Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rick & Morty - Killing Rich People  (Read 767 times)
Beliathon (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 02:03:46 AM

To another successful year of the festival, pitting poor people against each other for thousands of years!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
neoneros

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 07:44:43 AM

Watched the full episode a couple of hours ago. A whole lot of senseless violence, but that was fun. Smiley On the other hand, they might not have been better off by the end of the episode. Just with different people in charge. Changing a system is more complicated than just killing the current bastards.

It goes to show, never listen to your heart and always to Rick! They would have been safe and home easy if Morty hadn't gone all squishy over a crying amish-cat-girl-fetishthingy. And in the end, it was back to where it started..

liked the bit about the bread and who to trust with accounting.. thanks for the trustless blockchain! wubba lubba dub dub!!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:40:48 AM

... and dying in the process.    Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:41:11 PM

liked the bit about the bread and who to trust with accounting.. thanks for the trustless blockchain! wubba lubba dub dub!!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:55:15 PM

AAaahahahahahahahahaaaa.... i love this!!

thanks for the discovery   Cheesy

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:59:36 PM

AAaahahahahahahahahaaaa.... i love this!!
Me too, super rewatchable. It's funny because it's true.

thanks for the discovery   Cheesy
My pleasure, stranger.

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 02:27:11 AM

I dunno. I think Morty's purging can be both serious and ridiculous, with the gravity of those implications remaining intact. It's almost a darker, bleaker, and more realistic decision to ignore Morty's psychology or frame it in a ridiculously over powered suit of armor. Why would Rick WANT to address it? And giving Morty the armor gives him a choice.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 05:27:33 PM

I dunno. I think Morty's purging can be both serious and ridiculous, with the gravity of those implications remaining intact. It's almost a darker, bleaker, and more realistic decision to ignore Morty's psychology or frame it in a ridiculously over powered suit of armor. Why would Rick WANT to address it?
He wouldn't, the entire point of their adventures together is to teach Morty, to show him the reality of the universe, to see it clearly and accurately in a scientific way. Maybe Rick knows something about Morty's potential that we don't - remember the autism scene where Morty spouts the numbers? Oh... oh my God.

What if evil Morty from season 1 finale is actually OUR Morty but from the future, where he surpassed and killed his teacher (our future Rick)?!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: