Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:00:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which pump groups really work? Lets speak and make money!  (Read 1823 times)
zuziii3 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:10:24 AM

Im new to altcoins but was lucky to invest into MAPC. Bought at 3k - it went to 5k, sold, bought at 6k, went to 12k - sold.
Now im still buying and stacking and its trading at 17k.

Shorlty - ive made money.

I then bought some BOT (scam of Bob) but i can see the groups are making money.
MAPC is a moneymaker but not forever and i have no idea of altcoin world.

Which pump groups are best from your infos or which are you in?

So far i found:
Bobsurplus - pure scam
Mr Pump - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1194863 - newbie account but he claims to be in 7 groups and posts proofs
Kings Crown - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181601.0;topicseen - old member, but this looks more like trading than pumping

Anything else ive missed or i should just join this two ?
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:16:49 AM

Im new to altcoins but was lucky to invest into MAPC. Bought at 3k - it went to 5k, sold, bought at 6k, went to 12k - sold.
Now im still buying and stacking and its trading at 17k.

Shorlty - ive made money.

I then bought some BOT (scam of Bob) but i can see the groups are making money.
MAPC is a moneymaker but not forever and i have no idea of altcoin world.

Which pump groups are best from your infos or which are you in?

So far i found:
Bobsurplus - pure scam
Mr Pump - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1194863 - newbie account but he claims to be in 7 groups and posts proofs
Kings Crown - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181601.0;topicseen - old member, but this looks more like trading than pumping

Anything else ive missed or i should just join this two ?

Same, those two Mr Pump and Kings Crown are the only pump groups now being promoted in this forum. If I have some BTC I will choose Kings Crown rather than Mr Pump, entrance fee of 2 BTC for Mr Pump is too expensive and he is still new and trying to establish his name here and besides all his call or tips are all for avoiding money on dumps and nothing on making profits for pumps yet.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:47:23 AM

Nice scams you guys have there.  Maybe you can recruit Evan Duffield to hack the github and lower the block reward on the fly.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:19:55 AM

None. Answer me this; if someone can move the market or have information from someone who can, why would you want to include others other than to eventually dump on them?

Not your keys, not your coins!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:45:02 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 05:00:45 AM by BitcoinNational

None. Answer me this; if someone can move the market or have information from someone who can, why would you want to include others other than to eventually dump on them?
"uhh cuz he's just a really nice guy"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Someone, anyone with the ability to click a mouse, can move the market if you give them 2BTC as "membership fee"
they then gather up all of XYZ coin, once they have a tall stack
then they say "okay secret pump group thanks for that 2BTC from each of you fools"
... "now we have this super awesome insider tip that XYZ coin is going to the moon"
... "so you need to start buying that up with all the BTC you can get after mortgaging your moms house"

Now the market starts going up and up and up ... and the poor noobs thinks he's on the inside track ... and when he's just about to cash out and retire at age 19 ... well MrPumplus drops the hammer and takes all the btc off the table.

Maybe it was a hot pump, so to keep you in the game MrPumplus gives you warning enough to get some of your BTC back.  Only to hustle more of your BTC for the next round.

But the whole scam is based on you giving him the BTC needed to prime the pump.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
zuziii3 (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:27:18 PM

your points are valid but.. we know this groups exist and really make pumps

all top of bittrex is fake pumps not actual delivery [this coins never deliver].

yes its risky, but some have to make money since the groups still exist

anybody whos into MrPumps group could maybe msg me and say how is it? Smiley
MrPump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:54:42 AM

Thanx for noticing.

If you havent notice, i was giving free infos daily up here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1177563.0 to proove im not newbie but i cannot disclose my real account - because groups know me.
Im currently running discounts to join my group with such low fees you cannot go wrong - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1194863.0

Im also answering all questions asked, full transparency.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 09:32:35 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 09:45:01 AM by markm

Surely if the pump works you're going to make money, and the more people who take part the better the pump will work, so why even charge anyone to join in, why not just announce for free to everyone so the maximum number possible take part making it the largest pump possible?

Stinks of scam to me...

Right now for example Vircurex has forced me to start pumping I0Coin from scratch over on Cryptopia, first Vircurex crippled both I0Coin and IXCoin by refusing to honour bitcoin deposits thus not allowing me to place buy offers offering to buy I0Coin and IXCoin for bitcoins, now they have decided to discontinue these two coins that they themselves crippled by their refusal to honour bitcoin deposits that were intended for building the buy side orderbooks of I0Coin and IXCoin.

So I am starting I0Coin pump all over again from scratch on Cryptopia, which is currently the only public, website-type exchange offering an I0Coin market.

IXCoin I am doing on Cryptsy.

Since many readers will not believe, telling everyone publicly like this should not pose any problems or difficulties, indeed it might even help encourage folks to dump these coins on you cheap since undoubtedly they will not believe how high these coins are going to go.

Vircurex's repeated sabotage of these coins also should help keep belief low so that plenty of people will be happy to dump these coins on you cheap.

On Cryptsy I am so far only building the IXCoin buy-side 5 satoshis of price at a time, and having to work downwards as well as upwards because so far the buy side depth is not built solidly all the way down to the bottom-most possible price.

On Cryptopia though I am building the buy side up from the very bottom, with an order of 100 coins at each satoshi of price, which is of course taking a while since I type in the offers manually so it takes a while, it will be many days before I start having to delete my sell orders (placed currently at each 5 satoshis of price from 10,000 satoshis and building upwards) to make room for more buy orders...

So come on in, welcome aboard, pumps ahoy!

Other merged mined SHA256 coins will wait a while yet, since they are still minting and indeed some of them will keep minting the same number of coins per block forever (DeVCoin, GRouPcoin and so on) thus do not present such easy targets as IXCoin (which does not mint at all anymore) and I0Coin (which mints just a tiny amount).

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:50:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138476.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=226653

member: americanpegasus
MrPump

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 10:43:04 PM

Surely if the pump works you're going to make money, and the more people who take part the better the pump will work, so why even charge anyone to join in, why not just announce for free to everyone so the maximum number possible take part making it the largest pump possible?

Stinks of scam to me...

Right now for example Vircurex has forced me to start pumping I0Coin from scratch over on Cryptopia, first Vircurex crippled both I0Coin and IXCoin by refusing to honour bitcoin deposits thus not allowing me to place buy offers offering to buy I0Coin and IXCoin for bitcoins, now they have decided to discontinue these two coins that they themselves crippled by their refusal to honour bitcoin deposits that were intended for building the buy side orderbooks of I0Coin and IXCoin.

So I am starting I0Coin pump all over again from scratch on Cryptopia, which is currently the only public, website-type exchange offering an I0Coin market.

IXCoin I am doing on Cryptsy.

Since many readers will not believe, telling everyone publicly like this should not pose any problems or difficulties, indeed it might even help encourage folks to dump these coins on you cheap since undoubtedly they will not believe how high these coins are going to go.

Vircurex's repeated sabotage of these coins also should help keep belief low so that plenty of people will be happy to dump these coins on you cheap.

On Cryptsy I am so far only building the IXCoin buy-side 5 satoshis of price at a time, and having to work downwards as well as upwards because so far the buy side depth is not built solidly all the way down to the bottom-most possible price.

On Cryptopia though I am building the buy side up from the very bottom, with an order of 100 coins at each satoshi of price, which is of course taking a while since I type in the offers manually so it takes a while, it will be many days before I start having to delete my sell orders (placed currently at each 5 satoshis of price from 10,000 satoshis and building upwards) to make room for more buy orders...

So come on in, welcome aboard, pumps ahoy!

Other merged mined SHA256 coins will wait a while yet, since they are still minting and indeed some of them will keep minting the same number of coins per block forever (DeVCoin, GRouPcoin and so on) thus do not present such easy targets as IXCoin (which does not mint at all anymore) and I0Coin (which mints just a tiny amount).

-MarkM-

A bit crazy to post publicly what you will pump - before the pump is done Smiley Unless you are way over accumulation phase of course.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 04:17:14 PM

They are coins everyone has had years to accumulate, and pretty much for free too since they are merged mined so any sensible miners got them basically free while mining bitcoins.

But it is a good time to accumulate still I think, as those of little faith have not done dumping yet most likely, so I expect as the buy sides gradually grow higher and higher more and more dumpers will come out of the woodwork to dump cheap coins on us.

Heck I already had a few small sells dumped on my I0Coin buy offers before even having reached 3000 satoshis. Kind of makes me want to take it slow, allowing plenty of time for more dumpers to get impatient and dump instead of spending all day every day typing in offers building up the buy side as fast as I can. Taking it nice and slow looks like it might work better.

I actually spent months before over on Vircurex, resulting in a long term growth in price of I0Coin and IXCoin, until they sabotaged both coins by no longer honouring bitcoin deposits so I could no longer build the buy sides except when someone bought from my sell side, and every time I got the price up over 10,000 satoshis it would get dumped down below that again, which was fine until bitcoins I sent to the exchange to keep building with failed to arrive.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 05:16:10 PM

You need the volume.

I will honestly post of Mr Pumps service, I'm no shill, I'll give propers or impropers as appropriate.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
MrPump

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:19:17 PM

They are coins everyone has had years to accumulate, and pretty much for free too since they are merged mined so any sensible miners got them basically free while mining bitcoins.

But it is a good time to accumulate still I think, as those of little faith have not done dumping yet most likely, so I expect as the buy sides gradually grow higher and higher more and more dumpers will come out of the woodwork to dump cheap coins on us.

Heck I already had a few small sells dumped on my I0Coin buy offers before even having reached 3000 satoshis. Kind of makes me want to take it slow, allowing plenty of time for more dumpers to get impatient and dump instead of spending all day every day typing in offers building up the buy side as fast as I can. Taking it nice and slow looks like it might work better.

I actually spent months before over on Vircurex, resulting in a long term growth in price of I0Coin and IXCoin, until they sabotaged both coins by no longer honouring bitcoin deposits so I could no longer build the buy sides except when someone bought from my sell side, and every time I got the price up over 10,000 satoshis it would get dumped down below that again, which was fine until bitcoins I sent to the exchange to keep building with failed to arrive.

-MarkM-

Already seeing good gains. Good job Mark!
Maybe when im free we can work on somethign together Smiley

MrPump

follow me to make money

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:29:51 AM

Same, those two Mr Pump and Kings Crown are the only pump groups now being promoted in this forum. If I have some BTC I will choose Kings Crown rather than Mr Pump, entrance fee of 2 BTC for Mr Pump is too expensive and he is still new and trying to establish his name here and besides all his call or tips are all for avoiding money on dumps and nothing on making profits for pumps yet.

I`ve put down the price and theres promotions for ranked members, consider it guys.

And no im not a scammer, im very transparent about how i work.. And i have already sent infos, when you join group expect to get infos right away.

PROMOTION FOR SENIOR HERO and LEGENDARY MEMBERS

Since i know alts/shills of all the group owners, then i can be sure better accounts joining this team are not theirs to track me.

Here is promotional prices to join the group:

Senior Member - 0.7 BYC
Hero Member - 0.5 BTC
Legendary - 0.4 BTC

duranv

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

Frankly this is the first time I have heard of pump groups explicitly, I did think they existed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: