im not sure the value of the tube miner but i doubt its worth alot
gecox22

Activity: 778
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:11:11 AM

how many max entries in this raffle? im not sure the value of the tube miner but i doubt its worth alot

I just saw a pair go on ebay for around 137 and some change. I was going to bid but found out I would have to buy a controller as well to run them so wasn't worth it to me.

Coinminer11 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 01:13:38 AM

0.52 BTC is the maximum within two weeks with free shipping. within the usa. The minimum is 0.44 btc but thats not with free shipping, that would have to be covered by the winner using their preffered shipping method. All the rules are on the page. The cheapest on fleabay is $180 ATM. There were a pair sold relatively cheap a couple days ago.

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
MonetaCoin

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:51:52 AM

I just saw a pair go on ebay for around 137 and some change. I was going to bid but found out I would have to buy a controller as well to run them so wasn't worth it to me.

Ours comes with the controller for the unit I'm pretty sure Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: