Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The media facade that is covering up U.S. dictatorialship  (Read 518 times)
toddtervy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 10:36:15 PM

Some\most here may already be aware?  The media has been little more than puppets for some time.  At this point control lies in the hands of most likely a foreign.born power.  A small point since with a dictatorship it doesnt matter so much whether theyre foreign born or not.

Get off my c@ck !
Trifixion713

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:30:13 AM

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. - David Rockefeller Memoirs

christycalhoun

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. - David Rockefeller Memoirs

Thats nuts. I had no idea that it was only 6 corporations running the whole thing.

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:21:08 PM

http://www.cairco.org/sites/default/files/images/media-owned-six-corporations.gif

Thats nuts. I had no idea that it was only 6 corporations running the whole thing.

debt based will lead to even more concentration... who is going to absorb whom and make a ceo less to pay... is the question that the one with the best balance sheet is planing... haha.

I would strongly support the creation of an official us military channel, something purely military and ex-military based. to have simply another perspective... not always this corporate buy soda, eat potatoes based shows... I am sure it would be more instructive, interesting and dirty.

what is going in the back alley of america? in the darkcorner of the world? etc etc... something looking inward...
SerenaL

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:27:48 PM

I only listen to alternative media sources. Even outside of the United States media companies are corrupt and becoming consolidated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: