Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.02 BTC] Primedice Bot || Multi-Algorithm || Lifetime Updates  (Read 4734 times)
Vortex20000 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:26:48 AM

I have sent the OP PM and he have refused to reply however the bot he claim to be working is not working and since there is no way i can make it to work i will like a refund.

The bot works, do you want a screen recording of it running?

You're the only one who's having trouble with it, and you don't provide me with error messages so I can't help. All you say is it isn't working.

I'm sorry but since this is not a web-based program I will not grant a refund.
I will surely get my refund because you are selling a bot that nobody can use unless if at least two buyers send me pm or post their evidence here.
The bot message is Error: unable to access jarfile PDBot1.3.jar. your bot is not working and i need my money back.

If you bothered to google before arrogantly stating my bot doesn't work, you'd have found it's a permission error not generated by the bot but by your system.

Linux: chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar to fix it.
I do not like the word arrogant because i paid you for the bot and since the setup is complicated my purpose for paying for the bot is defeated so i need my fund, unless i can see review of at least 2 people that are using this bot here.
On the other hand i will send you my primedice username and you fix things at your end because this bot is completely useless to me.

It takes two commands to set this up, and only one if you transfer it with SCP.

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

There is NOTHING for me to fix, this is an issue with YOUR permissions, not mine. If you want a bunch of reviews, see my HackForums thread.

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:32:46 AM

I have sent the OP PM and he have refused to reply however the bot he claim to be working is not working and since there is no way i can make it to work i will like a refund.

You're the only one who's having trouble with it, and you don't provide me with error messages so I can't help. All you say is it isn't working.

I will surely get my refund because you are selling a bot that nobody can use unless if at least two buyers send me pm or post their evidence here.
The bot message is Error: unable to access jarfile PDBot1.3.jar. your bot is not working and i need my money back.

If you bothered to google before arrogantly stating my bot doesn't work, you'd have found it's a permission error not generated by the bot but by your system.

I do not like the word arrogant because i paid you for the bot and since the setup is complicated my purpose for paying for the bot is defeated so i need my fund, unless i can see review of at least 2 people that are using this bot here.
On the other hand i will send you my primedice username and you fix things at your end because this bot is completely useless to me.

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

There is NOTHING for me to fix, this is an issue with YOUR permissions, not mine. If you want a bunch of reviews, see my HackForums thread.
I dont have anything to do with hackforums just tell me the solution to fix this or you refund my money because i cannot use my fund to buy a dead horse.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:36:56 AM

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

I dont have anything to do with hackforums just tell me the solution to fix this or you refund my money because i cannot use my fund to buy a dead horse.

This is the third and last time I will say:

chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:40:58 AM

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar
The message from my command prompt is chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 07:44:10 AM

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar
The message from my command prompt is chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Ah, I was under the impression you were using a Linux VPS.

icacls PDBot1.3.jar /grant Everyone:F

should work, else just right click PDBot1.3.jar and change the properties so everyone and everything has access.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:05:33 AM

chmod 777
java -jar PDBot1.3.jar

chmod 777 PDBot1.3.jar

Ah, I was under the impression you were using a Linux VPS.

icacls PDBot1.3.jar /grant Everyone:F

should work, else just right click PDBot1.3.jar and change the properties so everyone and everything has access.
The message now is that it cannot processed the file, can you upload the file on another server and give me the link, we might be able to solve the problem.

melisande

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:26:05 PM

I am still waiting for alwinlinzee review about this bot because i am also interested in buying this winning bet bot.
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 12:30:44 AM

I am still waiting for alwinlinzee review about this bot because i am also interested in buying this winning bet bot.

Haha... just to clarify, because I don't want you misled: the bot isn't a win-all-make-money-quick, get-rich-quick bot. It simply is a headless Java bot capable of running almost any algorithm due to the fact that it is standalone.

The message now is that it cannot processed the file, can you upload the file on another server and give me the link, we might be able to solve the problem.

What Java version are you using? I will send you a link in a sec through PM.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:34:51 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 02:11:56 AM by subSTRATA

I have received the source code for the bot and have done a cursory scan of the code (bit short on time, midterms in a few days). after skimming the files, i was unable to find anything that led me to believe that any part of the code was written with malicious intent. but again, i did not have the time to review it thoroughly.
update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195799.msg12672049#msg12672049

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:31:11 AM

Haha... just to clarify, because I don't want you misled: the bot isn't a win-all-make-money-quick, get-rich-quick bot. It simply is a headless Java bot capable of running almost any algorithm due to the fact that it is standalone.

The problem persist, i am using window 8.1  X86 and my java is 8 the latest java.

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:33:51 AM

The problem persist, i am using window 8.1  X86 and my java is 8 the latest java.
Vortex is not going to be online until monday, hopefully you can settle it then
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203423.msg12648375#msg12648375
alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:44:10 AM

Thank you for this piece of information, i will be waiting here for him on Monday.

Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:04:12 AM

The problem persist, i am using window 8.1  X86 and my java is 8 the latest java.
Thank you for this piece of information, i will be waiting here for him on Monday.
The bot works...

Before licensing

Licensed bot

and yes I'm aware my IP is displayed in the first gif. Screw that, DDoS me if you want to.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:11:40 AM

there are active accusations against this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1207050.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203423.0
its also possible that the source code i received to review was modified to omit malicious bits, although i would like to not believe so. please refrain from trusting any and all downloads from this user for the time being at the very least.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:32:15 AM

I am using window and this file cannot be opened what do I do?

I gave you instructions.

Open Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal (Mac), cd to the directory of the file, and type java -jar PDBot1.3.jar.

It will give you a UUID, give me that UUID and your Primedice username.
This is what I got when I tried to run the file without command line.
could not find the main class:me.Vortex20000.Main.pragram will exit
This is what I got when I tried to run the file with command line.
The system cannot find the path specified

Works fine for me, must be on your end. What's "pragram", by the way?
You mentioned it in your reply and I don't know what you mean and that is why I asked you back.

I am using window and this file cannot be opened what do I do?

I gave you instructions.

Open Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal (Mac), cd to the directory of the file, and type java -jar PDBot1.3.jar.

It will give you a UUID, give me that UUID and your Primedice username.
This is what I got when I tried to run the file without command line.
could not find the main class:me.Vortex20000.Main.pragram will exit
This is what I got when I tried to run the file with command line.
The system cannot find the path specified

You said it in that message, the line is bolded. What do you mean?

The program works fine for me, anyway. What Java version are you using?
It was a typographical error.
java TM 6 update 13

Java 6 is from 2006. It's 2015.

Update to Java 8.
How do I update it now?

https://java.com
This is all our discussion, this also assures that i cannot use your software because it have a process that involve me giving you the UUID in the software and my PD username. Since i can not open this software, i do not have access to the UUID that is needed to activate the software.
Please send my fund back 16dAypFxuASWQj8Y6yrE2wM7C2xR5tekh3

No more talk just send my fund.

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:56:04 AM

I am still waiting for my refund from this OP and since i have already had direct transactions with him i can clearly call him a scammer deal with him with cautions.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:13:27 PM

I am still waiting for my refund from this OP and since i have already had direct transactions with him i can clearly call him a scammer deal with him with cautions.
hes logged on to the vortex account but hasnt bothered to address both this issue and his other paypal/alt account issue, safe to say that op's abandoned the forum you wont be getting anything back. most likely, he'll try to buy an account and establish a 'new' identity on the forum.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:21:30 PM

hes logged on to the vortex account but hasnt bothered to address both this issue and his other paypal/alt account issue, safe to say that op's abandoned the forum you wont be getting anything back. most likely, he'll try to buy an account and establish a 'new' identity on the forum.

He probably has quite a few other alt.s on the forum for all we know...
Vortex20000 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 12:52:24 AM

I'm also known as BadBear, Quickseller, and, uhh, james.lent.

Oh no not you too  Cry

The bot works. I posted proof of it here:

Before licensing

Licensed bot

alwinlinzee

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:54:33 PM

I'm also known as BadBear, Quickseller, and, uhh, james.lent.

Oh no not you too  Cry

The bot works. I posted proof of it here:

Before licensing

Licensed bot

You gave me a non working version of this bot and i could not access it.
You also have every proof that this bot is not working for me because i have not been able to send you the uuid in the bot.
Send back my fund.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: