Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.02 BTC] Primedice Bot || Multi-Algorithm || Lifetime Updates  (Read 4734 times)
BigMac
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:23:20 AM

^ Sorry for my low typing speed lol. When I started to make the reply, your post was not there yet. BTW, that problem is not on your bot but on all progressive betting systems. Those "strategies" won't help you beat the house edge, but can bring you a small profit most likely but can also bring you a big loss with a low chance.

Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:24:56 AM

^ Sorry for my low typing speed lol. When I started to make the reply, your post was not there yet. BTW, that problem is not on your bot but on all progressive betting systems. Such "strategies" won't help you beat the house edge, but can bring you a small profit most likely but can also will bring you a big loss with a low chance.

I'm aware of this. I was the developer for a tiny Bitcoin gambling site which ultimately closed down due to too small a bankroll. I of all people know how house edge works.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:33:17 AM

I did not see that your reply then but I have sent another PM now and waiting for reply.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 07:40:25 AM

I did not see that your reply then but I have sent another PM now and waiting for reply.

Replied.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:52:13 AM

Replied.
We can do this right now if you can be fast enough in replying your PM, I have sent another one and I hope it will be the last before we strike the deal.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:56:42 AM

Payment sent and I am waiting for your next line of action https://blockchain.info/tx/41007aee250a6e1760755c65998e396ad32652123cfa936d6e942537f3d193b9

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 08:58:05 AM

Already emailed.

Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:03:45 AM

please post some feedback here after you use it,
im interested too about this bot. and OP said he can implemented an option for the bot to stop when it reaches x profit.
but i thinking like this, withdraw 80% when reaches x profit, and the bot start to run again and earn and withdraw again 80% when x profit reached. and go on..
it possible? Cheesy
i know eventually it will bust, but if it busted its stop, and try again the next day.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:06:09 AM

im interested too about this bot. and OP said he can implemented an option for the bot to stop when it reaches x profit.
but i thinking like this, withdraw 80% when reaches x profit, and the bot start to run again and earn and withdraw again 80% when x profit reached. and go on..
it possible? Cheesy
i know eventually it will bust, but if it busted its stop, and try again the next day.

Yes, it's possible to implement.

For feedback, you can check out the HackForums thread, that is my main market as of now and has multiple vouches on the thread.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:13:39 AM

Received, please check your PM.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:14:30 AM

I get emails everytime you post in this thread, email me, or PM me.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:16:46 AM

^ Sorry for my low typing speed lol. When I started to make the reply, your post was not there yet. BTW, that problem is not on your bot but on all progressive betting systems. Such "strategies" won't help you beat the house edge, but can bring you a small profit most likely but can also will bring you a big loss with a low chance.

I'm aware of this. I was the developer for a tiny Bitcoin gambling site which ultimately closed down due to too small a bankroll. I of all people know how house edge works.

And what exactly is the advantage of the algorithm as of now, about the reach x profit =withdraw, I'm quite sure seuntjie's free bot has that as well. It also has customizable betting strats.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 09:23:26 AM

it possible? Cheesy

Sure I will.
OP please check your PM regularly while this last, please reply my PM.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:26:30 AM

it possible? Cheesy

Sure I will.

I'm not a slacker, but my life does not revolve around you or your 0.005BTC. I have work to do, and the fact that you bought a Java bot without installing Java isn't my concern. I will assist you, but because you don't have Skype it's hard to provide support.

I hope you understand my position.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:36:52 AM

it possible? Cheesy

Sure I will.

I'm not a slacker, but my life does not revolve around you or your 0.005BTC. I have work to do, and the fact that you bought a Java bot without installing Java isn't my concern. I will assist you, but because you don't have Skype it's hard to provide support.

I hope you understand my position.

I should add, this is one of four products I sell and by far the least worthy of my time. You bought it at half price, and so far have been demanding me to pretty much bend over backwards for you.

As an illustration, I currently have 13 apps open on my screen, none of which are passive. I'm writing an essay, programming, compiling, netscanning, bruteforcing some RDP logins, orebfuscating, browsing the web, providing Skype support, and a few other stuff I won't mention.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:04:22 AM

The file that the OP sent to me cannot be open by java and this are the outcome
This is what I got when I tried to run the file without command line.
could not find the main class:me.Vortex20000.Main.pragram will exit
This is what I got when I tried to run the file with command line.
The system cannot find the path specified

But we are together in it, I shall keep the community posted on the development.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:18:54 AM

As an illustration, I currently have 13 apps open on my screen, none of which are passive. I'm writing an essay, programming, compiling, netscanning, ->bruteforcing some RDP logins<-, orebfuscating, browsing the web, providing Skype support, and a few other stuff I won't mention.

Omg why buddy ?  Grin
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:20:03 AM

As an illustration, I currently have 13 apps open on my screen, none of which are passive. I'm writing an essay, programming, compiling, netscanning, ->bruteforcing some RDP logins<-, orebfuscating, browsing the web, providing Skype support, and a few other stuff I won't mention.

Omg why buddy ?  Grin

Easy. Money.

Bruteforce, sell, $$.

I also maintain a 5k botnet which is enough to DDoS skids off the internet when they threaten "im gonna ddos ur house!!!!!!!!"

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

The file that the OP sent to me cannot be open by java and this are the outcome
This is what I got when I tried to run the file without command line.
could not find the main class:me.Vortex20000.Main.pragram will exit
This is what I got when I tried to run the file with command line.
The system cannot find the path specified

But we are together in it, I shall keep the community posted on the development.

User is running Java 6. Check before you talk please.

java TM 6 update 13

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:22:25 AM

Omg why buddy ?  Grin

Easy. Money.

Bruteforce, sell, $$.

I also maintain a 5k botnet which is enough to DDoS skids off the internet when they threaten "im gonna ddos ur house!!!!!!!!"

So you are someone we should not mess with? Wondering about the guys who left you a positive feedback , maybe you hacked their accounts too xD.
Anyway being serious for a second, you haven't answered my concerns regarding this
And what exactly is the advantage of the algorithm as of now, about the reach x profit =withdraw, I'm quite sure seuntjie's free bot has that as well. It also has customizable betting strats.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: