Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LookHYIP.com] Paying HYIP List, Guide and Discussions  (Read 23263 times)
Lesque (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:12:56 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 06:33:28 PM by Lesque

Please keep in mind that all HYIPs investments presuppose high risks. We do not recommend you to waste what you cannot afford to lose.

Introduction
I’m here to introduce LookHYIP.com, new type of HYIP monitoring that uses ghost investors in order to get real status from every HYIP.
I would like to share paying HYIP list, guide and strategies. You do not need to be finance expert to understand how HYIP works and be able to see which HYIP will not be successful.

Update Log
23 February - Poker Automatics on hold, has new owner, the payments are paused
13 February - Bitles2016 SCAM
11 February - New Program : Bitles2016
11 February - London Finance SCAM
7 February - New Program : London Finance

Index List:

Paying HYIP List

Frequently HYIP Asked Questions
HYIP Dictionary

General Information HYIP
Guide To Check Quality of HYIP

HYIP Investment Tips by biggbox

I will update article and hyip status in this thread regularly.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I would be more than happy to answer or help as best I can.

My apologies if I didn’t reply to any post which disagree or arguing about their disagreement over HYIP, remember that you are in this category
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Gambling> Investor-based games
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:21:21 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 06:32:52 PM by Lesque

Please keep in mind that all HYIPs investments presuppose high risks. We do not recommend you to waste what you cannot afford to lose. We can not be held responsible for the money you may lose on any site listed at here.

This is list of few HYIP which we follow and still paying.

Coince ( Click for Details Program )
* 2% Daily For 90 Calendar Days
* Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin
* Minimum Deposit : $10
* URL Link : https://coince.com/
* Payment Proof
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:27:29 AM

Frequently HYIP Asked Questions

We have put together the following answers to some of the most commonly asked questions which we had received from our users.
Posted if you have a question which you think should be included here.

What is HYIP?
HYIP stands for “High Yield Investment Program” and is just what it sounds like. It is a program offering a high yield interest rate on your investment. HYIP’s are offering the most profitable interest available today.

Is it the fastest and easiest way to make money? Where is the catch?
There is one problem. HYIP, in the traditional sense, is almost gone. Most of the current HYIP (about 99%) is a financial pyramid scheme that does not earn money, but just pretend they are working. They pay interest not from the profits that have received, they pay from new deposits.

Why do people like to earn money on HYIP ?
It is definitely because HYIP offers high profits in a short periode of  time. The interest rate from HYIP is greater than the interest offered by local bank or another investment fund. so that’s why people prefer to earn money from HYIP, although they already know the risks they face.

How to earn in HYIPs?
When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than it spends, and until he reaches that goal, it will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.

How big is the risk of losing money?
The risk of losing the money invested in pyramid or real HYIP approximately equally big. It all depends on the popularity of the project and the inflow of new deposits. Again, you can lose as much as you invest. Therefore remember the golden rule of HYIP : ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

How do I invest into a program?
Most programs use the e-currency provider such as perfectmoney.is or BitCoin. You will need to get a Perfect Money or BitCoin account and add funds to it.

How Do I Know They Are Not Scams?
Simple and straight answer: You don’t. You can take advice from people in the industry, read forum posts. The decision to join should be entirely your own, and you should understand the risks involved.
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:36:00 AM

In this post you will find the most common used words/phrases from HYIP industry. If you think that some word is missing over here, please posted here and I will add new words to the HYIP dictionary.

Automatic payments – payments made automatically without requesting them (see also Manual payments, Instant payments).

Batch number — a number of transaction in payment systems – such, as Perfect Money.

Business days — also known as Working Days, is a project which is paying 5 days per week.

Bitcoin — a digital currency (also called crypto-currency) that is not back up by any country’s central bank or government. Created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto.

Black December – period when usually scams big part of HYIPs (before the Christmas).

Break even – also known as Break even point or BEP, it is the point when you earn back your invested money and after that all the rest is your profit.

Calendar days – project what is paying profit 7 days per week (see also Business days).

Compounding – part of your interest is reinvested back to “initial investment” in case to generate more profit. If you use the compounding feature your daily interest will not pay out to you. It will be added to your principal and be reinvestet for the next period.
Don’t be greedy! Do not use the compounding feature, it won’t work and the only thing that will be happend is that you lose your hard earned money!

DDOS Attack – it is when some party (usually hackers) flood website with countless requests and for that time website is not accessible.

HYIP –  stand for “High Yield Investment Program”, is a high yield investment program that generates capital from cash deposits of ordinary Internet users.

Instant payments – payments made automatically when you request them from the user panel of HYIP program (see also Automatic payments, Manual payments).

Manual payments – payments paid by HYIP admin with “hands” manually (see also Instant payments, Manual payments).

Monitor – website what monitors a HYIP and shows if HYIP is paying or not. Monitors does not guarantee profit!

Payment processor — is a payment system what allows you to invest in HYIP. The most popular HYIP payment processors are Perfect Money and BitCoin.

Principal – your initial investment amount.

Principal Return – It means that you get the primary deposit back.

ROI – return of investment – is how much profit your investment will return.

Scam — in world of HYIPs scam usually mean that program has stopped paying.
FJ

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:41:30 AM

Please keep in mind that all HYIPs investments presuppose high risks. We do not recommend you to waste what you cannot afford to lose. We can not be held responsible for the money you may lose on any site listed at here.

Poker Automatics ( Click for Details Program )
* 0.4% up to 1.3% daily for 30 up to 180 calendar days
* Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Bank Wire
* URL Link : https://pokeram.com/
* Payment Proof

Carbon7 ( Click for Details Program )
* 7% daily for 30 calendar days, 110% after 7 days
* Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Payza, Bank Wire
* URL Link : https://carbon7.cc/
* Payment Proof

Honor – For The Brave ( Click for Details Program )
* 3%-5% for 60 days
* URL Link : https://honorr.biz/
* Payment Proof

please fixed the link above. i cant open it
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:42:17 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 03:06:01 AM by Lesque

General Information HYIP

HYIP Definition
HYIP which stands for High Yield Investment Program is just what it sounds like, a program offering a high yield investment. But higher profit mean higher risk with you money, when HYIP stop paying, you will lose the money you invest, because there is no way to get back your money, no one, and no organization will be responsible to return your money after HYIP SCAM, there is online world. So we advise you to be very careful in choosing the Hyips programs especially for those who are still new comer, because almost all of HYIP is scam or does not pay its members.

Types of HYIP
HYIP sites can be classified as:

Short-term HYIP
investment cycle is just one or few days, scam very fast, high HYIP investment risks and high profit for HYIP Investors and HYIP Players.

Mid-term HYIP
investment time about 2 - 4 weeks for one investment cycle, investment rate low and almost return after investment expire

Long-term HYIP
investment rate about 1% - 3% daily, long investment time 50-150 days

Types Withdrawl Payment
Manual payments ? means that the administrator of HYIP makes payments manually.
Instant payments ? means that orders of payment processed by program (site script), and produces immediately after request.
Auto payments ? mean that the order and payment is done automatically, no need to visit HYIP site for payments request, money will automatically sent to an account in the payment system.
scumbag

Activity: 140

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:48:59 AM

Poker Automatics ( Click for Details Program )
* 0.4% up to 1.3% daily for 30 up to 180 calendar days
* Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Bank Wire
* URL Link : https://pokeram.com/
* Payment Proof

Carbon7 ( Click for Details Program )
* 7% daily for 30 calendar days, 110% after 7 days
* Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Payza, Bank Wire
* URL Link : https://carbon7.cc/
* Payment Proof

Honor – For The Brave ( Click for Details Program )
* 3%-5% for 60 days
* URL Link : https://honorr.biz/
* Payment Proof

Nice list here. I don:t even know they exist. Anyway keep up monitoring also add more sites in your monitoring list. I also suggest keep your list updated always. This will be a big help for those HYIP fan who has problem looking for those that pays. Grin

Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:56:20 AM

Guide To Check Quality of HYIP

There are more than 5 HYIP programs launched everyday, so how to choose good HYIP? We must check the quality of HYIP website before we invest. So, below are some quick guide to check the quality of HYIP website:

HYIP website design
Check the graphic design on the HYIP site. Good HYIP always have attractive or unique design. This is quite easy to see, because the template, it’s a first thing that shows you when you access to website, if you work with website many times, I think you know it already.

License Script
Check License script, you must go to website who sell that HYIP script, nowadays, there are websites that sell HYIP script, but I just listed some famous services with the price of HYIP Script :
GoldCoders – http://www.goldcoders.com/?page=checkdomain
ShadowScripts – http://www.shadowscripts.com/license-validator
ProbizScript – http://probizscript.com/
H-Scripts – http://h-scripts.ru/check
HotHYIPScript – http://www.hothyipscript.com/?a=check_license
In our opinion, a good HYIP script is a programs with self-developed script or script that has license and Admin customizes something to make it better and flexible.

Hosting,DDOS and SSL
Search for a HYIP which has dedicated or VPS server, Extended validate SSL or green SSL for all pages, Strong or default DDOS protection from server etc. Some of these tools (like SSL) are not so essential for a HYIP program, but those make a program looks solid. You may not found all tools in a single HYIP program but your chosen program should have at least 3 of those tools. Never invest in a HYIP which is hosted on free server and using a free domain extension (examples: .tk, .ml, etc)

Investment Rate
Good HYIP is offering a reasonable profit or ROI (Return of Investments), unreasonable plan like 110% after 5 minutes or 500% after 1 day.

Advertise
The more advertised the HYIP program is, the more it spends money on it. The HYIP administrator wants to return his investment at least. This means that if the program is much advertised, then it is unlikely to disappear soon. When the HYIP starting is heavily advertised on several monitoring sites and / or forums it is a pretty good indicator that the program will last for a long time.

Communication
Interact with contact support with some basic and / or random questions to see how fast they reply, if they are friendly and supportive and take notes. See if the admin is actively engaged in communication with its members through social media (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.) and newsletters. Communication is the key and it also reflects their dedication.

Payment Processors
This is a really important part, the more payment options the better. Major payment processors include Perfect Money and BitCoin. As a rule of thumb, the more payment processors the better as it will mean that more people will be able to join and participate in the program.

Payment Status
here are hundreds of hyip monitors out there, make sure that the program you are joining has a” Paying Status”, DO NOT join a program that is showing problem, or selective payments as status. Even if the program is showing paying in some monitors and problem in some others, it still means that something is not right, avoid them.

These are the factors to look out for. But be keen to note that some HYIP start off in a genuine way but in some time end up defrauding their clients. Even with the above in mind, it is not 100% guaranteed that they will follow these guides all the time. Be very careful especially when thinking of investing large sums of money.

Check regulary, I will update if finding new guide.
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:19:00 AM

please fixed the link above. i cant open it
Done  Smiley

Nice list here. I don:t even know they exist. Anyway keep up monitoring also add more sites in your monitoring list. I also suggest keep your list updated always. This will be a big help for those HYIP fan who has problem looking for those that pays. Grin
Thanks  Smiley

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:16:19 AM

The list might be nice but how come do you know this much as newbie?
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:07:08 AM

The list might be nice but how come do you know this much as newbie?

Actually I know HYIP since 2006 but I decide to start following it since 2010  Cheesy

Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:54:28 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2015, 07:44:29 AM by Lesque

Today Payment ( 29 Sep )

Poker Automatics - Paid within 15 minutes
Honor - Paid within minutes
Carbon7 - Paid within 6 hours
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:47:01 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 08:34:37 AM by Lesque

Today Payment ( 30 Sep )

Honor - Paid within 45 minutes
Poker Automatics - Paid within 5 hours
shadows123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:15:45 PM

interested with all of those site but the minimum is high and site is old
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 04:44:22 PM

interested with all of those site but the minimum is high and site is old
Make sure you check regularly, maybe in the future you will find HYIP that you're looking for.
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:15:58 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 04:23:54 PM by Lesque

Today Payment ( 1 Oct )

Honor - Paid within 30 minutes
Poker Automatics - Paid within 5 hours
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:15:49 PM

Good work brother. Hope to get some updates about new hyip to enjoy some commision through referal. I will prefer referal commission rather than investing in hyips. Please keep on updating paying hyip list.
Lesque (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:24:52 PM

Good work brother. Hope to get some updates about new hyip to enjoy some commision through referal. I will prefer referal commission rather than investing in hyips. Please keep on updating paying hyip list.
Thanks. I'll be sure to keep on updating.
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:30:29 PM

Hope you will update us also with some good bitcoin doublers with hourly payments because currently I cant find any good, fresh and proffesional made  bitcoin doubler with hourly payments.

Lesque (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:40:13 PM

Today Payment ( 2 Oct )

Honor - Paid within 4 hours
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: